Diadem Forums

[13.07.10] Core Contents Media announces member changes for T-ara, 5dolls, THE SEEYA and SPEED

nathaniel

Well CCM/KKS have finally lost it. I don't think these member changes will lead to anything good, frankly this whole double membership routine spells doom in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned KKS is desperate and is grasping for straws and is going out of his way to drive the company to ruin for some meager short term gain witch will probably not pan out to begin with. All in all I agree with everyone here that being a fan of T-ara or any other group under the label CCM is getting harder and harder as time goes on. I just hope that T-ara will make through this somehow and as a fan I I will continue to support them as best I can.

Now today, Areum is leaving too and now there's possibility of Dani replacing her spot in N4.

If I'm not mistaken,Dani is confirmed (unfortunately) to be added into T-ara N4 although I was hoping that it didn't happen.That little girl is still young and she still has a bright future ahead of her but she screwed it up by joining this crappy company owned by you-know-who.

Furthermore,I heard that T-ara as a whole,will be now promoting as a six-member group.I'm not even surprised if July next year,we'll be reading the same type of article again - only this time,it's a different person.

If I'm not mistaken,Dani is confirmed (unfortunately) to be added into T-ara N4 although I was hoping that it didn't happen.That little girl is still young and she still has a bright future ahead of her but she screwed it up by joining this crappy company owned by you-know-who.

Furthermore,I heard that T-ara as a whole,will be now promoting as a six-member group.I'm not even surprised if July next year,we'll be reading the same type of article again - only this time,it's a different person.

Well, I guess it looks like things'll be looking a bit bastardly even more into the future then .___.

If she's gonna be put into N4, there's a strong possibility she could be put into 6-ara as a group too at some point, which would probably spark up quite a bit of outrage (and that's putting it subtly). Though as you say, next June/July is going to be quite a show - for all we know, one of the original members could possibly get the boot too.

Seems like the beginning of the end for CCM. There's no way all of this together is a coincidence. I wonder if there will be news of a lawsuit or something coming out eventually.

As much as I love t-ara, I almost wish this whole horrible company will just crash and burn so all 7 of them can go somewhere else.

That's what was said by antis during Hwayoung's incident, but that didn't happen, thankfully. ^_^ There's was a mentioning by Areum's mother about getting a lawyer to suit media outlets for blowing up her daughter's solo endeavors way out of proportion to the public. Antis got hit hard, again. :D

Them leaving Core Contents Media is totally unrealistic, and quite damaging to their well-being and careers.

I actually agree but someone actually shared something with me and I wonder if its true

If t-ara all 6 of them now were to leave ccm and go to another company..will they still be known as t-ara ?

According to ppl is that the name t-ara belongs to ccm as well as the songs roly poly etc, so if all 6 of them were to change company, they will not be able to sing any of their songs and be called t-ara as it belongs to ccm...

Exactly, this was all discussed previous during Hwayoung's incident here, which helped sparked a full blown civil war within the fandom, unfortunately. T-ara will be severely, and quite completely be gone, once they leave Core Contents Media. Antis like to think wrongly and assume that T-ara can perform their previous works freely, after they leave the company, but that's not how the entertainment business works at all. They also continue to spout non-sense like they know what's going on inside the walls of Core Contents Media, when actually, they don't, and they're merely guessing what's going on befitting to their uniquely, twisted up, personalities, and totally disregard official statements and truth directly from the source, which are T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo.

nt sure where will this lead. CCM is really inconsiderable about the fan's feelings. they are just aiming for the money but how can they earn when they cant win the fan's heart?

From Core Contents Media, antis are the ones being unholy inconsiderable toward their feelings, as well as the rest of the fandom, and wanting to end the careers of the T-ara members, their well-beings and livelihoods, during this civil war. The company is listening to their supportive fans, not antis and haters who have no logic to their useless lies and rantings.

