Diadem Forums

[13.07.10] Areum leaves T-ara for a solo debut, "Please don't forget me.. I love you"

nathaniel

[13.07.10] Areum leaves T-ara for a solo debut, "Please don't forget me.. I love you"

201307102029777571_51dd4b105d70e.jpg

Areum from T-ara revealed she will leave the group to pursue a solo career, but left a message asking supporters not to forget her.

On the 10th, Core Contents Media uploaded a video through their official channel where Areum says, "There is news for everyone. It seems like I'll be seeing you in the future as a solo artist. Don't forget T-ara's Areum. Thank you for all the love that I received."

She also said, "At the fan meetings and while working alongside T-ara, I felt so much love. In the future, I'll be meeting everyone with a new image that's more than a few thousand times better than what everyone saw in 'Jeonwon Diary'. I will not forget the times I spent on stage performing with T-ara."

In the video, Areum looked very mellow and calm. She went on to say, "My unnies will continue to be active, so please show a lot of interest to them and to me as well. Areum fighting and T-ara fighting."

She finished by saying, "Thank you so much for loving Areum until now. I will leave with only good memories of my unnies. I miss you, I love you."

Meanwhile, T-ara's and Areum's agency Core Contents Media revealed through a press release that there are changes in 5dolls, THE SEEYA, and SPEED, as well as T-ara's members today.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130710n40045

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I really have no words. CCM's so messed up I can't even!

I'll just stay as what I've said last year, if a member of 6-ara is out...I'm out. And as long as they stay together, I'm a Queen's.

Hope both T-ara & Areum the best!

Exactly.

What?

Did I get tired of this game already?

In the newer article CCM rep said that Areum has already received the song and been practicing, and they admitted it was a waste to keep her in T-ara.

Firstly, if this solo has been decided upon since 5 months ago and the song is ready, why planning the debut in more than 6 months from now? This is so not like CCM where things are done in usually short notice, if indeed the plan is legit and not only media talk. And 5 months ago would have been before N4, why her involvement in it? So, here we heard more hypes of a plan that even sounds fishy in its entirety. Sounds more like things didn't work as desired and she has to be cut.

Either Areum or CCM, or both, must have learned from Hwayoung's messy departure.

Secondly, admitting that keeping her in T-ara was such a waste didn't sound good in any way. Either she's actually too good for T-ara or their management didn't know any better how to handle her. The statement discredited the rest of T-ara in a not very subtle way.

All this happened after the fact that Areum was added to improve T-ara's vocals. Yet, she's too good for them and apparently T-ara have never ever needed a help in vocal department.

Too much contradictory thoughts in this. While CCM seem to be handling this case softer than Hwayoung's, they certainly still look very bad.

And after this second incident, have they not learned anything about adding a new member? Is it too much now to think that we might very well see this happens again in short future to Dani?

T-ara is meant for 6 members only. Hope Dani will be in other groups and not in T-ara.

No, they actually were doing even better when they were a 7-8 member group, while they were going on to become a 9 member group. So they have the potential to become even more. But antis and 6-ara bias did not approve of the new members, despite the member approvals of them. Dani is already part of T-ara already, given her performance in the Day By Day music video, just haven't officially done so, until now, in a sub-unit and her efforts to expand them into the U.S. market.

ARRRGGHHH WWWWHHHHYY~~!!! What has happened to Pink Panda not long ago has now happened to we Queen's....

However, i hope that this is truly Areum's decision to do so and hope we wish her all the best, although it makes me really sad to see her leave T^T and the fact that they had just did N4 and what will happen to N4?

This major news left me with many doubts and questions, as well as confusion and mixed feelings.

CCM should stop adding anymore members or removing any...i just hope it stays like this for now, DON'T ADD DANI IN ALREADY.

Its really hurting for fans, especially Areum Bias fans, to see her leave.

In the mist of this chaos...i would like to say that as fans, we should not start any controversial topics or spread any rumors regarding this issue.

Just Hope for the Best~ and continue to support T-ARA!

HWAITING T-ARA! PROUD TO BE QUEEN'S!

CCM should stop adding anymore members or removing any...i just hope it stays like this for now, DON'T ADD DANI IN ALREADY.

Its really hurting for fans, especially Areum Bias fans, to see her leave.

