Diadem Forums

[13.06.10] Video HD - T-ara, The SeeYa, 5Dolls, Speed - Painkillers MV

craZy

:( :( :( :( :( .. it makes me cry... huhu TT n TT

.. the song was good as expected, then with Jiyeon's acting it gained another level up:) i know Jiyeon could act well but in this MV, she portrays her character perfectly.. she can make you cry along with her acting.. those "bitter" smiles (can't shake them off my head).. expressive eyes.. she even looks pretty with those blood on :D :D

..i do feel the need of pain killers as i hear this song, which is good because it's the song's theme anyways..

.. i wonder how she survive having those numerous pills of toxic chemicals by herself, it must be really painful for her that even makes her numb from it.. :lol:

..in all.. I <3 the Song and MV.. great collaboration there ;)

CCM is really great when it comes to music & music Videos <3

The song is perfect and I really love how Taewoon raps throughout the whole song :D

I also love how the music video goes with the lyrics :)

Jiyeons acting is really great! Her appearance also fits the song (if that makes sense lol!!)

I keep listening to this song now :) it's not one of those songs that you listen to once and forget about it a second later :)

This made my day. :)

I'm really surprised they suddenly collaborated and released a song and MV without prior announcements or teaser!

I'm so glad it's a nice song. I love the sad/emo/haunting melody and lyrics.

As always, CCM's ballads never disappointed me. I hope they release more ballads.

And of course, the MV is pretty good! Applause for Jiyeon's acting skills!

I actually like this song compared to Countryside Life.But it's probably because I love ballad songs more.Does anyone know whether they are going to perform this song anywhere?I'd love to see them singing this live.As usual,Soyeon never disappointed us when it comes to singing ballad.

Jiyeon looks very elegant in this MV even with simple and plain clothes.

Guest Higara

Love this classic CCM ballard song. Looks like CCM really want to promote speed guys (they are everywhere!)

I like everything of this new release except stupid typo. Jiyeon is extremely gorgeous as always ^_^

Nice song, nice MV, Jiyeon acting is so good. This song and MV give me goosebumps when watching.

Although the lyrics talk about breakup, but the MV feel like her lover actually died and trying to feel that he is still around.

Nice song, I'm a fan of CCM ballads and nice acting by Jiyeon :wub:

Now I hope the MV will not be banned because of some ridiculous reason such as..violence, blood (looks real..keke =p~) and suicide attempt portrayal..can't really predict haters movements..I believe CCM/KKS should at least anticipate that before they release such a good MV >.<

..and..just realise that Sso (and other T-ara Kyubies members sing this song - I hope not..) is now promoting in both Korea and Japan? OMG..I hope she's not overworking herself by performing live in both countries and not to mention T-ara will release another album/single next month. Although this song is only a ballad and Japanese songs tend not to require some vigorous dance as TN4..trying to keep positive here @_#!

Got updates that on June 11 Kyubies were coming back to Korea..keke~ B)