Diadem Forums

Pre-order T-ara's 2nd Japanese Album Treasure Box on YesAsia!

craZy

Pre-order T-ara's 2nd Japanese Album Treasure Box on YesAsia!

sml_gallery_16090_2044_144408.jpg
Treasure Box [PEARL EDITION] (Normal Edition)(Japan Version)
Normal P case, random customized calendar (of one member only), 1 random card, CD of all 13 tracks
US$30.25

BUY: USA or GLOBAL

sml_gallery_16090_2044_36852.jpg

Treasure Box [sAPPHIRE EDITION] (ALBUM+DVD)(First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)
Special tall case, random Jacket dress, random keychain, random card, CD of all 13 tracks, DVD of 5 music videos (Sexy Love, Sexy Love dance version, Day by Day, Bunny Style and Target)
US$43.75

sml_gallery_16090_2044_229708.jpg
Treasure Box [DIAMOND EDITION] (ALBUM+DVD+ PHOTOBOOK)(First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)
Special tall case, 32 page photobook, 1 random card, CD of all 13 tracks, DVD of Daily T-ara Directors Cut version (210 minutes total)

US$66.25

So as someone pointed out, DVD of Daily T-ara Directors Cut won't have English subtitles, correct? :( If so Pearl Edition is for me, still 20£ for a CD that has maybe 2 or 3 songs that I would really like to hear... r i p o f f

This is actually their 2nd Jap Album, not 'Target' singles.

The songs list is below:

1. Sexy Love (Japanese Ver.)

2. Day by Day (Japanese Ver.)

3. Bye By (Japanese Ver.)

4. Like The First Time (Japanese Ver.)

5. Bunny Style!

6. Signs (Soyeon & Areum)

7. Soap Bubbles (Boram & Qri)

8. Dangerous Love (Eujung, Hyomin & Jiyeon)

9. Target

10. Wanna Play (Japanese Ver.)

11. Deja-vu

12. Beautiful Sniper

13. キミは僕の宝物 (You Are My Treassure) ~ Happy Birthday to you ~

Some of it is new song too.

I know, I had exactly this album in mind. The only songs that I would really like to hear are: Like The First Time (Japanese Ver.) also those mysterious two Deja-vu and Beautiful Sniper. I have all other songs or don't like them in Korean, dunno why I should like them in Japanese. So yeah price seems pretty steep to me.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, I had exactly this album in mind. The only songs that I would really like to hear are: Like The First Time (Japanese Ver.) also those mysterious two Deja-vu and Beautiful Sniper. I have all other songs or don't like them in Korean, dunno why I should like them in Japanese. So yeah price seems pretty steep to me.

The japanese version of Like the First Time is on youtube

still 20£ for a CD that has maybe 2 or 3 songs that I would really like to hear... r i p o f f

They don't know, nor is it in any way their fault that the CD only contains 2 or 3 songs that you want to hear.

Rather then complaining about such things, at the end of the day you are 1 person that can feel good about yourself knowing that instead of downloading, you bought the album and directly supported the girls with your purchase.

Also keep in mind that without a doubt there are people who don't buy mini albums, and instead wait for albums such as these to get all/most songs. So even if in your case the album only has a few songs/new songs, for others it might be a album full of new songs.

Hi guys i was just wondering...

Random 1 piece calendar (of one member only)

-> is this a calendar for 1 month? or a year? this year?

1 random of 7 rubber key,

1 random card

32 page photobook

-> i REALLY REALLY want the hyomin rubber key (assuming theres one for each of them?) as well as the 1 piece calendar and random card of her, as well as the photobook. Would anyone care to sell it if they get their hands on one, or trade with mine?

Im deliberating between Pearl or sapphire because i feel its more practical to buy the calendar, cards, keys of hyomin, and photobook.

Anyone from singapore willing to trade/sell?

Slight update to info. The rubber key is in fact a rubber keyholder and 1 piece calendar re-titled as customized calender.

Random 1 piece calendar (of one member only)

-> is this a calendar for 1 month? or a year? this year?

They haven't given much detail about the calendar. I'm going assume it's a one page full year calendar, perhaps folded up inside the CD case.

I really like the Pearl edition cover, but the pearl edition doesn't come with as much goodies as the Diamond version... I guess I'll get the diamond version since the cover is nice and it still costs lesser than Jewelry box.

T-boxes are so expensive. I would like to have the photobook, if the cover says anything at all, the ptb would be a feast for the eyes. However, I wish they could swap the cover photo of the Diamond version with the standard version. I wonder if the diamond version has a free poster with it, that would give me more reason to buy it.

OK...I made a decision...buy all 3 versions for the sake of Hyomin goodies.

Not just a month, at this rate I will lose brain cells and end up my life with instant noodle forever.

Any US queen's mind trading stuff with me?

I could eat instant noodles forever. Lol.

Yea, I never have any luck getting my bias but i don't mind getting any member.

I could eat instant noodles forever. Lol.

Yea, I never have any luck getting my bias but i don't mind getting any member.

lol~ instant noodles are awesome when your are really hungry~ but don't think i can eat them forever XD

I'm lucky enough not to have any Bias~ any member is great for me too!!