Diadem Forums

[POLL] Visual for T-ara QBS

Regius

Visual of T-ara QBS  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Visual of T-ara QBS?

With QBS started their promotions, out of this sub-unit, who do you think is the Visual?

Personally, it's a hard choice, with that Mainichi part 2 (PV shooting). I'd suspect it would be harder once the MV will be released. Enough ranting, go ahead and start voting! :)

And here are the lovely ladies of QBS!

tumblr_mnq4dlI8G01qcam34o4_250.gif

PS: if you're also interested, a similar poll is made for N4: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/24816-poll-best-visual-for-t-ara-n4/?p=416595

Visual? This isn't even a role, cos camera during shows/performances will always show the one that is moving lips... Producers, don't care who's got what roles. Soyeon is basically solo singing "Like a Wind", so camera will be focused on her most of the time anyway. So you could say that she's a main vocal AND a visual of QBS. This won't change unless they will release another single where girls get more evenly distributed lines.

But yeah Qri is the most attractive so my vote goes to her.

tumblr_mnox0daYU71rzhu6lo1_250.gif

Although most of the votes goes to Qri because her beauty is undoubtly her most powerful weapon, I still cast my vote on Boram. She became really pretty lately, she's cute to the point I just want to carry her in my pocket and her lively personality keeps her in ~10 year old range.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...