Diadem Forums

[13.07.01] Video - T-ara Target MV

aleya

Loves it! but the song is too short. Do they plan on releasing a dance/choreography version??? God, I hope so..

I completely agree with you. I love the song but it is way too short. I know many of us felt that it sounded like an anime opening but I didn't think it would be as short as one (maybe not literally, but it felt like it to me, lol). As far as the video, it was cute but I would love to see a dance version with the girls as well.

LOL!!!! That is sooooo cute! :D Oh god...ahhha! They're in cyberspace (thought they were pirates?)... I didn't thought the MV's an animation but anyway, i like it... especially when they were chasing that heart :P :P they're evil faces were just so adorable <3 <3 <3

now i want to draw them... nice anime there :D :D :D

Edit: So that is a short version, Thank God. I thought that is the whole song. :D Now Im very fond of this song. Darn.. I only noticed that Eunjung's voice was just perfect for an anime OST.. well i knew she'd be good like in Two as one... maybe she could consider this as a job on the future but for the mean time, be with t-ara for now. ;) Well anyways. Hope this song would be successful! :lol: :lol:

My morning is really nice today because I woke up and saw this posted.

I like the catchy song. The PV is enjoyable.

I was amused with the anime versions of themselves.

It's also a bit funny to see their facial expressions as they seriously tried so hard to reach their target, even with bandages in their faces, as they pursued their target.

I wasn't expecting a full-anime PV but I guess it's cool for a change.

It's the Japanese market after all.

Indeed, the song is too short, that after watching I was left hungry waiting for more.

I guess I wanted to see them more in live action and not in animation.

I really thought they were using the pirate concept. But here they used their initial devil concept.

Will they release a pirate version? Haha.

Oh well. I can't wait to see their choreography and live performances.

I really wish them luck! I hope this song will top the charts! Fighting!!! :):):)

Really short song indeed, what, like 2 min 40s? No wonder they did not bother with proper MV and just made anime version of it.

and lol, Qri got just one word to sing and even that one is remixed. Sad times to be Qri's fan...

But I like the song nevertheless, catchy, probably cos Qri is repeating same word over and over again so now it's in my head on a loop as well :D

And like many of you, I would also like to see dance choreography for this and maybe MV of proper dance version. Don't think we will get any of that I'm afraid. unless Target will sell very well, so they'll decide to prepare something for September's tour in Japan...

the song sounds really good and the video is cute but it could have been animated more(and not just pictures, and repetative animation), better and longer, and yeah if there would be a dance version with T-ara it would be awesome but not very likely to happen~

huhu...waiting for the game to be released...

Lol, me too. I'd be hooked up on the game and play it whole day long! Love thir cute characters.

I love the song and their clear voices especiay Eunjung's and Soyeon's.

Yeah M/V is cheap. Song is really good, hit material for sure. It's on par with the likes of "Lovey Dovey", but you can't properly promote your song with this kind of M/V. Not all people are into games or anime... So I hope they will put more money and effort into this. Song needs good dance choreography, proper M/V (with live girls) and then they should promote this everywhere, not only in Japan.

I hope this will be a prelude towards T-ara having their very own anime. ^_^ The video game concept with a simple plot twist was nice and settling, and easy for everybody to understand. I still don't know where those 3 blast shots and 2 love arrows came from though. Video game obstacle course? Since other K-Pop artists have done some music video animation before, and got lots of good feedback for them, I was expecting this concept to come from T-ara sooner or later. ^_^ Good job.

LOL.. I really enjoy chibi-REUM in the MV... soo kyut .. and Qri's anime ver... looks like SNSD Jessica?? O.o

but .. all in all... the song is sooo awesome.. even my friends like it ....

and the T-animes... gawd.. esp Sso-anime.. really looks like her !~

1044727_196601010499319_1395553369_n.jpg