Diadem Forums

[13.05.22] T-ara N4 to be special guests at Wiz Khalifa's concert on the 24th

nathaniel

[13.05.22] T-ara N4 to be special guests at Wiz Khalifa's concert on the 24th

NISI20130520_0008203684_web.jpg

Girl group T-ara's unit T-ara N4 will share the stage with American hip-hop artist Wiz Khalifa (26).

According to T-ara N4's management company Core Contents Media, T-ara N4 was invited to be a guest at Wiz Khalifa's concert in Las Vegas.

T-ara N4 will join Wiz Khalifa on stage for a joint performance of "Jeonwon Diary".

Wiz Khalifa is an American hip-hop singer who featured in the American band Maroon 5's hit song "Payphone" and T-Pain's "5 O'Clock" as a rapper. He became known after he had a duet with Snoop Dogg called "Young, Wild & Free". Last year, he won the Best Newcomer award at the Billboard Music Awards.

T-ara N4 will also make an appearance at Chris Brown's concert on the 26th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130522n36222

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

All I know is the performance will be super duper amazing and I know that everyone will go wild for the girls when they come out on stage. I wish T-ara N4 the very, very best of luck on their first American concert performances and I know that everyone will be instantly mesmerized by the girls the moment they are on stage

Wiz Khalifa is indeed one of the newest additions to the game in the U.S., and he's doing his very best in what he likes to do, and I'm certain that he'll give that respect and honor to the girls when they work together, and won't offend, nor impose anything the girls won't do. I respect this man, who has a son already, and when he started hitting the charts high back in 2010, and won the BET Awards in 2011, and then the Billboard Music Awards in 2012, both for Best New Artist, I expect a good collaboration between him and T-ara N4. :)

For more information on Wiz Khalifa, click here, and here.

With all these appearances and collaborations in the States, I'm sure hoping we'll get some concerts with all of T-ara. KCon should definitely bring them to the Sports Arena this year. Anyways, Wiz is a stand-up guy, as seen by how he handled Kanye's disses about his wife, in the past. Thus, the girls should be fine and they're smart, so not too worried about our American influences ;) Also, just like the Chris Brown "concert," the special appearance with Wiz is basically just another Palms pool party, except on Friday.

Not sure if targeting rap is US is the best idea for T ara... If they are promoting in the states they should perform in concerts featuring pop singers instead of rap

Nah cause if they get tied in with someone like One Directions or JB, they will forever be taken as a joke. See Wonder Girls and Jonas Brothers. The rap community might be more forgiving. Thoug I would not use any of the T-ara N4 tracks for an "American debut."

• 1 month later...