Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara N4 at Palm Pool Party (26/05)

Loveisallthesame

I pretty much share the same sentiments here. I don't like these types of events at all. I always worry that someone will get too wild and maybe they will get hurt :(. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I just had to put it out there...

@jap_zhen_chin: Yeah, I think it's because being the only Asians there, they stand out a lot more than usual, which can make it a bit more awkward for them, I guess. Though Eunjung looks pretty lively in the performance lol.

I pretty much share the same sentiments here. I don't like these types of events at all. I always worry that someone will get too wild and maybe they will get hurt :(. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I just had to put it out there...

@jap_zhen_chin: Yeah, I think it's because being the only Asians there, they stand out a lot more than usual, which can make it a bit more awkward for them, I guess. Though Eunjung looks pretty lively in the performance lol.

Eunjung is Pro, trust me she won't show real feelings, she'll perform like everything is fine, cheer up the crowd but inside she's probably screaming. All those years of hard work some bunch of ghetto trash treat them like nothing! Arrrghhh!

Eunjung is Pro, trust me she won't show real feelings, she'll perform like everything is fine, cheer up the crowd but inside she's probably screaming. All those years of hard work some bunch of ghetto trash treat them like nothing! Arrrghhh!

I just read JNDrama's account of the party, and now I feel pretty disappointed at Chris Brown's treatment towards them. I just wished more of them could've been there to cheer them on...I agree with you that Eunjung is very pro. According to JNDrama's account, she handled it very professionally. If only more of us were them to shout out for them...

Poor girls.....I'm sure they feel a little uncomfortable as well as lonely since there is only themselves to talk to in that very loud and extremely rowdy crowd!!!? (.-.)。。。。In shock!!!!!

HOW RUDE!!!!

O M G ......?????? That video!!!? Is that really our T-ara N4 ladies???? ........................

Why they do not introduce them? Why he invite them to his concert and treat them like this? T-ara you guys are the best and can handle any situation you put in ... Queens .. Our girls need us now.. Keep supporting and loving them..

I saw it and... I really thought it was going to be something more spectacular but... they made Jeon Won Diary shittiest.... and I agree, was not supposed to be with Chris Brown? I'm really disappointed, NOT with my girls but with Chris' crew. Anyways I think they (T-ara N4) made their best and that they did it well outside the crowd reaction.

Guest rokwitu

Why they do not introduce them? Why he invite them to his concert and treat them like this? T-ara you guys are the best and can handle any situation you put in ... Queens .. Our girls need us now.. Keep supporting and loving them..

Poor girls.....I'm sure they feel a little uncomfortable as well as lonely since there is only themselves to talk to in that very loud and extremely rowdy crowd!!!? (.-.)。。。。In shock!!!!!

HOW RUDE!!!!

O M G ......?????? That video!!!? Is that really our T-ara N4 ladies???? ........................

Well, I bet u guys have heard 'bout the argument between CCM and the Sport Seoul news. There's also rumor that CCM behind all this, KKS makes deal with European artists using Dani..

Anyway, I'm speechless now.... KKS is just a loser.

;( i want to kill kks now! As.in now! Afdjslfgslslagdl! How could he do that to our girls! And also for that CB WoW! Your such a gentledog >_> does CB know that hospitability is still existing when it comes to guess take note the Celebrity Guess ugh! I knew it. I was just waiting for the news bout this so called concert and now here it is. :(( such a dissappointment with CB and well that freak Kks.. lets just say kks do that negotiation with European Music thingie but on earth :(( they should still have the commonsense to treat them well until the concert or that so called negotiation ended :(( but in the brighter side though.. they our girls(N4) have been professional in handling the situation and to the leader Eunjung hands down your really is a good professional and strong leader.... t ara doesn't deserve this kinda treatment :( i just hope that T ara contract in Ccm will SOON be ended only 1 year left! And curse u ccm T ara will be leaving u because of ur freak management .. :)) and after that love calls will happen to them i bet theres much and more bigger company management will recruit our girls cuz there are all sooooo talented and hardworking girls :D lets be positive though.. :)) t ara fighting <3 <3 <3 love u all!

Ps. T ara N4 go back to korea or japan now.. make them realize that those freak scandal u have was just a piece of xxxx and for CB and collab thingy i think that wouldn't happen 0.o? But dont ya worry.. foreign queens will and forever will be supporting u all :D T ara fighting :D