Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Favorite T-Ara Couple?

PandaRK

There had been a lot of question about bias in T-Ara. I want to ask which is your favorite couples in T-Ara.

Hope there are some description on any couple you listed.

My bias is Boram and this are my top three favorite couples.

1. Tom & Jerry(Soyeon & Boram)

- I just like the ways that Soyeon take care of her older sister, Boram. Throughout the series of 'Hello Baby' to the lastest of 'Daily T-Ara - QBS', it just feel so good.

2. The Physical Couple(Jiyeon & Boram)

- Whenever this two are together, spark flies. Boram just can't handle Jiyeon, no matter in strength or her ageyo.

3. The Unnies(Qri & Boram)

- Although they are the same age, they are two totally different personality. Qri is the elegant princess and Boram is the hyperactive kid, because of this, I feel they matches each other perfectly. I like the way Qri like to tease Boram.(She teases everyone, sometime even the cameraman)

Which is your top three and why you love them. T-Ara Fighting!!!!

eunyeon

- my two main biasis on t-ara i super love there closeness , the way eunjung care about jiyeon and the way jiyeon seek for eunjung's attention, you can really feel the love and care of this two girls

tom and jerry a.k.a boram and soyeon

- this two super love the way they interact , i can't remove the smile in my face everytime i watch this two together, soyeon being so extra caring to boram was great

hyomiin and hwayoung

- i just love seeing this two interact when hwayoung still with t-ara you can really see that hwayoung is happy being cared by her unnie hyomin , i'm just sad hwayoung no longer with t-ara but i still hope and pray that hwayoung well still be joining t-ara later on

• 3 weeks later...

My Top Three Couple Would Be:

1:Jiyeon+Hyomin

I love how they interact with each other and joke around together.They seem cute and sweet together.

Hence,since they had been roommates for the pass 3 years,that is a bonus for this ship I sail.

2;Eunjung+Jiyeon

Like they always said "If you're a Jingchin its always hard to ship either Hyomin with Jiyeon or Eunjung with Jiyeon".

I would prefer EunJiMin by the way.

Anyway Eunjung and Jiyeon are like this lovely couple.And Eunjung is always seen protecting Jiyeon whatever and whenever they are.

3:Soyeon+Qri

This two have a sexy aura and mysterious feel whenever they are together.I don't know why I ship them but I just love them,whenever they are both together.

• 5 months later...

I think many people like Eunjung-Jiyeon couple. Although Eunjung seems to be coupled with many members due to her aegyo, I think Jiyeon suits her best haha.

Tom and Jerry couple - The way Soyeon takes care of Boram and teases her is really funny!

JiYeon - Boram couple - Boram cant do anything about the maknae lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...