Diadem Forums

[13.05.27] Fancam HD - T-ARA N4 @ Palms Pool Party

Robbe_881

wow.. i kinda wait for this to come out and here it is :) haha.. thanks :)

..generally, for the perf.. "SO SEXY.." but, idk.. haha.. i find it awkward.. *innocent* :P well anyway, its a pool party afterall.. :D

..the song, hmm.. maybe its too early to judge.. it sounds very diff to me and the feel, hmm. idk :D .. ill be looking forward on its release and we'll see..

Edit: So, after seeing few comments here and vids, my thoughts of them being involved in a sort of speculations, seems like happening :( why? of all people, why them? tssk..

its good that there were positive accounts relaying what really happened and im very thankful for those :) somehow lightened up the mood

now i only wished that this would not happen again to our girls.. tssskk.. the efforts they made, from practicing and going back and forth etc, seems like its been put aside somewhere.. >.<

early today, I saw a fanaccount on this pool party on a HK forum which said was forwarded from here

it was about the negative response N4 received on the stage....

but I don't see the original post on this forum....

anyone know what I am talking about?? can anyone tell me if the post is deleted or what?

early today, I saw a fanaccount on this pool party on a HK forum which said was forwarded from here

it was about the negative response N4 received on the stage....

but I don't see the original post on this forum....

anyone know what I am talking about?? can anyone tell me if the post is deleted or what?

there is a story shared by our fellow queen but t prevent fr. catching it negative issue from the antis it was deleted but you could still read it on allkpop threand of t-ara now as long it's not yet deleted by the one who post it

there is a story shared by our fellow queen but t prevent fr. catching it negative issue from the antis it was deleted but you could still read it on allkpop threand of t-ara now as long it's not yet deleted by the one who post it

can I have the link to that thread, plx??

Why not? What's wrong with it?

I think they are too afraid that this kind of material will be used by those anti to against our queens.....

I guess they are noy saying that fella is doing it wrong..... but just do what they think is the best to protect those we love....

so..... no worry.. got it anyway... thx for the sharing.... appreciate that^^

I think they are too afraid that this kind of material will be used by those anti to against our queens.....

I guess they are noy saying that fella is doing it wrong..... but just do what they think is the best to protect those we love....

I understand that. But it's not like not allowing it to be posted here will make it disappear on other sites. The post doesn't break any forum rules, the administrators (or whoever) don't allow it simply because they don't like it and that's not right.

If anything, we could use that fan account to criticize CCM and Chris Brown's company so it doesn't happen again.

I understand that. But it's not like not allowing it to be posted here will make it disappear on other sites. The post doesn't break any forum rules, the administrators (or whoever) don't allow it simply because they don't like it and that's not right.

If anything, we could use that fan account to criticize CCM and Chris Brown's company so it doesn't happen again.

I'm still collecting info about what happened, and i don't have mine own opinion yet, but for sure it wasn't deleted just because admin didn't like it (and i'm 100% convinced of this). You can think it wasn't a good idea, and it's ok, but Diadem staff work for their users and our girls, so the decision was made thinking about us and T-ara.

I'm still collecting info about what happened, and i don't have mine own opinion yet, but for sure it wasn't deleted just because admin didn't like it (and i'm 100% convinced of this). You can think it wasn't a good idea, and it's ok, but Diadem staff work for their users and our girls, so the decision was made thinking about us and T-ara.

Unless the fan account isn't true, there was no reason for it to be taken down.

hyomin :" what should i do what should i do ._."
areum :"nidda bring up da mood *skinny sexy wave*"

eunjung :"time to bring up da mood. SEXY WAVE!!"
jiyeon :' awkward awkward awkward awkward ._."

seriously i can see that jiyeon is really awkward. although the dance is "sexy-fied" its still awkward lol xD

So incredible awkward and embarrassing, anyone with a spark of intelligence knew that this was a bad idea from the moment the words "USA" came into place and let alone "Chris" and "Brown" , and here we are now, with our girls having probably the worst time of their entire career. At least CCM protected them when they had their "sexy love" come back from all that public backslash on the performances, but now they are the ones doing a horrible job and putting them with stuff like this.

This was a failure, a complete and total failure.

¿Anyone knows the reactions of netizens and koreans about this?

...This was a failure, a complete and total failure.¿Anyone knows the reactions of netizens and koreans about this?

Mate, don't worry you know haters will hate, they grip on the smallest thing and make fuss. It is what it is, our girls aren't stupid and I believe they've seen what direction they have to take. Lets all move on, because they will move in too and stay positive. Don't let haters ruin your mood.

*party people

flop....haha!!! though a pool party is supposed to be chillax.... only the best performance will be able to make an impact at such an open outdoor stage...but i think n4 should not have taken this stage being its first stage in usa... the first stage should be something that would make an impact...

Oh man, that was so awkward ... props to Eunjung though, her dancing really stood out against everyone else's awkwardness. IDK, but to me this really just didn't seem like the right place or time. Their song doesn't really seem to suit the pool atmosphere, and asfdlkjafslajsdfksd TT_TT

I'm going to go and curl up in a ball and blame this all on KKS now ... :/

I really really really really really hope this IS NOT the version they will debut in the US with

I really really really really really hope this was just a remix!!!

Even though I really love T-ARA N4 and support what they do, but this version is BAD, they have ruined the K-pop style

it feels like they have made "jeon won diary" into some crazy, bad black sexy thingy!!

The sexy thing is alright, but the music, rhythm is really weird!
And I can already visualise the bad response, if this is the one! And T-ARA N4 do not deserve it.

If they keep creating things like this... it will make it hard for me to keep supporting them, but I will try my best.

AND I will as always support T-ARA and T-ARA N4 in their korean and japanese style <3

Because Diadem deleted the fan acc of that users here, he posted it outside the fandom and its on NB now. Literally not blaming the Mods/Admins at all and if it was offensive, I do apologize in advance but that matter could had been handled in a better way like persuading him than deleting his post multiples time. Now what you guys feared most has happened. While it could have remained only in Diadem, it now out on NB and Twitter ofc and who know where..

Because Diadem deleted the fan acc of that users here, he posted it outside the fandom and its on NB now. Literally not blaming the Mods/Admins at all and if it was offensive, I do apologize in advance but that matter could had been handled in a better way like persuading him than deleting his post multiples time. Now what you guys feared most has happened. While it could have remained only in Diadem, it now out on NB and Twitter ofc and who know where..

I came here to write basically what you just did. There was nothing wrong with the fan account, Diadem staff should've just let it be posted here. Now everyone who wants to bring T-ara down is sharing it, basically.

I came here to write basically what you just did. There was nothing wrong with the fan account, Diadem staff should've just let it be posted here. Now everyone who wants to bring T-ara down is sharing it, basically.

That would of happened regardless if it was shared here or not. I don't see what all this comotion is about. I however won't believe this "fan account" until i see the video for myself.

During the short time it was available on Diadem, it had already spread on another public forum and Twitter. You know there's no way for something to remain in one place on the internet.

During the short time it was available on Diadem, it had already spread on another public forum and Twitter. You know there's no way for something to remain in one place on the internet.

I really don't understand what's wrong with the fan account. What happened wasn't T-ara's fault, it was the responsibility of CB's agency and CCM.

I do understand that it was inevitable and I dont blame you guys at all but being spread from here and a member particularly claiming that " I posted my Fan ACC and It was deleted multiple times" are totally two different things. Well, what's done is done and I believe you did what you thought was best for T-ara and Queen's so no hard feelings..