Diadem Forums

[13.07.10] Core Contents Media announces member changes for T-ara, 5dolls, THE SEEYA and SPEED

nathaniel

[13.07.10] Core Contents Media announces member changes for T-ara, 5dolls, THE SEEYA and SPEED

2013071020555790344_1.jpg

It was announced today that T-ara, 5dolls, THE SEEYA and SPEED will all have member changes.

These groups are all part of Core Contents Media, and they revealed today they will also have changes before their comebacks. 5dolls will comeback before for end of July with two new members, T-ara will promote as six, and SPEED will have two new members.

5dolls and it's existing members Hyoyoung, Hyewon and Eunkyo were joined by Nayeon last year in February. Shannon and Jihyun later joined them to promote as six for their comeback, but now Shannon and Jihyun have left the group.

Shannon proposed to the agency CEO that she wants to be like her role model, BoA, and become a solo. She and the agency agreed that she will prepare for one or two more years and then debut as a soloist. Jihyun will continue practicing and debut with another group.

To fill the two open spots in 5dolls, 2012 Chunhyang contest Cho Seunghee as well as THE SEEYA's Yeonkyung will join the group. Yeonkyung will be active with dual activities in both THE SEEYA and 5dolls.

The seven members of T-ara: Qri, Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon and Areum will now be six because Areum has decided to pursue a solo career instead. She wants to focus on hip-hop oriented music, but not limited to just hip-hop. She will also pursue pop and ballads and acting.

The now six members of T-ara will travel to Japan for their Budokan concert on the 11th.

The unit group of T-ara, T-ara N4, that consists of Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon now will be joined by Dani. Dani lived in the United States since an early age and thus knows English very well. She plans to join album activities in the United States before doing domestic activities.

SPEED, which consists of Jungwoo, Taewoon, Yoohwan, Taeha, Jongkook, Saejoon and Sungmin were originally seven members, but will pick up two new members for part of a project album. They will comeback with a new concept with new members Taemin and Sungwon.

Taewmin was born in 1995. Sungwon was born in 1997 and was in the music video for Davichi's hit song "Turtle" with 5dolls Hyoyoung.

Meanwhile, 5dolls will comeback after two years with the hit maker Double Sidekick. They will release a retro-style disco music song called "Soulmate #1".

Core Contents Media said, "'Soulmate #1' has a familiar disco melody and fun lyrics that make it an attractive and addictive song. 5dolls will also be doing disco choreography to make it an intense comeback."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130710n40155

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This post has been promoted to an article

KKS is crazy. I don't see why he needs to add new members to t-ara and speed while putting Yeonkyung in two groups. I'm sorry but I think CCM will never be the big 3 cause they can't manage their groups. Most of the successful groups don't keep adding/changing members which is a good thing cause it leaves them time to bond. I really don't like how Dani will join t-ara n4 or whatever cause she can't rap as well as the existing members and t-ara is fine without her. She will just limit the number of concepts t-ara can do. I don't hate her but I just don't want her to join t-ara cause t-ara is great with just the six members. I would prefer to see dani in a new group and shine there. I'm just worried that after adding dani in t-ara, KKS will take her out of the group and cause ppl to think t-ara are bullies and kicked the girl out. Areums departure made some ppl to call t-ara bullies and a sinking ship. I think that t-ara's downfall came because of the new member lineups after their debut. New members were added when the girls were already well established and worked so hard to get #1 yet new girls were added and rode on their fame which was bound to cause problems. Don't get me wrong, I like hwayoung and especially areum but it would've been way better to debut them in different groups. I don't want the same thing to happen to speed. The groups probably will never bully the new members but the new and weak relationship might give a chance for haters to accuse them if bullying.

The unit group of T-ara, T-ara N4, that consists of Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon now will be joined by Dani. Dani lived in the United States since an early age and thus knows English very well. She plans to join album activities in the United States before doing domestic activities.

greaaaaat <_< It was a matter of time I guess but I will never support this kid.

Firstly, there has been member changes happening here and there in Core Contents Media for quite some time now. So I don't think this bit of news is that shocking. I don't know how it is even possible to accuse Kim Kwang Soo of these changes when it wasn't even confirmed that he made them, all the while it was being told that the members themselves are making the decision. Areum is giving a video announcement about her going solo, and Core Contents Media backing her up. How does that translate into Kim Kwang Soo making the decision without Areum's consent? Some 6-aras are still at it too, despite having the members approve of the newer members to the group. It's like member approvals fell on deaf ears or something. T-ara was originally a 5 member group, consisting of Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon. When Jiae and Jiwon left the group, Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were added. So this non-sense about going against adding newer members, when half of them weren't even the originals, is not even worth pointing out as a reason to bash on Areum and Dani, let along Hwayoung.

