Diadem Forums

[13.05.23] T-ara to promote as separate units until comeback together as one in Japan

nathaniel

[13.05.23] T-ara to promote as separate units until comeback together as one in Japan

201305231133152410_1.jpg

T-ara will split into two units for the time being.

T-ara's first unit T-ara N4 has been busy promoting "Jeonwon Diary" with the members Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum.

On the 12th, T-ara N4 received a love call from hip-hop star Chris Brown where he invited him to come to America. In America, T-ara had a meeting with various music producers and musicians including Chris Brown, T.I and the 1500 or NOTHING team.

T-ara N4 will leave through the Incheon International Airport on the 23rd to perform at hip-hop stars Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown's concerts in Las Vegas.

The second T-ara unit formed consists of Qri, Boram and Soyeon. Instead of Korea or America, they plan to focus on Japan.

T-ara's Qri, Boram and Soyeon will travel to Japan on the 27th to meet with fans at Tower Records, the country's largest music distributor. They will soon film the music video for their Japanese song "Like The Wind".

T-ara members are currently busy promoting as units, but in July they will release their second Japanese album together. After that, they will return to Korea for promotions.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130523n13530

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The last sentence, I wonder what promotions they will do in Korea. Does this mean,they will also have a Korean comeback after 2nd Japanese album? I hope so.

As always, I pray that they will be successful as units as well as their 2nd Japanese album promotions and all the coming singles and album.

Maximize promotions on two "fronts" then converge for their 2nd Japanese album then on their comeback in Korea. It seems a good strategy, like better exposure for individual members.

I hope any success or positive feedback they receive overseas will translate to better reception in SK (but that's a tall order). But regardless of the past, it's good that they are up and having activities.

Let's support the girls (in whatever incarnation they happen to be) for their continued success.

T-ara/N4/QBS fighting/good luck/gambatte kudasai!!! :)

It absolutely looks like the girls will be promoting for a while in two different countries. T-ara N4 is going to carry out their activities in the United States while QBS will be in Japan. And of course although the seven members will be in different countries, they'll release their sophomore Japanese album together in July. And following the release of their Japanese album, all of the seven girls will return to Korea to carry out their Korean promotions together as a whole. And by the way, we don't know when their Korean comeback will be, so we'll wait patiently for information on that. So in the meantime, all of us Queens as well as everyone at Diadem Forums will cheer the girls on as they promote in the US and Japan as different units

Sounds so weird that T-ara is focusing on promotions in States. Right? I mean two weeks ago wasn't even word of States, and all of sudden it's their focus. Talking about opportunity you get once in your life.

Girls are so lucky and deserved it, hopefully they get well accepted in US. Until then let us cheer and support them AS ALWAYS!!! Go T-ara N4! Go T-ara QBS!

This is a good building for them, and I can't wait to see all of their performances. ^_^ I'm so very happy for them. I will still hold on to that possibility for T-ara as a whole group promote together in the U.S. later on.

I already listened to QBS's "Like The Wind", and it's beautiful. :) Can't wait to see their music video(s) soon.

And definitely looking forward to their group comeback in Japan and South Korea. ^_^ T-ara! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Great to hear that the girls are coming back to promote together~! But...i'm already missing their korean songs~ do hope that they get back to South Korea after their events and activities in Japan, and start on a new theme/concept of korean song!!! ^.^

Proud to be Queen's! T-ara Hwaiting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...