In the mist of this chaos...i would like to say that as fans, we should not start any controversial topics or spread any rumors regarding this issue.

Dani is already a member of T-ara, and I'm not against Core Contents Media, nor Kim Kwang Soo, let alone the T-ara members, should they decide to add new members to the group. :)

Even though she's going solo, we haven't heard of any news of her leaving Core Contents Media, and it's assumed that she's staying with the company to pursue her ongoing career.

Agreed, there's too many assumptions going around still, and the civil war is still going on with this bit of news fueling it a little more. <_<

as long the original 6-ara is still together,i'm still happy to support T-ara
can't imagine my music life without 6-ara

As a reminder, 6-ara is not the original T-ara, 5-ara is the original group. Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were added after Jiae and Jiwon left T-ara. And 6-ara lasted from July, 2009 to July, 2010, when Hwayoung joined, and currently T-ara is a 7 member group.

Um okay after reading all 4 new news articles I have to say *****!!!! KKS Y U NO GET SOME HELP! no offense but clearly he needs it, i mean this doesn't make sense. First he starts all the hype about how T-ara is going to become a 9 member group then Hwayoung gets kicked out now Aerum leaves, Jesus. And to top it off this happened on the drop of a hat, literally overnight, Aerum is not my bias given but i still like her and I wish her all the best.

I kinda wanted to take this announcement at face value but the timing is just incredibly weird. 2 days before a major concert is not the time to make a lineup change. I know it's popular to blame KKS for mismanagement but my assumption is that something forced his hand. As to what..I doubt we'll ever know. Contract stuff doesn't seem to get disclosed much..if it's that..and if it's something negative instead it'll likely remain hidden..as it should. Anyway T-ara fighting! Areum fighting!

As a reminder, 6-ara is not the original T-ara, 5-ara is the original group. Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were added after Jiae and Jiwon left T-ara. And 6-ara lasted from July, 2009 to July, 2010, when Hwayoung joined, and currently T-ara is a 7 member group.

i know but i known T-ara when they were 6 members during TTL promotion. later then i found out about jiwon, jiae when watching Good Person MV. just kinda of used watching T-ara with 6 members :)

Um okay after reading all 4 new news articles I have to say *****!!!! KKS Y U NO GET SOME HELP! no offense but clearly he needs it, i mean this doesn't make sense. First he starts all the hype about how T-ara is going to become a 9 member group then Hwayoung gets kicked out now Aerum leaves, Jesus. And to top it off this happened on the drop of a hat, literally overnight, Aerum is not my bias given but i still like her and I wish her all the best.

To be accurate, antis, and 6-ara bias, were unholy against T-ara becoming a 9 member group after the announcement of Dani and Areum were joining the group. They needed a media catalysis to happen for them to push Hwayoung, via cyberbullying, and rile up the media outlets about. All Kim Kwang Soo wanted was for T-ara to expand and develop more better and overcome newer challenges, but antis just didn't like him, let alone forgive and move on from previous misunderstandings. I don't agree that this happened overnight, since there was mentioning about Areum's message awhile back about going solo.

i know but i known T-ara when they were 6 members during TTL promotion. later then i found out about jiwon, jiae when watching Good Person MV. just kinda of used watching T-ara with 6 members :)

Sometimes when a 6-ara bias says "original" for Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri, while knowing that "originally" T-ara started out with their debut as 5-ara with Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon, it just comes off like 5-ara weren't good enough to begin with, and in a way, hurts all of them for trying their best, which basically started T-ara, in the first place. Don't get me wrong, because my T-ara bias is every single member, as well as former members, and I'm very thankful for every additional member that is part of Hyomin's, Eunjung's and Jiyeon's careers in T-ara, because they are T-ara too. :)

OK, first off, I would like to say that i'm a true and loyal Queen and i'm not here to point fingers and place blame on anyone, not even the girls' agency. And I am also adding that I know that it's sad that Areum had to leave the group but all that we should do is to wish her the best of luck on her newly found solo career. And i'm pretty sure that Areum is absolutely welcome to return to T-ara at anytime when she feels like it. I know that the door will always be open for Areum to return to the group whenever she wants and feels like it. So as of right now, I truly wish Areum extremely good luck on her solo career and I know that she will do pretty well as a solo artist without a doubt.

T-ARA AND AREUM FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the fact that you've got your fact checked and know that T-ara's lineup was once including Jiwon and Jiae.

