Diadem Forums

[13.06.28] Latest Info - T-ara's Treasure Box Diamond, Sapphire and Pearl Edition release info + postponed date

craZy

[13.06.28] Latest Info - T-ara's Treasure Box Diamond, Sapphire and Pearl Edition release info + postponed date

T-ara's 2nd Japanese album, Treasure Box, will be released in 3 versions: Diamond, Sapphire and Pearl.

Diamond Edition

Special tall case

32 page photobook

1 random card

CD of all 13 tracks

DVD of Daily T-ara Directors Cut version (210 minutes total)

Price: ¥6,800

Sapphire Edition

Special tall case

Jacket dress

1 random of 7 rubber key

1 random card

CD of all 13 tracks

DVD of 5 music videos (Sexy Love, Sexy Love dance version, Day by Day, Bunny Style and Target)

Price: ¥4,300

Pearl Edition

Normal P case

Random 1 piece calendar (of one member only)

1 random card

CD of all 13 tracks

Price: ¥3,059

Treasure Box's release has been delayed from July 31st to August 7th.

Source: http://www.emimusic.jp/artist/t-ara/?action=news&id=13755

I want Diamond Edition. Also what is this: "1 random of 7 rubber key"? Like a glow stick of some sort? If so I want one too but why can't I get it with Diamond Edition? :( Really, it's so annoying that they do this. You have to buy several different editions and multiple copies of them if you want to get everything.... Quite the rip off. If i would be Japanese (the market they are aiming for), I would rather save money for T-ara concert tickets instead of wasting money on these things. But international fans can't get to these concerts so they can only buy such overpriced things. So sad.

oh my god : ( ... why so many good stuff but so many versions .. can't those ppl just make one album with everything in it : ( ... but its worth it .. cuz its t-ara *^* ... better start saving up :'') ... but I didn't under stand the special case and P case .. and the one calendar part .. ! ,, can someone explain it to me : ( .. English is not my 1st language that's why :') .. and thank you in advance *^*

oh my god : ( ... why so many good stuff but so many versions .. can't those ppl just make one album with everything in it : ( ... but its worth it .. cuz its t-ara *^* ... better start saving up :'') ... but I didn't under stand the special case and P case .. and the one calendar part .. ! ,, can someone explain it to me : ( .. English is it my 1st language that's why :') .. and thank you in advance *^*

The P case is like a normal CD case. The special case will be different, we'll have to wait for pictures to see though. The calendar is just one page, not like a page for each month. :]

I want Diamond Edition. Also what is this: "1 random of 7 rubber key"? Like a glow stick of some sort? If so I want one too but why can't I get it with Diamond Edition? :( Really, it's so annoying that they do this. You have to buy several different editions and multiple copies of them if you want to get everything.... Quite the rip off. If i would be Japanese (the market they are aiming for), I would rather save money for T-ara concert tickets instead of wasting money on these things. But international fans can't get to these concerts so they can only buy such overpriced things. So sad.

Don't think it's a glow stick but just that, rubber made keys. Multiple editions are the norm in Japan and what fans always eagerly go after. Would be off if there weren't any haha.

Thank you so much for posting the information from their official website regarding the album release. I preordered the Sapphire Edition from YesAsia yesterday. I briefly considered purchasing the Diamond Edition as I really want the photobook but the DVD content isn't appealing to me without subtitles and I'm not interested in purchasing an album for close to $70 just for the photobook. As far as the release date being postponed to August 7th, I think it was a wise decision on their end. Single sales tend to be weak when they're released so close to the album so the sales of "TARGET should fare a bit better with the release date not being so close to the album's release date.

I'll waiting more time...but i want the Diamond edition^^ But how much in US Dollars? I'm waiting a good package and other "extras"

-68.56 USD

-43.36 USD

- 30.84 USD

overall its around 140 dollars lol. T_T