Diadem Forums

[POLL] Visual for T-ara N4

Regius

Visual for T-ara N4  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you consider the visual for T-ara N4?

Felixng's GIF just killed me. I ended up staring at that GIF for like, 5 minutes before I'm writing this ._.

Sometimes I get confused what does visual mean. Is it the most attractive face or simply someone with the most centered position and catchy part of song/MV, or even both?

For now I vote for Park Ji. Because of that epic line "Neonajalhaseyo", as well as center position in the intro of the song, and well, she's my bias, of course she's the most attractive for my taste XD

voted for Dino Ji~! :)

Yip, Hyomin was too hot in here so maybe in another poll for hotness/sexiness :P

Jungie, on the other hand, eheh.. she was everything for me so if the poll only calls for Visuals then, ill make way for the others.. LOL :D

Reummie, such a cutie :) and yes, still a kid..

finally Jiyeonnie, my God! one of the reason I always watch their MVs and performance is because of her! I especially waited on how she'll interpret that "Neonajalhassaeyo" part :P

...JIYEONNIE... *ehem* was in FULL BLOOM~! I can feel her :P that's why she really got me <3 <3

I remember during the promotional period for N4, CCM mentioned that Jiyeon was the main visual and main dancer... So I guess that explains it? :P Nevertheless, she's the visual for the entire group, looking gorgeously beautiful all the time, every single live performance and music video. I think Jiyeon's interpretation of dance moves are also visuals per se; every single member has their interpretation of dance moves, resulting in subtle variations. Really love how she's really rhythmically very accurate, though her singing has lots of rooms for improvement and strengthening. :wub:

If there was an "all" option that I could vote, I would pick that one. Because they are all members of T-ara N4. Each member has their own character to covers the mentioned elements when their were introduced to us all. Their debut matched with what was described, both in song, and both music video versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Everyone was so hot but if I had to choose:

Jiyeon>Eunjeung/Hyomin*yes that is a slash~i couldn't choose* >Ahreum

Ahreum was really cute but being too skinny makes me worry when I look at her.. she really needs to hold back on her diet, she is already statuesque & tall, IMHO bodywise she was perfect during the Sexy Love promos no need for more dieting.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...