But they never debuted with that 5-member formation. So, what counts in the industry is the 6-member T-ara, whether you like it or not.

5-member T-ara released a song, OST, but never fully revealed themselves to public as T-ara if I remember correctly. Unless they did hold a press con or official announcement that those 5 girls were debuting, I could have missed that. And the official debut for them was that Radio Star appearance.

And I don't think referring to the 6-member T-ara as the original T-ara equates to saying that the 5-member T-ara weren't good enough. After all, it was JJ's decision that they didn't want to debut with T-ara. Original just means officially debuting.

I like the fact that you've got your fact checked and know that T-ara's lineup was once including Jiwon and Jiae.
But they never debuted with that 5-member formation. So, what counts in the industry is the 6-member T-ara, whether you like it or not.

5-member T-ara released a song, OST, but never fully revealed themselves to public as T-ara if I remember correctly. Unless they did hold a press con or official announcement that those 5 girls were debuting, I could have missed that. And the official debut for them was that Radio Star appearance.

And I don't think referring to the 6-member T-ara as the original T-ara equates to saying that the 5-member T-ara weren't good enough. After all, it was JJ's decision that they didn't want to debut with T-ara. Original just means officially debuting.

I always check my facts, and most certainly don't mix my facts up with evil, anti, delusional, unproven theoreticals. And that's incorrect when it comes to the industry. When a product is released to the public and begun promoting with a couple of music videos, that artist or group of artists have debuted, henceforth, T-ara debuted with 5-ara, whether 6-aras like it or not. That's the truth, not favoritism.

Spica debuted with a music video that didn't feature themselves physically either, but instead Lee Hyori along with their vocals and their "debuting song" as a group. Again, 5-ara is the "original", not 6-ara.

The definition of "original" is as follows, . . .

adjective

1. Used or produced at the creation or earliest stage of something. Present or existing at the beginning of a series or process; first.

2. Created directly and personally by a particular artist; not a copy or imitation.

3. Not dependent on other people's ideas; inventive and unusual.

noun

1. Something serving as a model or basis for imitations or copies. The form or language in which something was first produced or created. A person or place on which a character or location in a literary work is based. A song, picture, etc., produced by a performer or artist personally. A book or recording that has not been previously made available in a different form. A garment made to order from a design specially prepared for a fashion collection.

2. An eccentric or unusual person.

So pretty much, that decision was made after they already officially debuted, and they simply did not want to debut live in person and wanted to leave the group, therefore labeling 5-ara as a "pre-debut", but a "debut" under the stage group name "T-ara", with the "original" members, Hyomin, Eunjung, and Jiyeon, nonetheless. So when a 6-ara mentions the 6 members as "original", when they are not, it's still completely misleading and false.

To be accurate, antis, and 6-ara bias, were unholy against T-ara becoming a 9 member group after the announcement of Dani and Areum were joining the group. They needed a media catalysis to happen for them to push Hwayoung, via cyberbullying, and rile up the media outlets about. All Kim Kwang Soo wanted was for T-ara to expand and develop more better and overcome newer challenges, but antis just didn't like him, let alone forgive and move on from previous misunderstandings. I don't agree that this happened overnight, since there was mentioning about Areum's message awhile back about going solo.

Sometimes when a 6-ara bias says "original" for Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri, while knowing that "originally" T-ara started out with their debut as 5-ara with Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon, it just comes off like 5-ara weren't good enough to begin with, and in a way, hurts all of them for trying their best, which basically started T-ara, in the first place. Don't get me wrong, because my T-ara bias is every single member, as well as former members, and I'm very thankful for every additional member that is part of Hyomin's, Eunjung's and Jiyeon's careers in T-ara, because they are T-ara too. :)

i know and understand what you're trying to say. i'm just saying "original 6-ara" because T-ara was debuting officially with 6-members. no offence to Jiwon and Jiae. i love both of them and always keep update with SPICA because of Jiwon :)

i know and understand what you're trying to say. i'm just saying "original 6-ara" because T-ara was debuting officially with 6-members. no offence to Jiwon and Jiae. i love both of them and always keep update with SPICA because of Jiwon :)

Just "6-ara" for those fans in the fandom who've been with T-ara since the beginning with 5-ara, who're the actual "originals". :)