Well CCM/KKS have finally lost it. I don't think these member changes will lead to anything good, frankly this whole double membership routine spells doom in my eyes. As far as I'm concerned KKS is desperate and is grasping for straws and is going out of his way to drive the company to ruin for some meager short term gain witch will probably not pan out to begin with. All in all I agree with everyone here that being a fan of T-ara or any other group under the label CCM is getting harder and harder as time goes on. I just hope that T-ara will make through this somehow and as a fan I I will continue to support them as best I can.

I remember similar comments during Hwayoung's addition, but T-ara together overcame such obstacles and became even bigger and better. Antis are still targeting the rest of the fandom in this civil war with their lying propaganda, while claiming that they themselves are fans of T-ara. Indeed that this civil war is still being drawn out longer, which is putting a strain on everybody, but it's still being fought nonetheless. Supportive fans are still fighting the good fight, and winning alongside T-ara, Core Contents Media, and Kim Kwang Soo. :)

Ok after this whirlwind tour, can I first say 'YAY, 6-ara.' /awkward crickets chirping

*cough* I mean come on I think this is the only good news I can pick out from this article. Though honestly I feel really bad for T-ara now. I mean with all the addition and subtraction of member changes, in the end they end up with the six original members. On one side I feel really happy cause 6-ara was already doing great(in my opinion) but on the other hand I feel that the netizens are gonna pick up on them again, as 'HAR HAR Why keep on adding so many members if you're gonna kick them all out in the end?' Yep, I can totally see that one coming.

However I'm really happy with 6-ara coming back. I just don't know why KKS thought it would be funny to play with them like that? That aside, I'm totally hyped for their comeback now.

As with Dani, is it like they're making her be only a member of T-ara N4? I mean like with Henry and Zhoumi of Super Junior-M? Hmm, that does make sense, seeing that she's the only one who understands English.

Though I would like to say, KKS must always act before he think. I mean after all this it has to be pretty evident. If he gave it deep thought he could have always made good use of 6-ara, made a sub-unit with only Dani, allowed Ahreum a solo career and asked what she wanted to do before pushing her in T-ara.

Also I don't understand how THE SEEYA's Yeonkyung can be allowed to perform as a part of 5DOLLS and still go back to performing in her own group? KKS you're seriously screwed up in so many more ways than one.

Messed up CEO of the Year : Kim Kwang Soo

*cough* I mean come on I think this is the only good news I can pick out from this article. Though honestly I feel really bad for T-ara now. I mean with all the addition and subtraction of member changes, in the end they end up with the six original members. On one side I feel really happy cause 6-ara was already doing great(in my opinion) but on the other hand I feel that the netizens are gonna pick up on them again, as 'HAR HAR Why keep on adding so many members if you're gonna kick them all out in the end?' Yep, I can totally see that one coming.

I do not agree with that T-ara is "ending" with 6 members, because Dani is part of the group, and T-ara will still be around. One of the reasons for the member additions was to expand the group's potential successfully, and they did after Hwayoung joined.

I do not agree with that T-ara is "ending" with 6 members, because Dani is part of the group, and T-ara will still be around. One of the reasons for the member additions was to expand the group's potential successfully, and they did after Hwayoung joined.

I don't see Dani as part of T-ara for the same reason I don't see Jiae and Jiwon as part of T-ara either. Why? Because they have never debuted as T-ara. Period.

I know you will write an essay why you disagree with me and how "wrong" I am. Don't bother, save your time. I have my opinion on this and you have yours. It's too obvious that we will never agree with each other.

I don't see Dani as part of T-ara for the same reason I don't see Jiae and Jiwon as part of T-ara either. Why? Because they have never debuted as T-ara. Period. I know you will write an essay why you disagree with me and how "wrong" I am. Don't bother, save your time. I have my opinion on this and you have yours. It's too obvious that we will never agree with each other.

Glad to see there's at least something both of us can agree on B)

I don't see Dani as part of T-ara for the same reason I don't see Jiae and Jiwon as part of T-ara either. Why? Because they have never debuted as T-ara. Period. I know you will write an essay why you disagree with me and how "wrong" I am. Don't bother, save your time. I have my opinion on this and you have yours. It's too obvious that we will never agree with each other.

