Diadem Forums

[13.06.18] Video HD - QBS - Like The Wind MV (updated)

craZy

Wow this is a nice song and video. So relaxing, so refreshing, truly like the wind!!! Soyeon looks a bit matured and different (her nose?) Boram's longer black hair suits her. Qri really looks like a fairy/goddess. They certainly all look pretty here. The light carefree mood with the white motif of the video really works well for them. I hope the song will top the charts! QBS Fighting!!! :):):)

Finally, the wait is over. QBS are so pretty. But why did they have to film at the beach on such an overcast day like that? I'm not sure if a higher quality clip can give us a sharper view, but at the moment, this clip looks like it was filmed ages ago in the heyday of video tapes. Well, that's my only complaint. Give me a blue sky.

Are you freaking kidding me? I saw a tweet about it while I was at work, couldn't wait to go back home and watch it. And when i finally came back, video became private... I'm so depressed now, I saw a teaser of this M/V. I know Qri looks fantastic in it, but I want to see the full thing! Hellllp! If you know a working link, please post it here! Thanks!

Are you freaking kidding me? I saw a tweet about it while I was at work, couldn't wait to go back home and watch it. And when i finally came back, video became private... I'm so depressed now, I saw a teaser of this M/V. I know Qri looks fantastic in it, but I want to see the full thing! Hellllp! If you know a working link, please post it here! Thanks!

I know that feeling too. -_- Youtube in Japan, more specifically, their music videos, don't stay up online for very long after their releases, which totally sucks for everybody who are unable to download from it as soon as possible. I've been punching holes in solid concrete walls every time that happens, ergo, the wall has been turned to dust years ago. At least there are fans in Japan and those who managed to download it, are unable to upload the music videos once again. So hopefully, you should be able to see it soon, if not from youtube, but somewhere online. In terms of the internet, people should be able to archive and store data much more better instead of resorting to deleting it all the time by now, as well as adding more memory capacity. I once saw an external hard drive with 10 Terabytes of memory on a store shelf. Anyways, I hope you get to see it, the music video is very sweet to enjoy. ^_^

It's a reallu beautiful song. I know i can trust CCM whenever it comes to good music hehe. The MV is truly Japanese style, even Boram looks like a Japanese doll LOL. they're so pretty!
but wish they could give Boram and Qri more like so they wouldn't be like backup singers for Soyeon like this...

anyone have other links???i haven't watch the mvT____T

its private

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8fR7kVRAlc8

I got it from my history browser so I can't remember the website on which I got the link sorry. Last time I checked it was still working though :)

I noticed that Sso's face is a bit different. Like I know people grow old and so their features change as well but she looked really different in this MV compare to this month's performance in Japan :mellow:. Could it be the make-up? or camera angle or is it just me..

ouch, I expected way WAY more... Soyeon gets lots of solo camera time (as expected cos it's her song, while Boram and Qri are just backup singers), but Qri and Boram barely gets few seconds, the rest of the time they are in a duo or in a trio. Really messed up shiet. I've seen Qri solo moments in tumblr and i thought there will be more, but heck, it's like in T-ara, same few shitty seconds, other girls are on a spotlight instead. Yeah yeah, song is ok, video is great, I mean editing, scenery and idea of it all but as Qri fan I'm so disappointed, I bet Boram fans feel the same. :(