Diadem Forums

[13.05.23] T-ara to return to Budokan arena and perform 11 concerts throughout in Japan

nathaniel

[13.05.23] T-ara to return to Budokan arena and perform 11 concerts throughout in Japan

201305231252222210_1.jpg

After their first performances at the Budokan last year, T-ara will return again this year.

T-ara performed at the Budokan arena last July on the 25th and 26th. T-ara made headlines for selling out two shows on weekdays at an arena even local singers dream of performing at. They will return again this year, becoming the first Korean girl group to perform there two years in a row.

On the 12th and 13th this year, T-ara will return again to Budokan for two concerts. Including the Budokan, on T-ara's Japanese tour, T-ara will have a total of 11 performances. T-ara will perform various hits and greet their fans at their concerts in Japan.

T-ara plan to comeback in Korea in July after promotions in the United States and Japan.

Currently, T-ara N4 went to the USA to perform as special guests in both Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown's concerts in Las Vegas.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130523n15417

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Okay, its an achievement, granted but KKS, is really pushing them to the point that I feel tired on behave of them. Everything isnt fame and money. There is something called "Health" that's more important. T-ara N4 have their own plans and they will be busy as Hell and same goes for QBS sub-unit as well. In addition to that Korean CB, Japanese CB and Budokan Arena and 11 performances, as much I love them to see on stage and gain fame, its a NO No this time. Neither they arent robots nor wonder women to be able to tolerate such heavy scheduled. Man, KKS is making them to promote 1 year's schedule in 3-4 months time span. At this point, I just want them to rest and go on a vacation.

Okay, its an achievement, granted but KKS, is really pushing them to the point that I feel tired on behave of them. Everything isnt fame and money. There is something called "Health" that's more important. T-ara N4 have their own plans and they will be busy as Hell and same goes for QBS sub-unit as well. In addition to that Korean CB, Japanese CB and Budokan Arena and 11 performances, as much I love them to see on stage and gain fame, its a NO No this time. Neither they arent robots nor wonder women to be able to tolerate such heavy scheduled. Man, KKS is making them to promote 1 year's schedule in 3-4 months time span. At this point, I just want them to rest and go on a vacation.

I'm sure there will be time for them to rest in between. For example, a flight to or from South Korea to Los Angeles, California is estimated at 12 hours and 45 minutes. T-ara N4 can get needed rest on the flights. Let's not over exaggerate their schedules, since knowing that we all don't see their official schedules, nor know of any schedule changes that might occur at any time soon. :) Best to have faith in them.

Let me put it this way. It's one thing to seize opportunities but is it me or do others feel like KKS/CCM is close to bankruptcy and is trying to save their asses by working T-ara to death. And yeah EJ4eva I agree it does really seem like KKS wants the girls to do a years schedule in about 3 - 4 months. Kind of sad and pathetic, but meh, what can you do. KKS will do what he wants and T-ara will suffer what she must.

Oh and Ryu have you ever tried sleeping on a plane, repeatedly, or suffer from sleep deprivation? Just asking.

I'm sure there will be time for them to rest in between. For example, a flight to or from South Korea to Los Angeles, California is estimated at 12 hours and 45 minutes. T-ara N4 can get needed rest on the flights. Let's not over exaggerate their schedules, since knowing that we all don't see their official schedules, nor know of any schedule changes that might occur at any time soon. :) Best to have faith in them.

Emperor, given that we dont have much ideas about their official schedules but its not hard to guess it either. Just in 3-4 months time, they will be promoting 1 full length Korean and Japanese Album each, Japan Budokan Concert with 11 performance and we have their own Sub-Unit promotions as well. Glad that Asia tour was postponed this year, well that's was I read from a fellow Queen's on NB. Now just think about the rehearsals that they have to do for these activities. Songs recordings, promotions and dance practice over night. Well, shouldnt it be obvious by this point that how they have to practice whenever they are about to hold concerts, events or are about to promote Singles after watching T-ara Star Life Theater?? And we have T-ara visiting Korea and Japan back and forth between their Japaneses and Korean activities. Granted that they will have some time to rest or take nap during their flight but I would hardly consider it as a rest. Well, I do have faith in them and believe them as well but like I said above, rather than promoting like there is no tomorrow, I would love it more if they took some time off for a while because KKS isnt helping them to build their career but just milking money from them.

