Diadem Forums

[13.06.08] Video - Daily T-ara - QBS - Nagoya

Chesskid1

Qri is so brave, I would have run like a little girl if someone holding a live grasshopper coming at me.

They finally promoting their individual song from bunny style, hope the other will also promote their during the target single. Can't wait for boram sexy dance, I think is her individual song at bunny style. Can't wait for tomorrow.

I simply love "Daily T-ara" show! Niconico channel is doing an awesome job here. They also do not block their videos for international viewers. They even have English version for their channel! If only they could add English subs to these shows. It's the only thing that is missing atm!

Oh and about this episode! I LOVE IT! Grasshopper scene is hilarious! All girls are so pretty and they are on the spotlight at last! I'm not hating on Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon but it's really refreshing to see a show where they do not take 90% of all camera time!

So yeah I'm very happy for Qri, Boram and Soyeon, can't wait for the upcoming "Daily T-ara" episodes! :D

I'm glad niconico release the daily T-ara series..for Kyubies ^__^ and yea they're doing an awesome job!

Boram at 7:43~8:28 she's still a kid..omg sooo cutee..you wouldn't want to miss her in actions :wub:

and..Sso expression at 11:01 tell us she's got enough cute Rambbo, she want sexy Rambbo..keke..

This reminded me of QBS ep1.. during the high five event at tower records, a fan asked what they will do if they see a cockroach.. Boram said she'll call her mom while Qri said she'll handle it because she isn't afraid of bugs.. I guess she was telling the truth :D