Diadem Forums

[13.06.15] Quick News - T-ara's 2nd Japanese album 'TREASURE BOX' tracklist revealed

craZy

[13.06.15] Quick News - T-ara's 2nd Japanese album 'TREASURE BOX' tracklist revealed

1. Sexy Love (Japanese Ver.)
2. Day by Day (Japanese Ver.)
3. Bye By (Japanese Ver.)
4. Like The First Time (Japanese Ver.)
5. Bunny Style!
6. Signs (Soyeon & Areum)
7. Soap Bubbles (Boram & Qri)
8. Dangerous Love (Eujung, Hyomin & Jiyeon)
9. Target
10. Wanna Play (Japanese Ver.)

11. Deja-vu
12. Beautiful Sniper
13. キミは僕の宝物 (You Are My Treassure) ~ Happy Birthday to you ~

Album release is July 31st.

Source: http://ameblo.jp/t-ara777/entry-11552851968.html

Guest Higara

Thanks for the info. While Japanese new song called "Deja-Vu" also listed in track (total 13 songs).

Can't wait for the album cause "wanna play" is one of my favorate ^_^.

I knew it, mainly a compilation (except didn't expect the solo songs to be excluded) plus 2 (or 3) Japanese originals and 1 translated single from Korean. Strange though they picked Wanna Play (probably better if they picked the other songs from AFA/BH -- probably going first with the songs that T-ara has performed).

Hope the new songs are really good (and hopefully avoid being translated like the original songs from JB -- but with the trend, does not seem like it).

But regardless how the earlier statements sound, I wish for continued success to T-ara. :)

Thanks for the info. While Japanese new song called "Deja-Vu" also listed in track (total 13 songs).

Can't wait for the album cause "wanna play" is one of my favorate ^_^.

Woops, my mistake!

I really love Wanna Play as well. Can't wait for this. :D

I expected a new release soon after their "Comeback" in Japan as T-ara7, but I didn't think it would be a listing of this compilation of songs either?!

Totally caught me by surprise. T-ara is/has been full of surprises as of late? A new strategy of KKS & CCM, or just shooting from the hip-type-of-management again? Regardless, luckily so far, they have been doing fine. Thank goodness. And, I for one will continue to support them as I always have and will.

I look forward to this new albums' release, because I like their Japanese style of music/songs......although, I do prefer them overall in their native language.

I will put in my order as soon as I find it on the web!!!

Hwaiting My T-ara, T-ara N4, and QBS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

Ps. Thank you very much for the Breaking News! Aloha Diadem!!!!

I simply love the tracklist and I don't think that there's anything wrong with it at all. And I have noticed that there will be Japanese versions of "Sexy Love" and "Wanna Play". I'm sure that they're worth an amazing listen. I'm absolutely looking forward to their sophomore Japanese album

What,13 songs but only 4 original Japanese songs?Damn,what a disappointment....And I don't understand why they put Bunny Style,Soap Bubbles.Dangerous Love and Sign when these songs were already in their previous Japanese album.If they want to do a remake song,I'd prefer choosing a non-title track songs from any of their album such as Ma Boo or Fallin U Jap version.That would be daebak.

What,13 songs but only 4 original Japanese songs?Damn,what a disappointment....And I don't understand why they put Bunny Style,Soap Bubbles.Dangerous Love and Sign when these songs were already in their previous Japanese album.If they want to do a remake song,I'd prefer choosing a non-title track songs from any of their album such as Ma Boo or Fallin U Jap version.That would be daebak.

"Bunny Style!", "Soap Bubbles", "Dangerous Love" and "Sign" have not been included on any album yet. I can see how people can confuse "Bunny Style!" for an album, but it's just a single with a large amount of B-sides. Usually an artist in Japan would release a couple of singles, and then the A-sides ("Bunny Style!", "Sexy Love") and a few B-sides (in T-ara's case it's all of them since CCM/J-Rock/EMI are lazy) would be included on the album.

This upcoming album = 3 versions of Sexy Love + 4 Bunny Styles + 2 Targets.

Fanmail I never send: Dear beautiful sniper(s), stop sniping at my pocket, it has a dozen holes already because of you. Don't say "Bye Bye", though more than half of your new album sounds like a deja vu, I would still go "Buy Buy" it. I guess I'm an easy target. But what can I do when you're my sweet treasure and all I want is to say happy birthday to you on your 4th anniversary.