@Renar I do think that KKS is trying every possible ways of milking money from T-ara. Somethings like grasping every piece of straw available out there. Day by day, I want T-ara to stop promoting because it's not taking them anywhere. The only person that's benefiting from this is KKS but on one else. We fans and T-ara are just being played by KKS and its see-through at this point.

@Renar I do think that KKS is trying every possible ways of milking money from T-ara. Somethings like grasping every piece of straw available out there. Day by day, I want T-ara to stop promoting because it's not taking them anywhere. The only person that's benefiting from this is KKS but on one else. We fans and T-ara are just being played by KKS and its see-through at this point.

Sorry but I actually don't agree with this sentiment..

First of all I actually support KKS' strategy of keeping them busy with work despite the scandal. You got to understand that T-ara members actually love to perform and be active. Being a entertainers is their profession and long time dream. Keeping them in self imposed exile in their own houses doing nothing will only be harder on their mental states. Most of them are in their 20s & not having a work related thing to do everyday is hell for people in working age who have drive & ambition.

Personally I think what killed them in the past is not because they had continued comebacks every several months, but because in each comebacks they had too much schedules per day (dramas, variety shows, live TV performances + rehearsals, and non-TV live events). Back then a news site compared that while even top groups like 2PM & SNSD had 2-3 or 6 at tops events per day, T-ara could have 12-13 events! That superhuman scheduling will kill you no matter how much you love your job. However, just preparing & promoting songs with Eunjeung doing the occasional MC work is actually easy-peasy compared to what they used to do.

Second, the work actually shielded & sometimes energizes them after all the beating they get. When they made the Sexy Love MV, they were shielded from the impact of the height of the scandal. When Sexy Love came out, it showed them that people actually still chanted for them & bought their songs. If you followed the Mainichi T-ara, you can see that the Bunny Style promotions which should've been a grueling multi-city tour was actually enjoyed by the girls like a refreshing vacation, with just a few a couple of hours of work on the side. And the trip to LA? You can see how excited they were with it & how amazing they performed at Music Core during the same day they arrived back in Korea, jet lag and all.

Third, their careers? If T-ara stopped performing for a year they will become just another group that was broken by a scandal & I bet CCM will shelved them or even break the group apart. And now look what happened to their careers after the scandal with T-ara toughing it out & facing the haters head on:

• Sexy Love got top 5 in both GAON & Oricon. It placed #46 of Billboard Korea's 2012 Top 100 Song of the Year despite only being released on September AFTER the scandal (just a comparison: Miss A's I don't Need a Man was #49).
  • Bunny Style: Members were given a chance to sing solo and in groups (This is a BIG jump for their careers especially for Ahreum, Boram & Qri). It got #2 on Oricon, would've been #1 if it just didn't came out at the same time with the debut of AKB48's sister group HKT48.
  • Eunjeung got back in TV as MC for Show Champion. From Vitamain to Dream Team to Gag Concert etc.. the girls are once again in mainstream TV outside of Mnet.
  • N4 released a song so AWESOME it was heard round the world to the US! QBS is preparing for their debut with Boram & Qri FINALLY getting more of a push in the group. Yes 4Minute sold more songs than N4 but hey it still got into top 20 & Jeon Won Diary was more of a statement & rally call for their fans than just for "making money" (even CCM realized this & only made 40,000 copies of the physical CDs).

Seriously without the scandal T-ara will always be the group that we love but they will always be considered Tier 2 after SNSD and 2NE1 for various reasons.. after the scandal for me T-ara became the group who are, borrowing from Popdust, actually "flipping the K-Pop script on its head." This is a historic milestone! In the past a group had to stop activities after a scandal no matter how much their ACTUAL fans still wanted them to continue on...

