Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
craZy

[13.06.25] Audio - T-ara's New Japanese Single 'Target' Preview

I love it so far... high energy, catchy melody, great vocals.. its uplifting like Bunny Style...also looking forward to the dance (cover needs improvement though.. cartoon illustrations are just a waste of T-ara's cover-girl looking members)..

Very promising song!!! While the quality of the preview is not perfect, I can already say that the song is so enjoyable to listen to. Seriously, won't any drama/anime series producer get them/their song for a soundtrack? I can't wait to hear the full song and to see their PV, pirate costumes(?) and dance steps. I'm so excited!!! T-ara Fighting!!! :):):)

wow! this is an upbeat song. The beat is kinda addictive B)

I think they need good stamina to perform this live.

I believe T ara can do this!! Fighting!! <3

( I wish they will do Bunny Style in Korean ver)

So far,it sounds better than Bunny Style.I hope it's not their another cutesy concept.I'm seriously sick of it.But,what I hope the most is this won't turn out like Countryside Life where I love the teaser but I hate the actual song.

Sounds catchy, and could pass for an anime opening or something, definitely looking forward to it. Especially since I love their "higher pitched" japanese voices.

Thanks for posting the preview here! I am liking what I'm hearing so far. As was stated before, this song does sound fitting for an anime, which would be great exposure and promotion for them if it was an anime opening. However, it's quite catchy sounding and very jpoppy so I'm sure it will be received well in Japan regardless.