As pointed out before, 6-ara bias has always downplayed the other members with hateful and very spiteful convictions, despite the 6 members accepting them. Jiae and Jiwon did "debut" with Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon when T-ara "officially" started, when they publicly released "A Good Person". Dani has worked in the music video "Day By Day", and is working with T-ara-N4, which is by the way, a sub-unit of T-ara, evidently and quite obviously "T-ara" nonetheless. Essay? It's not required in this instance with that contradicting statement.

Good person wasn't their official debut, can you stop repeating yourself?

Every one has an opinion, you will not change people's opinion by repeating and replying to every post here saying that 6-ara weren't the original members.

Dani never promoted officially as a T-ara member, just because she was featured on their Day By day music video doesn't change that fact.

Dani is said to debut in the near future on T-ara N4, therefore for now she isn't a T-ara member.

"T-ara debuted officially" as a group with "A Good Person". They didn't officially debut with "A Good Person" with Soyeon, Boram, and Qri. They made a comeback with 3 new members when both Jiae and Jiwon left T-ara. With misleading 6-ara bias "repeating" over and over again saying the 6 members are "original", when they are not? The contradiction.

Music Videos are part of the promotional process of a single/album for an artist or group of artists. Dani did indeed "officially" promote T-ara as a member, despite that she didn't sing/rap on an album or single yet. She was introduced at a fan meet and the fandom accepted her as part of T-ara nonetheless. She helped promote T-ara-N4 in the U.S. and still introduces herself as a member of "T-ara". Those are the facts that prove otherwise from what antis and 6-ara bias who hate her and don't want her in the group. 6-ara bias who hate on the newer members are distorting the facts and misleading others. T-ara-N4 is a "sub-unit" of the group, and without a doubt, still part of "T-ara". Both sub-units, T-ara-N4 and QBS, are still "T-ara" regardless what antis and 6-ara bias who hate Hwayoung, Areum, and Dani, claim to be true, when actually and very truthfully, that's completely false. For example, 5dolls and Speed are still Coed School, because both of them are sub-units of the group, much like A.S. Red, A.S. Blue, and Orange Caramel are After School, especially Sistar19 is still Sistar, and Jewelry S is still Jewelry, and even Taetiseo is still Girls' Generation. The only way a sub-unit is their own group, is when the group officially breaks up, leaving the members to form their own and/or go solo. T-ara is not disbanded, period. Ergo, such claims that T-ara-N4, let alone QBS, are separate entities are totally false and absolutely misleading.

Antis and 6-bias alike continue to repeatedly spout "5-ara was preparing to debut", when they already "officially debuted" and "released" their very first song to the public, is completely contradicting. Dani is joining "T-ara-N4" which happens to be "T-ara" regardless whether or not the idiotic antis and spiteful 6-ara bias accept it or not.

I have said it before and I shall say it again,

anyone bothering to argue with Ryu is wasting their time a 100%.

Listen let him have his opinion it's fine he's entitled to it, every time he nitpicks one of your comments just ignore him, pretend like it's not there, that's what I do and has worked for me marvelously. And people seriously stop playing his game this thread isn't about whether 5-ara was the official debut or 6-ara it's about the lineup changes announced by our favorite idiots in Kpop CCM, witch are about the now and near future, so please let's altogether ignore Ryu and let him stay in his lala land, and try to focus our efforts on discussing debating the topic at hand. Thank you.

The only one who is repeating themselves is you. For all I know T-ara's official debut was Lies. It wasn't considered as a comeback but A DEBUT. 5-ara was prepared to debut but did not and Dani isn't a T-ara member. Yes, she was introduced in a their showcase as a future T-ara member not an actual member, there is a difference. A big one.

CCM representatives even stated that T-ara will continue from now on as 6 only and there will be no change. Whether it's truth or not, we will see in the future.

It's obviously useless to argue with you so let's just end this here.

This whole discussion over debuts has pretty much gone into every recent article regarding Areum. All these discussions need to go into a single thread in the Discussion section. Here, I took the initiative and made a thread for all of you: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/topic/25145-spazz-t-aras-debut/

If this continues in here or any of the other threads, I will be locking them down for 24 hours.

• 1 month later...