Keeping busy just after a scandal, selling top 20 songs, going on with different sub-units, performing in various countries, working with another "scandalized" artist in the US may seem unnatural for the average Korean band... but this is T-ara, and that is why I respect & love them even more.. and hope for more activities this year (just don't stack it all up in a single time period like in the past, CCM)

Sorry but I actually don't agree with this sentiment..

Well, I wanted to quote your whole statement but It will take space so lets get it this way. I dont think T-ara were ready to perform during the scandal and their statement on the Beatles Code 2 proved that. On top of that, the back and forth statement by KKS and even T-ara admitting that does legit the very reason that we cant believe anything that comes from KKS. You really think T-ara wanted to be active and promote during the scandal?? Well, watch the video of Jeju Island Concert + Kpop Nature where they performed SL last year. They were so afraid that they ran off the stage as soon as the song ended. T-ara arent Robots who dont feel tired. If you are precisely talking about them having fun and smiling on the sets, granted but filming MVs for straight 24 hrs(banista) and 2 nights 3 days(JeonWon Diary), do you really think we should be happy because they are kicking a$$es right and left? Well, at what cost?? At the cost of their health.. At the cost of interviews and Press-con they attended where they couldnt even barely open their eyes. If you are fine that way, your call but I dont wanna see them like that.

Well, you pointed the present situation and compared them with the past, granted again. Given that they had hell a lot of scheduled in the past and they are basically having free time now(almost) but I was particularly concerned about the 3-4 months time(in the near future) during their Korean and Japanese CB, Budokan Concert and we have sub-units performance on our hands and this sentence by you "Third, their careers? If T-ara stopped performing for a year they will become just another group that was broken by a scandal & I bet CCM will shelved them or even break the group apart. And now look what happened to their careers after the scandal with T-ara toughing it out & facing the haters head on" Now, you misunderstood me. I dont want them to take rest for a whole year. Its like basically asking them to disband. I just want them to go on a vacation, have some fun and relax. Well, had this All Promotions been the schedule of a whole year, I would have been happy as you or any Queen's here, may be more as well but mate, this is 4 months we are talking about, not a whole year. I mean who doesnt wanna see his/her biases doing well, performing on stage, being loved and gaining name and fame but this way?? Really?? Performing(recording, song practice, dance practice, dieting, late night stay) 2 full-length albums and Bodokan, its will effect their health.

Seriously without the scandal T-ara will always be the group that we love but they will always be considered Tier 2 after SNSD and 2NE1 for various reasons.. after the scandal for me T-ara became the group who are, borrowing from Popdust, actually "flipping the K-Pop script on its head." This is a historic milestone! In the past a group had to stop activities after a scandal no matter how much their ACTUAL fans still wanted them to continue on...

- Well if you want your biases to perform during the scandal to be on National Television to cry later then I got nothing to say. T-ara did break those rules. T-ara performed raising Middle Finger to hater and JeonWon Diary was a direct message to them as well but at what cost?? Continuous Cyber-bullying, death threats, $lut-shaming, being their parents cursed?? Again, I was fine with them performing during scandal to greater extent but not for this hectic schedule. I want KKS to go easy on them. Nothing more or less.

Keeping busy just after a scandal, selling top 20 songs, going on with different sub-units, performing in various countries, working with another "scandalized" artist in the US may seem unnatural for the average Korean band... but this is T-ara, and that is why I respect & love them even more.. and hope for more activities this year (just don't stack it all up in a single time period like in the past, CCM)

- You are looking at the achievements they made but what about the scars and pain they got from this? Obviously, they got more stronger than before but doesnt literally mean that they werent hurt at all!! Doesnt mean that they didnt cry!! Doesnt mean that they really wanted to perform during scandal. They dont have such authority nor any say in such matters.
All in all, I just wanna them to rest and go on a vacation. I literally dont mean any other thing. At this point, after seeing such hectic schedule , I want them to take care of their health and want their Health to be their first priority. How many Queen's actually think that after this 3-4 months schedule KKS is giving them break but not adding another schedule?? We fans, shouldnt only look at their stage appearance but should also think about their health. If we genuinely love them then shouldnt we make their health our first concern and priority?? Well, that's what I am doing now. If you have different opinion, I do respect that.