Lastly, we can hope that with these new changes, that is if there's more changes are to come, more positive results will be achieved for each artist. I hope for the best of each and every one them, especially our Areum as a soloist. ^_^

KKS is balls deep as hell ... LOL ... that dual-membership ... i was so happy about 6-ara and then dani popped up again .. oh wells ... shes only going to be t-ara n4 tho right? .. i dont see how dani will make the english better for t-ara tho ... she was there when day by day happened ... LOL

T-ara was originally a 5 member group, consisting of Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon.

Yet T-ara debut was as a 6 member group and without Jiae and Jiwon. So yeah I would say originally it was a 6 member group. What was pre debut? Who cares, no debut no group.

Also if it was Areums voluntary decision how come on the same day CCM announced that Dani will be joining N4 (and I bet T-ara as well)? Coincidence? Yeah right.

Don't have a lot of faith in Dani being in T-ara to be honest. Not because of her age, or anything else on her end because she seems like a nice person and all. It is just because CCM and such seems to be on a train to weird town doing all this crazy ****.

As much as I'll support Dani being in T-ara, I guess I'll try not to get as attached to her as I did with Areum, who knows how long she'll last... :/

Shame really, all these things happening to T-ara, just as the sort of recovered from everything that happened last year, this happens. T_T

Yet T-ara debut was as a 6 member group and without Jiae and Jiwon. So yeah I would say originally it was a 6 member group. What was pre debut? Who cares, no debut no group.

Also if it was Areums voluntary decision how come on the same day CCM announced that Dani will be joining N4 (and I bet T-ara as well)? Coincidence? Yeah right.

Correction, they did "debut" as a 5 member group, for those of us fans who remember them before they became a 6 member group, for a drama soundtrack with this song, . . .

It was due to Jiae's and Jiwon's departure that they decided to starting over with their debut and mark their 5 member time, how brief it was, a "pre-debut". No doubt that they were "originally a 5 member group", and still negates this idiotic reasoning to bash on Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani.

There's no legitimate proof to even claim such an "assumption", in the first place. When some member is leaving a group, sometimes the label company announces whether there will be a replacement or not, and it just so happens that everybody still thinks about Dani, ever since her announcement joining T-ara was made months ago. And thanks to Dani's efforts to have them get into the U.S. more with T-ara-N4, it seems quite logical for her to do so. So again, there's no way to even claim that Kim Kwang Soo decided to remove Areum from T-ara, until Areum and/or Core Contents Media, and/or Kim Kwang Soo makes a public statement saying that Kim Kwang Soo himself made that decision, or Areum is the sole person in make this decision and consulted with Core Contents Media and Kim Kwang Soo, and agreed to her becoming a soloist.

kks should have just put hwayoung and hyoyoung together in 5dolls. Like seriously, Who doesn't love twins, especially gorgeous looking ones. 5dolls could have gained more popularity because of the twins. tsk tsktsk... he should learn how to become a leader, or somehow get help from other CEO's on how they manage their companies -_-

In just one day, CCM/KKS makes such a big announcement for all groups, KKS really like #7 & the month of July and like to play with us fans/Queen's. He never learn his lesson from last year, poor our T-ara girls, they meant to have 6 in the group. Hope nothing bad will happen to them this time.

SPEED is fine with 7 members and they are doing great, plz don't ruin the group KKS! And 1 member active in 2 groups, wow KKS is so inventative lol.

When can we hear news about CCM change CEO or KKS retired? lol

Life as a Queen's is always hard and has so many ups & downs. Anyways, always support T-ara esp. my Eunjung. Hwaiting!

Seems like the beginning of the end for CCM. There's no way all of this together is a coincidence. I wonder if there will be news of a lawsuit or something coming out eventually.

As much as I love t-ara, I almost wish this whole horrible company will just crash and burn so all 7 of them can go somewhere else.

I actually agree but someone actually shared something with me and I wonder if its true

If t-ara all 6 of them now were to leave ccm and go to another company..will they still be known as t-ara ?

According to ppl is that the name t-ara belongs to ccm as well as the songs roly poly etc, so if all 6 of them were to change company, they will not be able to sing any of their songs and be called t-ara as it belongs to ccm...

As I wrote from NB.

With the exception from 2011, T-ara's had member additions ever since 2009. Jiae and Jiwon left citing 'musical differences' in June, only to be quickly replaced by Soyeon, Boram and Qri on short notice within the month.

Then in 2010, Hwayoung is added for no solid or even legitimate reason. Fast-forward to 2012, Areum is added while Dani is media-played, though Hwayoung then gets the boot.

Now today, Areum is leaving too and now there's possibility of Dani replacing her spot in N4.

June and July is that particular time of the year for T-ara, by the looks of it. At this rate, members are probably gonna get added and subtracted every year.

EDIT: And quite honestly, all these member lineup changes happening so frequently, it just goes to say that the instability and stagnancy within CCM is becoming more clearer as it goes.