Diadem Forums

[13.05.28] T-ara N4 pose backstage with Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, and Amber Rose

nathaniel

[13.05.28] T-ara N4 pose backstage with Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, and Amber Rose

201305281004350910_1.jpg

T-ara N4 has revealed selcas taken from BTS at the recent MDW 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend 2013) concert with Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose.

The T-ara N4 members left for the United States on May 24th to attend the MDW 2013 concert. Backstage, they hung out with Wiz Khalifa and his girlfriend Amber Rose, as well as Chris Brown.

Wiz Khalifa is known for his rap featuring with the popular pop band Maroon 5 on their song "Payphone" as well as his featuring in Snoop Dogg's "Young, Wild & Free" and T-Pain's "5 O'Clock". His girlfriend Amber Rose has appeared in Louis Vuitton national ads and is known as a top model.

In addition, on the 26th, T-ara N4 took the stage with Chris Brown at the concert.

201305280955200910_1.jpg

T-ara N4 also were posing with Knotch, who helped composed popular songs for Justin Timberlake, Eminem, and Jay-Z. He was the one who rearranged T-ara N4's "Jeonwon Diary" for their performance at MDW 2013. He waited in the waiting room with T-ara N4, and then uploaded BTS pictures with the members himself.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130528n08152

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This post has been promoted to an article

I'm glad that the girls had so much fun during the Chris Brown and Wiz Khalifa concerts. And I know that it's all that matters. Now they're getting ready for the release of their American debut single and I know that it will all go well. And by the way, I absolutely do not think that Core Contents Media made a bad move in sending T-ara N4 to the United States for promotions there. I just know that they did the right thing and everything paid off in the long run

It's great that they are having a fun time and learning some cultural aspects here. :) Although, I do wonder if there's a video online that has T-ara N4's stage performance from start to finish, like the members coming on and then off the stage. So far, I've only seen videos where the music is already playing, and the video cuts out while they are still on stage. And I would like to know why the videos so far didn't capture the audience that much, like zooming out a bit. I've noticed some people up front taking camera videos up close. Antis still don't have a good grasp of what happened at that event, let alone what happened prior, and still taking opportunities to lash out against the members and the company, yet again. So sad these desperate antis.

I wonder if this thing took place after the performance where Chris Brown failed to show up. That guy is such an ******, no one should trust him anymore. The girls were in an unpleasant situations because of him.

Here's one thing antis probably, or most likely didn't know about Chris Brown recently, that happened on the May 21, 2013. He got involved in a minor car accident, and failed to give the proper information needed to report it. This is sort of a bad thing that could potential affect his status quo to recover himself personally, and quite legally, since he's already in a bit of hot water with his sentencing terms, and will be attending a court hearing about it soon. I don't really blame him for having so much worries right now, which definitely would affect him in more ways than one. It's understandable he got a lot to deal with right now, especially for not being forthcoming about what exactly the gig he wanted to be with T-ara N4. But at least T-ara N4 started somewhere in the U.S., which is better than nowhere in the U.S. And who knows, for those who supported T-ara on this event will probably find themselves thankful that they didn't have to think badly about them, as they continue to expand in the U.S. later on. :) Remember, there were other U.S. artists and producers that contacted T-ara.

It's great that they are having a fun time and learning some cultural aspects here. :) Although, I do wonder if there's a video online that has T-ara N4's stage performance from start to finish, like the members coming on and then off the stage. So far, I've only seen videos where the music is already playing, and the video cuts out while they are still on stage. And I would like to know why the videos so far didn't capture the audience that much, like zooming out a bit. I've noticed some people up front taking camera videos up close. Antis still don't have a good grasp of what happened at that event, let alone what happened prior, and still taking opportunities to lash out against the members and the company, yet again. So sad these desperate antis.

Well, it's absolutely easy and simple for us to not pay attention to those stupid, delusional, pesky and desperate antis because we all know that they are just trying to cause a scene but all the things that they've been saying aren't going to work on T-ara N4 at all. We're just going to ignore the antis and continue to support the girls in everything that they do. And we know that the girls will be back in the US soon and this time, they'll be taking on smaller concert stages to avoid letting something like this happen. And they'll just avoid these pesky haters altogether

Well, it's absolutely easy and simple for us to not pay attention to those stupid, delusional, pesky and desperate antis because we all know that they are just trying to cause a scene but all the things that they've been saying aren't going to work on T-ara N4 at all. We're just going to ignore the antis and continue to support the girls in everything that they do. And we know that the girls will be back in the US soon and this time, they'll be taking on smaller concert stages to avoid letting something like this happen. And they'll just avoid these pesky haters altogether

Agreed. ^_^ There were T-ara fans at that pool party, which was awesome, those lucky few, those happy lucky few (Especially that one fan that got to shake hands with Eunjung.), who supported the girls during that event. So, it's not a total lost, and it was expected that T-ara would benefit more from this. At first, I thought it was going to be a promotional concert, with advertising and the works, but I didn't expect that pool party to be it. Plus, that was during Memorial Day Weekend. Initially, I thought that was like a pre-show or something, to meet other people in the business, which was somewhat true, that would lead up to a concert event. Maybe there will be a concert event in the future. Who knows, but not sure with Chris Brown's current status quo. We'll just have to wait how it'll unfold here in the U.S. I'm still hoping to see other collaborative works that will bear more positive gains for fans and T-ara here. :)

^.^ Glad that our girls are having fun~! But really do hope that they make it big in USA as well as all over the global!! T-ARA Hwaiting!

Will always support them by buying their albums~! Proud to be Queen's! ^o^

• 1 month later...