Let me put it this way. It's one thing to seize opportunities but is it me or do others feel like KKS/CCM is close to bankruptcy and is trying to save their asses by working T-ara to death. And yeah EJ4eva I agree it does really seem like KKS wants the girls to do a years schedule in about 3 - 4 months. Kind of sad and pathetic, but meh, what can you do. KKS will do what he wants and T-ara will suffer what she must.

Oh and Ryu have you ever tried sleeping on a plane, repeatedly, or suffer from sleep deprivation? Just asking.

Not possible to consider Core Contents Media is bankrupted, because they need to spend money to transport T-ara N4 to both the U.S. and Japan, make arrangements for food and lodgings, make music videos for QBS and send them to Japan and make similar arrangements too, etc, etc. I don't know why we should consider this at all, especially when T-ara N4 debuted, they did pretty well on the charts.

Let's be clear about this, we are not the T-ara members, let alone doctors with their full medical history in hand. We've seen uploaded pictures by themselves sleeping in cars while on their way to different activities, as well as sleeping in other places too. They do sleep, eat, and exercise to stay healthy, and at times, they push themselves to be sure that they can perform to the level of their own expectations. Please remember, an entertainers life is uniquely different, especially when considering the possibility that work (Something they enjoy doing.) can be a means to escape from other things too, like reading desperate antis trying to attack them and failing again, again, again, again, and again.

Emperor, given that we dont have much ideas about their official schedules but its not hard to guess it either. Just in 3-4 months time, they will be promoting 1 full length Korean and Japanese Album each, Japan Budokan Concert with 11 performance and we have their own Sub-Unit promotions as well. Glad that Asia tour was postponed this year, well that's was I read from a fellow Queen's on NB. Now just think about the rehearsals that they have to do for these activities. Songs recordings, promotions and dance practice over night. Well, shouldnt it be obvious by this point that how they have to practice whenever they are about to hold concerts, events or are about to promote Singles after watching T-ara Star Life Theater?? And we have T-ara visiting Korea and Japan back and forth between their Japaneses and Korean activities. Granted that they will have some time to rest or take nap during their flight but I would hardly consider it as a rest. Well, I do have faith in them and believe them as well but like I said above, rather than promoting like there is no tomorrow, I would love it more if they took some time off for a while because KKS isnt helping them to build their career but just milking money from them.

Guessing is one thing, but to be convinced of the guessing without knowing for sure, that's rather premature, won't you agree? The Budokan Concert will divide the 11 performances between the 2 days (July 12th and 13th), and if necessary, they could add a 3rd day to accommodate everybody, which would separate the performances even more. And whose to say that their Korean comeback is going to happen right after that, when it's possible to also have it on the 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st of that same month? We don't have specific dates about their Japan Tour either, which that would be considered part of their Japanese Album promotions, before their Korean comeback. Plus, we don't know when will their Korean comeback is going to be, since it is possible to push back a comeback to a later date, like August or September.

Given how long that they have been entertainers with much experience with rehearsals, song recordings, dance choreography, and interviews, they should know what their doing by now. Sleeping and waiting during a long flight is actually resting, because their not doing a rehearsal, song recording, or a dance choreography. Again, we don't know their schedules and know how many vacations that they will have this year.

I dont think T-ara were ready to perform during the scandal and their statement on the Beatles Code 2 proved that. On top of that, the back and forth statement by KKS and even T-ara admitting that does legit the very reason that we cant believe anything that comes from KKS. You really think T-ara wanted to be active and promote during the scandal?? Well, watch the video of Jeju Island Concert + Kpop Nature where they performed SL last year. They were so afraid that they ran off the stage as soon as the song ended. T-ara arent Robots who dont feel tired. If you are precisely talking about them having fun and smiling on the sets, granted but filming MVs for straight 24 hrs(banista) and 2 nights 3 days(JeonWon Diary), do you really think we should be happy because they are kicking a$$es right and left? Well, at what cost?? At the cost of their health.. At the cost of interviews and Press-con they attended where they couldnt even barely open their eyes. If you are fine that way, your call but I dont wanna see them like that.

