Diadem Forums

[13.06.10] T-ara unit QBS begin promotions for their original Japanese single

nathaniel

[13.06.10] T-ara unit QBS begin promotions for their original Japanese single

f649e54c72c8e40a2b8c9acee018a765.jpg

Korean girl group T-ara recently formed a new unit, QBS, consisting of Qri, Boram and Soyeon.

The three members of the idol group held a special launch event fot their first Japanese original single "Like The Wind" on the 10th in Tokyo. The three members joined the event to promote their new single being released on June 26th.

On this day, the three girls performed four different songs including coupling and solo songs from T-ara's "Bunny Style!" singles. They received lots of support from fan and ended with a high touch meeting.

Soyeon said, "Our song is an original Japanese song with a feminine feel and a feel of summer."

The three girls sing together as three friends. Soyeon laughed while saying, "In T-ara, I wasn't the youngest, but promoting in QBS, I'm the maknae now and I'm getting used to this feeling."

When the girls were asked about their favorite Japanese food, Qri answered first. She said her favorite was a beef bowl. Boram said her favorites were the sweets and crepes sold in Harajuku.

Soyeon commented about their Japanese activities in the future and said, "We'd like to do acting, variety and CMs. Please give us a chance everyone!" Boram said, "My Japanese isn't perfect, but I'm good at reacting, so I want to appear on a food program where I can react to foods." The girls have goals of doing various activities in Japan.

Source: http://www.billboard...ws/detail/13004
Translated via Korean translations: 리안지연 @ http://cafe.daum.net...t-ara/3aNe/5279
Translated to English: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Boram said, "My Japanese isn't perfect, but I'm good at reacting, so I want to appear on a food program where I can react to foods."

LOL... soo Boram :)

their songs were lively and the dance.. so cute :) ahha! go girls! go QBS! fighting! :D

YES YES, finally some news about my 3 favorite little angels. I'm so looking forward to their MV, I also wish them the nest and hope they'll get to appear on Japanese variety shows though I'm a bit worried that their Japanese isn't that good yet. Still I hope they get good exposure as I was really looking forward to this subunit and I have high expectations of them.

Hope that their album sales would be Daebak~! Being in sub unit gives them a chance to bond better with each other too~ and it would be a new experience for them as well!

I pre-ordered their limited edition first press album single with dvd! ^o^ support T-ara hwaiting!

QBS Daebak~

• 2 weeks later...

So where are these promotions? Was Nagoya>Osaka>Tokyo, a 3 day tour the whole thing??? Cos I haven't seen anything after that. Now they released their single and at the same time intentionally leaked T-ara's "Target" audio... So basically this means that promotions for QBS and their "Like a wind" are over, it's time to promote "Target" now! I dunno, it's messed up. N4 got a month to promote their single, and they did actually promote instead of sitting on their asses doing God knows what. But QBS... I hate CCM and their policies so much sometimes! They just don't care about Qri, Boram and their fans, heck they would ignore Soyeon also if not for her voice.

So where are these promotions? Was Nagoya>Osaka>Tokyo, a 3 day tour the whole thing??? Cos I haven't seen anything after that. Now they released their single and at the same time intentionally leaked T-ara's "Target" audio... So basically this means that promotions for QBS and their "Like a wind" are over, it's time to promote "Target" now! I dunno, it's messed up. N4 got a month to promote their single, and they did actually promote instead of sitting on their asses doing God knows what. But QBS... I hate CCM and their policies so much sometimes! They just don't care about Qri, Boram and their fans, heck they would ignore Soyeon also if not for her voice.

Pretty much that was all that was scheduled to begin with actually 2 weeks ago, according from QBS directly. It was a 3 Day QBS Promotional Tour in Japan basically. I won't jump to a conclusion that Core Contents Media is to blame, when there's a possibility that these were the only available venues that they could secure at the time. At least we can enjoy these uploaded videos of their promotional efforts, and whose to say that they won't stop performing as QBS while still part of T-ara anyways. Enjoy (The videos with the "QBS Information" at the end of the videos.), . . .

QBS Information

QBS Information

QBS Information

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...