Diadem Forums

Pre-order T-ara's 2nd Japanese Album Treasure Box on YesAsia!

craZy

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you Folks mean?!? The random selection thingy seems the fairest to the Record Label and the Artist....but, to us Fans, it's Hell! Lol!!!!

That's why I ended up buying two more Pearl Editions to get a better chance at getting my Bias' Calendar?!!!!

Jiyeon first, then QRI, then Hyomin for me......if not, and they are not duplicates, I will just have three calendars! Ha!

I had to work extra hard at my 3rd part-time job to scramble to make the money before they sold out. Whew???! Please, please, oh KPop God, or whoever decides those crazy little things in life that make our world seem a little happier come true for me!!!❗❗❗

I hope I get my 3 Bias' calendars since I couldn't make it to Japan for their concert!?!?!? .......so bummed❗

Good luck to the rest of you! My Diamond & Sapphire and first Pearl edition should be here soon too. Boy, waiting for these in the mail is a killer? Hahahaha??!

Honk Kong Concert! HWAITING T-ARA❤ & HK QUEENS/KINGS❗❗❗❗❗❗

Take lots of photos and videos for us International Fans cheering you on from our countries❗❗❗

I know what you Folks mean?!? The random selection thingy seems the fairest to the Record Label and the Artist....but, to us Fans, it's Hell! Lol!!!!

That's why I ended up buying two more Pearl Editions to get a better chance at getting my Bias' Calendar?!!!!

Jiyeon first, then QRI, then Hyomin for me......if not, and they are not duplicates, I will just have three calendars! Ha!

I had to work extra hard at my 3rd part-time job to scramble to make the money before they sold out. Whew???! Please, please, oh KPop God, or whoever decides those crazy little things in life that make our world seem a little happier come true for me!!!❗❗❗

I hope I get my 3 Bias' calendars since I couldn't make it to Japan for their concert!?!?!? .......so bummed❗

Good luck to the rest of you! My Diamond & Sapphire and first Pearl edition should be here soon too. Boy, waiting for these in the mail is a killer? Hahahaha??!

Honk Kong Concert! HWAITING T-ARA❤ & HK QUEENS/KINGS❗❗❗❗❗❗

Take lots of photos and videos for us International Fans cheering you on from our countries❗❗❗