But they did performed their Sexy Love promotions, which I think we all can agree that it was probably much less than they originally intended. Kim Kwang Soo did what was expected from him and that was to not overly promote T-ara at that time, even though antis tried to make it even harder on him when they opposed the Little T-ara's performance part that one time. He knew T-ara had to rebuild their image, and that will take some time to gradually regain what they lost. And let's not over exaggerate on those 2 performances, they did not run off stage, they casually walked off of it. And comparing past interviews and events to future ones, does not even match, and sort of fails in supporting the them. Again, we're not T-ara, we're fans of them, and they know their own physical and mental limits, and if something medically happens to them, they can halt activities to concentrate on their recovery. If Core Contents Media and Kim Kwang Soo are totally oppressive, they won't allow them medical treatment at all then. Since they do adhere to medical treatment, all of those types of comments are already deemed false and over exaggerating. Please understand that the members do, at times, push themselves on their own despite the company telling them to take it easy, like that time when they mentioned about instead of taking a vacation, they went did volunteer work to help out a community charity.
- Well if you want your biases to perform during the scandal to be on National Television to cry later then I got nothing to say. T-ara did break those rules. T-ara performed raising Middle Finger to hater and JeonWon Diary was a direct message to them as well but at what cost?? Continuous Cyber-bullying, death threats, $lut-shaming, being their parents cursed?? Again, I was fine with them performing during scandal to greater extent but not for this hectic schedule. I want KKS to go easy on them. Nothing more or less.

We already went through this before, and they know what they are doing, and willing to tough it out, because antis will resort to such acts of desperate idiocy anyways. Why? T-ara told the truth and antis simply can't handle it. T-ara has to make up for lost time back then, and that's what they are doing now. So it is to be expected of them to work again. Please keep in mind that before that incident, we were getting reports of them going on vacations, so who knows how many vacations they will have this year.

- You are looking at the achievements they made but what about the scars and pain they got from this? Obviously, they got more stronger than before but doesnt literally mean that they werent hurt at all!! Doesnt mean that they didnt cry!! Doesnt mean that they really wanted to perform during scandal. They dont have such authority nor any say in such matters.

Let's be clear about this, they endured such pains and heartaches and still achieved success. Nobody here did not forget what they went through. I believe xbot was pointing the positives that enable T-ara to endure such, even today. By no means necessary to assume that was being over zealous at all, given the context that it was presented in the posting. And on a technicality, T-ara and Core Contents Media work together. Let's not blow this out of proportion here, since the company did adhere to the members concerns, and had them do that Beetles Code interview afterward. If they truly wanted to keep that a secret, that interview won't have happened at all.

All in all, I just wanna them to rest and go on a vacation. I literally dont mean any other thing. At this point, after seeing such hectic schedule , I want them to take care of their health and want their Health to be their first priority. How many Queen's actually think that after this 3-4 months schedule KKS is giving them break but not adding another schedule?? We fans, shouldnt only look at their stage appearance but should also think about their health. If we genuinely love them then shouldnt we make their health our first concern and priority?? Well, that's what I am doing now. If you have different opinion, I do respect that.

It's good to be concerned about the members' health conditioning, but to be overly protective is doing too much, especially when we're not trained and certified doctors with their medical files, to make such a diagnosis. I'm pretty sure that they do take breaks during work. I'm pretty sure that they eat and drink good foods and beverages to keep them going. I'm pretty sure they do rest and sleep. Want to know how? Because they upload pictures of them doing those things from time to time. :)

Okay Emperor, to satisfy your belief upon KKS, here are videos.

T-ara has already said that they had to eat inside toilet/restroom because KKS didnt let them to eat and it was confessed by them on "T-ara Mnet confession" and even other celebs/idols are saying that. Here is the video of IY and its family. Hyuna asked KKS to feed Hyomin properly.

