Diadem Forums

[13.05.27] Fancam HD - T-ARA N4 @ Palms Pool Party

Robbe_881

Seriously I don't get what's the big deal. Not every group on every stage do great EVERYTIME. I didn't see the other video but I think it is wrong to insist on ''wow, it was awful''!! Another thing is WHY THE xxxx we always have to care/know what k-netizens say??? Is like we always want to feel bad everytime. Let's just chill out and support our girls, knetizens will always be stupid u__u

Deleting the fan account qualifies as pure and sheer censorship, that's the problem about it; it wasn't rude, it wasn't bad, it was just what one of us lived and experienced and sharing it with the community.

That's why deleting it, and several times, is more than a questionable act.

EDDIT: To add, there's bad times and good times, we can't go around assuming and thinking this was a success when it clearly wasn't, delusion is never something to be proud of.

To summarize what I feel about the performance, it's really: A-W-K-W-A-R-D. I was expecting a more "hip-hop" concept than a "sexy" one even though it's a pool party (and idc about that tbh). The song is okay just the way it is and if they want to change something, they should've done a better job. The first thing that came to my mind was "What have they done to the song..esp to the girls?! *insert frustrated-shocked face*" I can appreciate the fact that theyre 'breaking away from their colors' but not like this.

Of course, I'm just a mere observer/fan of them and, I dont actually know whats going on behind the scenes, but I really hope CCM should have a major brainstorming about what is happening now and do something about it.

P.S. I actually miss the whole 7-ara gang right now.

I really proud with them,,all of it,,their voice live,,their act,,everything,,really proud,,just keep going forward Girls,,I always here for you,,T-ara,,all of you,,FIGHTING!!!! ^____^

I LoL'd @ "you didn't deserve us", that's not gonna help at all =\

Neh.. I'm not sure why this rumours of "you didn't deserve us" actually arise.. but it is clear tht EJ said "You guys are so hot".. and thn end of video..

I'm new in Diadem, and due to what had happen to T-ara N4 in LV, they showed me how brave thy r during the performance.. so what if the rumours being boo-ed happen.. JB, Psy and etc get boo-ed in bigger crowds.. T-ara girls shown me no matter what happen, an artists will always finish their performance.. This is why thy gain my respects despite whatever anti's is saying.. Full of spiritual and determination..!!

No other idols can continue to face crowd if this really happen to thm.. BUT T-ara N4 has shown me something impressive .. =)

My thinking and any other commentors here are different as I think I'm more mature o.o (don't ask me how old am I but I'm definitely older thn any of u guys here - i think)

So cheers to T-ara N4, QBS and T-ara.. Will officially call myself a Queen.. =)

Thanks Admin & Mods.. not many of us understand why tht @JNDrama guy threads were removed, But Hell Yeah I understand why u guys doing it.. kudos for protecting T-ara..!! Cheers...

My Bias is EunJung.. hehe!

Too bad they had to perform in front of an audience that knows nothing about kpop. I don't think the targeted audience was the right one, because the fans of American rappers are not too much into cute songs, especially not into Asian stuff. And when was this event announced? It just seems that the whole thing was not organized properly, otherwise it should have been more successful.