Diadem Forums

[13.06.15] Quick News - CCM project group will promote "Painkiller" on music shows next week

nathaniel

[13.06.15] Quick News - CCM project group will promote "Painkiller" on music shows next week

SPEED's Taewoon tweeted "Sweat…ㅠㅠ There is news about performing ‘Painkiller’ next Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun ..!! Please anticipate a bit !!ㅇㅅㅇ" on June 14th.

Next week, T-ara's Soyeon, 5dolls' Eunkyo, THE SEEYA's Yoojin and SPEED's Taewoon and Sungmin will promote together on music shows!

Source: Taewoon's twitter / bkgo1234

Translated by: http://speed-boys.tumblr.com/post/52969128070/2013-06-14-taewoon-twitter-update

This is such a great surprise!! I thought that they would only release an mv as a gift to fans and leave it at that. Soyeon must be really busy... preparing for QBS, promoting painkiller on music shows next week, flying back and for to Japan and Korea, preparing for T-ARAs japanese comeback after QBS and then T-ARAs Korean comeback.Soyeon is really great to be able to handle all of that!

As always the professional discipline that each member displays in their busy schedules reveal the mastery of their skills as true entertainers!

I bow to their awesome abilities to perform wherever and whenever CCM & KKS demand them to be, and still produce outstanding concerts, fresh stage shows, thrilling MV's, adorable reality shows, extremely close-up and sometimes very intrusive and painful intrusions into their personal life shows (which we Fans thrive on?!?!^ ^), beautiful songs, stellar dramas and movies, and do so much more.......yet, they all look like Princesses poised ready for a cotillion with their ravishing beauty and exquisite S-line figures every time!

That's our ❤T-ara!!!

I'm looking forward to this new promotion as well as all their Japan releases and tour!!!

Hwaiting T-ara, T-ara N4, and QBS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❗❗❗❗❗❗❗