Diadem Forums

[OFFICIAL] QBS's "Like the Wind" poster, photocards and single covers (06/06)

ily_shannon

According to tama on twitter and a japanese friend who helped me translate the stuff on the official japanese blog, you can only get the poster at japanese store locations as a pre order. If you pre ordered online you can photocards

According to tama on twitter and a japanese friend who helped me translate the stuff on the official japanese blog, you can only get the poster at japanese store locations as a pre order. If you pre ordered online you can photocards

Yup. That is how it was for the banisuta cd too..u can only get the b2 poster from store preorder.

Yup. That is how it was for the banisuta cd too..u can only get the b2 poster from store preorder.

I was trying to find the lovey dovey poster online.....some guy on ebay found it for me but he offered it to me for 80 bucks lol....

Lesson in this story? When you get hold of a Japanese poster you basically have all the power in the universe.

I was trying to find the lovey dovey poster online.....some guy on ebay found it for me but he offered it to me for 80 bucks lol....

Lesson in this story? When you get hold of a Japanese poster you basically have all the power in the universe.

yeah, I saw a seller from japan listed on ebay the complete 7 solo poster for about $320 USD plus shipping. which is like robbery to me, considering its a gift with purchase when you preorder through the hmv store. $80 for the lovey dovey poster...thank goodness I got mines free when I preordered it. if it were the T-ara freedom tour in Europe photobook then i'm willing to overspend...since I know its limited and I have yet to see someone with a copy of it. I hope to get a copy one day.

yeah, I saw a seller from japan listed on ebay the complete 7 solo poster for about $320 USD plus shipping. which is like robbery to me, considering its a gift with purchase when you preorder through the hmv store. $80 for the lovey dovey poster...thank goodness I got mines free when I preordered it. if it were the T-ara freedom tour in Europe photobook then i'm willing to overspend...since I know its limited and I have yet to see someone with a copy of it. I hope to get a copy one day.

I'd totally get my friend to get the poster for me, but he isn't going back to japan till augest which is a big kick in the balls. But i guess i'll have him try to find some posters anyways haha.

I'd totally get my friend to get the poster for me, but he isn't going back to japan till augest which is a big kick in the balls. But i guess i'll have him try to find some posters anyways haha.

Try Yahoo auction japan. It's where I buy all of my t-ara stuff. i was able to preorder the banisuta albums through the hmv store so I got the limited poster then bought the complete raw photo set online.

They have the lovey dovey poster up for auction at 300 yen or equivalent to about $3 usd. Ask your friend if he is able to bid.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g124242523