KKS made T-ara to perform under such cold climate so I dont have any respect for this guy, not even slightest. T-ara's members are basically performing with" Its really cold" expression.

And this is my most heart-breaking video till date. Jungiee was thrown off the horse(Nov 14) and she was taken to Emergency care. I followed her way before being a Queen's and this video plays a big role why she is my ultimate obsession. Even with such injury, she had to perform on Cry Cry and that appearance alone bought me. Had KKS been such a caring CEO like you believe, he would have told Jungiee to rest rather than making her perform. In addition to that, we have Soyeon & Jiyeon performing will major injuries as well. On top of that, Eunjung had to perform with torn ligament. Finally, these days I am getting what the other fellow was trying to say me time and again. Health is first and KKS is the main enemy of T-ara.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18AePc4UJg

About T-ara going vacation, if you are talking about their stay in Europe, well that's not a vacation at all. They were here for photo shoot and I dont think I predicted and made assumption on my own when T-ara, themselves said they want vacation on shows like Princess T-ara( Recently Hyomin asked them to give vacation) and there are lots of those from the past. I will state them once I am more sure of the show. In addition to that, on varieties like T-ara's confession and T-ara Star life theater they had clearly stated that they had to be on diet strictly. Soyeon even said that she was only drinking water to maintain her figure. Well, if you wanna believe KKS, your call mate but I will believe T-ara and what they told. Everything I said or stated here is legit and rational as well as truth. I have even stated the name of Shows as well. If you find it lazy to go after all episodes then do let me know, I will post you the particular moment. Btw, I believe you must have came across the post of NB on [spazz] Its over where its basically tell how T-ara is treated by KKS and its not only me who thinks T-ara is over worked and they need some time to relax. Again, glad to have rational discussion with you and my apologies for throwing a wall of text to you and all members.

I do wonder how many songs they will be performing at the concert? :) Lucky fans over there in Japan. Please take good care of them. ^_^

Okay Emperor, to satisfy your belief upon KKS, here are videos.

T-ara has already said that they had to eat inside toilet/restroom because KKS didnt let them to eat and it was confessed by them on "T-ara Mnet confession" and even other celebs/idols are saying that. Here is the video of IY and its family. Hyuna asked KKS to feed Hyomin properly.

KKS made T-ara to perform under such cold climate so I dont have any respect for this guy, not even slightest. T-ara's members are basically performing with" Its really cold" expression.

And this is my most heart-breaking video till date. Jungiee was thrown off the horse(Nov 14) and she was taken to Emergency care. I followed her way before being a Queen's and this video plays a big role why she is my ultimate obsession. Even with such injury, she had to perform on Cry Cry and that appearance alone bought me. Had KKS been such a caring CEO like you believe, he would have told Jungiee to rest rather than making her perform. In addition to that, we have Soyeon & Jiyeon performing will major injuries as well. On top of that, Eunjung had to perform with torn ligament. Finally, these days I am getting what the other fellow was trying to say me time and again. Health is first and KKS is the main enemy of T-ara.

About T-ara going vacation, if you are talking about their stay in Europe, well that's not a vacation at all. They were here for photo shoot and I dont think I predicted and made assumption on my own when T-ara, themselves said they want vacation on shows like Princess T-ara( Recently Hyomin asked them to give vacation) and there are lots of those from the past. I will state them once I am more sure of the show. In addition to that, on varieties like T-ara's confession and T-ara Star life theater they had clearly stated that they had to be on diet strictly. Soyeon even said that she was only drinking water to maintain her figure. Well, if you wanna believe KKS, your call mate but I will believe T-ara and what they told. Everything I said or stated here is legit and rational as well as truth. I have even stated the name of Shows as well. If you find it lazy to go after all episodes then do let me know, I will post you the particular moment. Btw, I believe you must have came across the post of NB on [spazz] Its over where its basically tell how T-ara is treated by KKS and its not only me who thinks T-ara is over worked and they need some time to relax. Again, glad to have rational discussion with you and my apologies for throwing a wall of text to you and all members.

