Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] JUST GOT MY TARGET ALBUM!

김효신

Your so lucky!

I wish I had money to buy all of their albums >.<

^.^ Being a Queen's i too have to save up to buy their albums~ and remember to save up extra in case they release with surprise! Upcoming Jewelry Boxes are going to cost quite an amount! Be ready!!

Check out the HD scans i did for this Target album in the gallery section! Enjoy!

Proud to be Queen's! T-ara Hwaiting!

Wait so even their photo-card is an animated version? Not their real picture? I'd be kinda disappointed if that is the case.

Yupp~ The whole album is animated~ i think its really cute and a fresh theme! Can't wait to get my hands on the three upcoming Treasure Boxes!! Have you pre-ordered them yet?

Yupp~ The whole album is animated~ i think its really cute and a fresh theme! Can't wait to get my hands on the three upcoming Treasure Boxes!! Have you pre-ordered them yet?

I did :| But I was hoping that the card itself would have at least a real picture of them lol...I know the animate is cute and all but yeah...I prefer to have a picture of a real person x_x

I did :| But I was hoping that the card itself would have at least a real picture of them lol...I know the animate is cute and all but yeah...I prefer to have a picture of a real person x_x

Haha~ then make sure to pre-order T-ara's upcoming 3 Treasure boxes!! ^.^

whew idk if I can afford them. Pocket is a little empty right now after swooping KCON ticket...On a side note, I also got Areum photo card with my album xD

hmmm~ but Treasure Boxes have really good stuff inside them! hope you don't miss it!!! >.< and not to mention the awesome packaging!