Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara N4 @ US Activities Press Conference (05/20)

Ehlana

[PICS] T-ara N4 @ Press Conference in L.A (05/20)

For the rest of the images : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/2026-t-ara-n4-press-conference-in-la-052013/

gw37rKuKjo.jpg
Oakk3I2mcl.jpg
HBzXJgQyK8.jpg
3maRZOoVLf.jpg
SxAvoNcAL8.jpg
rMueOVPv6d.jpg

For the rest of the images : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/gallery/album/2026-t-ara-n4-press-conference-in-la-052013/

CREDIT : Nate + Ehlana + tiaradiadem.com

T-ARA N4 will release AMERICAN VERSION of "전원일기" FEATURING Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, T-Pain, Ray J,etc !!!!!!!!!!!

There will have 5 VERSION of "전원일기" featuring best hip-hop and rap artist from America will released in June. The song will sing in English.

The rap part ‘전원일기’ will be changed to English in 5 English different version feature: SPEED Taewon, Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, Ray J, T-Pain.

[Confirm] T-ARA N4 will departure to Las Vegas, USA on May 25th to attend the opening stage of Chris Brown's concert.

Chris Brown will sing the rap part of '전원일기’ in English at his concert in the United States. T-ARA N4 also join with him !!!

T-ARA N4 gonna release the special version of ‘전원일기’ on worldwide. They plan to release an album in United States in June.

Core Contends Media revealed, "QBS will shooting for MV next week and T-ara album will come out after that."

T-ARA N4 also been invited to BET Awards (Black Entertainment Television Awards) along with Chris Brown stand together on the red carpet.

The first teaser of ‘전원일기’ will be released at Chris Brown concert in USA. T-ARA N4 will sing in English feature Chris Brown rap.

T-ARA N4 ‘전원일기’ ft Chris Brown, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, T-Pain and Ray-J. Epic~!!!

CCM mentioned about bring all T-ara members to USA after the sub-unit promote finished... maybe late May to mid June.

Cr @taratamakaseru

WOOOOOOOW........AWESOME!!!!!

they finally got their chance to go worldwide...

I really hope they get a positive reception out of this, can't wait to hear it all!!!

SO nice that all members will go to the US.

T-ARA really got great stuff going on... QBS in Japan, T-ARA N4 in US (and in Korea), really awesome!

You know this could be great if handled correctly.. I think they can start a new hip-hop style in the US. There's gangsta rap hip-hop, there's "party rockin'-all-night-drinking" hip-hop, there's "talking-bout-b**chs,-my-bling-bling-ride-&-pimpin-house that my recording company loaned to me" hip-hop, there's the "i'm-a-girl-but-I-am-also-a-sexy-playa" hip-hop, and what not...

But have you seen a "We're-nice-cute-family-friendly-girls-working-hard-for-our-dream" type of hip hop? How about making the MV a continuation of the JWD drama? So after the competition our four simple country girls get big and tries to spread their wings in the US? ...well it's just an idea :D

PS: But Hyomin seriously needs to work on her English pronunciation just by listening to her j-song "Love Suggestion"

i think this is good like this just seems to me like they're testing the waters to see if it could actually happen or not like if it doesn't then they still have their japanese promotions and album happening and if it does the the full group will debut here and US fans can get a chance at seeing them too

I am soooooo happy to hear that T-ara N4 is making their American advancement because I know that everyone in the United States will absolutely love the quartet and enjoy having the girls around. I know that some people will make negative comments about the girls while they're in the US, but us American Queens don't need to pay them any attention. All we have to do is to support T-ara N4's American debut and give them all the love and support they really need so that we can help the quartet reach the top of the charts in the United States. And once again, i'm happy for T-ara N4's big American debut and I know that everyone will love the quartet. I am absolutely looking forward to their American debut album and I can't wait to start spazzing about their English singing, regardless of whether it's bad or not

T-ARA N4 FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!