nathaniel

Chinese Translators

Hi QUEEN'S!

We are currently looking for Chinese Translators to join the Diadem Subbing team.

I would say that Diadem's subbing team is getting busier but the truth is that it's always been busy! T-ara has constantly been so active with TV shows, promotions, unit activities and solo activities that we always have new things to sub for those who don't understand Korean!

Chinese translations for T-ara videos and a lot of videos in general are released very quickly.. sometimes in an hour, sometimes in two or three days. It's easier to translate videos from Chinese subtitles into English because there are a lot more people interested in being Chinese Translators than Korean!

Before you sign up, I'll just say a quick few things about our team so you know what you're signing up for! Our team is pretty small right now (but we're looking to become bigger) and the members of the team are on average doing 3 projects a month. Our team is ran by our admin craZy and our subbing coordinator Jimmy6 and SacredCultivator.

Chinese Translators will translate Chinese subtitles from various Chinese videos into English. You will write down the time as well as the translations in some sort of textfile like Notepad or what you prefer. After that, you just have to upload it and post it on the forums for the next person in the line to do their part to it. I won't lie - it can get tedious and sometimes boring in the process of translating line by line.

No experience is required but it is certainly welcome. So if you have experience with other subbing groups, animes, etc, please include it in your application.

We like to have our subbers sign up for what show or clip they want to do, instead of assigning something to them (so if you want.. you could only work on clips your bias is in actually). If you're part of the Diadem team but don't sign up for anything, then you will probably be asked to take on some projects. Projects can range from a 20-min part of a full show, to a short 3-minute clip. If you're busy, it's completely understandable, but you have to let the coordinators know!

If you're interested in becoming a Chinese Translator for Diadem then please copy and paste the form below into a new reply:

Username:
How much time you can put into Diadem in a week:
Experience (not necessary):
Why you want to join Diadem's subbing team:

Applications are not checked every day, so please be patient after signing up! If you have any questions, you can send me a PM.

Username: jissomin_1219

How much time you can put into Diadem in a week: 15 hours?

Experience (not necessary): translate news from weibo and other sources on twitter

Why you want to join Diadem's subbing team: just want to help to sub faster

Username: icyarch
How much time you can put into Diadem in a week: 10-15h depending on schedule
Experience (not necessary): none
Why you want to join Diadem's subbing team: i just wanna contribute something as queens while killing my time :D