Diadem Forums

[13.05.21] Jeon Youngrok and his daughters, T-ara's Boram and D-Unit Wooram to star in refreshment CF together

nathaniel

[13.05.21] Jeon Youngrok and his daughters, T-ara's Boram and D-Unit Wooram to star in refreshment CF together

20130521000214_0.jpg

For the first time, singer Jeon Youngrok and his two daughters, T-ara's Boram and D-UNIT's Wooram will star in a CF together.

Recently, Jeon Yeongrok and Boram and Wooram shot a CF together for a drink product. The filming set was harmonious and warm as the family shot together.

Jeon Youngrok debuted in 1871, and for the first time since his debut, he'll star in a CF together with his daughters. Him and his daughters were focused but had fun on set. Jeon Yeongrok and his daughters sang for the CF; a sweet song with a gentle and harmonious melody and message.

A CF staff member said, "Having a family of singers, including singers from years ago and some that are promoting currently in groups represents our company well. We want to appeal to the unity of old and new generations."

Jeon Youngrok said, "I don't know if an opportunity like this will come again in my life, so I'm really happy for now." Wooram said, "I'm really thankful for just debuting as an entertainer, yet having this opportunity that I may not get again in my life."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130521n05484

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

It's great to hear about this. ^_^ I wish their mother could participate in this as well. The Ram Family CF. :D

I was surprised to learn that he was in the Roly Poly music video too, and both he and Boram were in a CF together a couple of years ago.

Sometimes, I still play with the idea about D-Unit doing a collaboration with T-ara. As well as with Jevice and Spica. ^_^

"Jeon Youngrok debuted in 1871" so is boram's dad 142 years old? lmao jk just a small error lol but WOW i'm excited for boram and her fam to do a cf together [: and i've never seen wooram in bright colors before, soo cute!

So that's where Boram gets her eternal-youth genes.. from her Dad, he looks really young for a guy who's nealry one and half century old :D

• 3 weeks later...