Yes, we didn't get the chance to touch on this aspect that much, since the last time we discussed about the group. Good to talk to you again, and I don't mind the wall of text, at least I can read it. :) Those antis are doing the same lame tactic again, if you ask me, like using those fabricated gifs from previous shows that started that messed up ordeal. Okay, let's going through with this, . . .

Hyomin and Hyuna explained extreme dieting to prepare for T-ara's Bo Beep Bo Beep promotions, and after the song was released, they got to eat food. We all don't know what context they meant to starve, like eating a little bit of food and drinking some water, which doesn't satisfy their hunger, or complete starvation. I seriously doubt that it was complete starvation. Please also note that they were talking about Hyomin, not the rest of the members. And it is quite common for people to be concerned with their physical condition and wanting to do something to be more content with themselves. T-ara is not the only ones who resorted to similar dieting, and by now, they've learned more safer methods of dieting and exercising, since 2009, like some of these. Do please remember, T-ara doesn't diet throughout the entire year, and they do consume foods and drinks. Dieting doesn't take that long either. Plus, that's a talk show that made fun of themselves, and from that, they learned to improve and find newer ways to prepare and take care of themselves. Let's not be too critical here. The bottom line is there's no use for this any further, since this video was back in 2009. I mean, not too long ago, we see T-ara N4 in their dance studio eating some food during their break in some photos. Antis are taking things out of context with that one. Next, . . .

T-ara is not the only artists that endured such weather. Who knows if this was suppose to be a means to demonstrate just how committed they are to their fans, compared to other artists who endured similar conditions. What if the temperature appeared alright before they took to the stage, but suddenly a cold front shifted into their direction? Weather does change unexpectedly from time to time, despite weather models being reported for the day/week. I do agree it was unfortunate, but I still applaud their professionalism for enduring such. Anyways, what does the weather have to do with Kim Kwang Soo? Does he have the ability to change the weather to extreme cold temperatures or something? That's sounds wacky. If any blame should be give, it would be the wardrobe staff to be on point about the environment, like not wearing skirts in slightly windy weather that could potentially lift them up during their performance (Where is my mind going? :lol: ). Next, . . .

Yes, we all were stunned and prayed for Eunjung after she fell off that horse. Let's be clear that we're not medical doctors, and it appears that Eunjung was still able to perform for M! Countdown on November 17, 2011. Who knows if Eunjung herself wanted to perform. For example, on January 24, 2012, Eunjung slipped and fell on an icy road (Remember this one?), injuring her left knee on the same day of her shooting for We Got Married show. According to Kim Joon Hyun, the producer of the show, explained that Eunjung was told that she needed 6 weeks to completely recover from that injury. Despite being told this, it was reported by him and the rest of the production staff that she was still willing to shoot the episode. The staff overriden Eunjung's request to continue with the shoot. Notwithstanding her injury, she still showed up to the shooting without a cast on her leg, which inevitably lead to halting the shoot and would resume later on. Again, antis on not factoring, or even considering how much the girls love being entertainers and willing to endure such suffering. I highly respect all of the members, rarely do I ever pity them. This is who they want to be, who they are with such spirited work ethics. As further proof, . . .

Again, how can it be conceivable that Kim Kwang Soo forced her to perform when prior to that performance they all gave a short interview for their comeback, and Eunjung appeared okay? Is there proof that Eunjung didn't want to go on stage? Is there proof that Kim Kwang Soo told her to go on stage? Where's the proof? Antis are just relying on their twisted sense of reality here again. Look, I know some people don't like him since that Nam Gyuri spat, but even that one, both her and him settled down and apologized and forgave each other. How can antis continue such a dispute when neither side are even fighting to begin with? How messed up is that? It's like the U.S. and Japan are still fighting World War II from the antis perspective, and that is so completely ludicrous. <_< If there's anything else on Kim Kwang Soo, PM me about it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

T.T I have always envied Japan Queen's!!! >.< They are so lucky to be able to see T-ara so often in concerts and showcases, moreover they can get loads of T-ara fan products and signature items~ really hope T-ara will visit Singapore Queen's and have a showcase + concert~ Selling goodies and fan based items!!!