Diadem Forums

[13.07.11] T-ara's Areum Denounces Rumours of Mental Illness on SNS

Elly

[13.07.11] T-ara's Areum Denounces Rumours of Mental Illness on SNS

201307111744561210_1.jpg

Areum has come out to say that the rumours surrounding her departure to T-ara being related to an illness is not true.

On July 11th, T-ara's ex-member, Areum posted on her personal Instagram, "You didn't see it from me, nor heard it from me; so [whatever is going around] is not true. Whoever went around to say all these things about me, would you come out and contact me directly and I'll go and buy you a meal. I don't want to end things on bad terms," regarding the rumours going around that she left T-ara due to an illness.

"I'm not going to make any explanations. Let's just keep living our own busy lives and if you don't know what's really going on, you shouldn't meddle in other people's businesses! Promise?," she wrote, "And I'm not going to say this twice, because people can think whatever they want to think. You can't live a dream unless you risk some, and that's the kind of Areum that will rise from all of this. From here on out, please do not bother our CEO and my family from our company".

Earlier today, an article through Billboard Korea had posted that the reason for Areum's departure from the group was because of a mental illness. They have posted that this started to happen after their performance in the United States in May.

Credits: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201307111744561210

Translated by: Elly @ Diadem

This is just crazy. Who in the world would make such a story without knowing Areum. She looks perfectly normal & fine. Perfect if I may add. Gosh, I had goosebumps when I was reading the article but then I was thinking to myself that she's not like this. There's not even one instance when I noticed that she had some illness or something on stage, filming, or whatever. THIS IS JUST ASDFGHJK. Ugh, people.. :|

Thanks for posting Elly.

Antis would really eat up on rumors like this.. good for her for speaking out and being the one who is active in squashing it. I also like how she is still protective of CCM (despite all the drama they caused) and of course of "her family in in our company."

Anyway, I hope that her solo career launch will be a successful one, at the very least she already has thousands of Queen's supporting her.

Either they watch too much horror movies or they think their world is Shaman King world where a shaman able to perform spirit posession and help other spirits to crossover.. Such crap. Its the funniest and most ridiculous rumour I've ever heard frm them.

Areum, the more you keep talking, the bigger the fire is gonna get and it's not gonna keep you safe from getting burns along the way. That's all I have to say.

I hear ya but still in a way it's better that she personally came out and addressed this matter then leaving it to KKS, we all know how well that went. I don't know to be honest Either KKS learned his lesson from last year and decided to let Aerum speak for herself, witch I highly doubt btw or Aerum decided to take charge of the matter on her own. Either way, yeah scatter there's a good chance for this to backfire in her face, let's face it T-aras antis have been known to excel at taking things far out of context and exaggerating them. I hope this time around this will not be the case but who knows.

On another note it's good to see ya again soldier, glad to see you finally showing your presence:).

I hear ya but still in a way it's better that she personally came out and addressed this matter then leaving it to KKS, we all know how well that went. I don't know to be honest Either KKS learned his lesson from last year and decided to let Aerum speak for herself, witch I highly doubt btw or Aerum decided to take charge of the matter on her own. Either way, yeah scatter there's a good chance for this to backfire in her face, let's face it T-aras antis have been known to excel at taking things far out of context and exaggerating them. I hope this time around this will not be the case but who knows.

On another note it's good to see ya again soldier, glad to see you finally showing your presence:).

If it was during say, mid 2012, then I'd fully agree with her personally addressing the issue on her own but at this point, it's not really doing her much good to feed the other side considering her association with pretty much Korea's most disliked girl group, both in the short and long term.

If anything, she's probably playing along with CCM's crap - though as you say, perhaps KKS did learn his lesson somewhat (though he still had reps sprouting nonsense regarding this matter).

The way she even defended KKS alone just doesn't make any sense - if she was really doing it on her own free will, I don't think she would have done so (and added with that, Areum's probably fully well aware of the massive amounts of damage KKS has done to the group for years). This isn't something you'd see from the 6-ara members either, as they have shown disdain towards KKS every now and then in the past.

Lol, it's great to see you too. And don't call me soldier yet hahaha. You're free to do so in mid 2015 :) (whacked up immigration laws here denied me entry until Feb 2015, since it's required for both permanent residents and citizens to live in the country for 5 years before starting basic).

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD BELIEVE THIS KIND OF NONSENSE! and the person who actually spread it around is most likely an anti, or paparazzi trying to get attention news to add fuel to the burning fire....taking opportunity to bring down Areum, just because its a news that captures other people's attention.

They don't report stuff that is based on facts...rather they just seize an opportunity to create rubbish to defame people.

So, we can only believe things that are based on facts and not assumptions.

This hits the antis hard, and I like it! ^_^ Antis are desperately trying to play it off like she's just going along to what Kim Kwang Soo is saying, when that's not even remotely true at all. :lol:

Well played Areum! :wub:

Antis are still continuing to rant that they know what's going on inside the walls of Core Contents Media, let alone what the T-ara members are thinking, or even Kim Kwang Soo's thoughts, when in fact and truthfully speaking, they absolutely don't, and still living in the past! :lol:

Bravo Areum! Bravo! ^_^

Sad to see she even had to clear up something so stupid. As much as I dislike CCM and would have liked to see her stay in T-ara (I get the feeling I'm in the minority on this? lol), I still want to support her.

Sad to see she even had to clear up something so stupid. As much as I dislike CCM and would have liked to see her stay in T-ara (I get the feeling I'm in the minority on this? lol), I still want to support her.

No, you're not in a minority, and most certainly not alone on wanting her to stay with T-ara. It is her decision, and she's still with Core Contents Media, and there's always the possibility for her to comeback to T-ara. She can still do inner-collaborations with them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I read the rumor I almost fell on the floor laughing. Being an ANTI is so out of style now. The ideas and accusations have become so laughable that I don't even get bothered anymore. What an imagination. Next thing they'll say is that she has a real alien space craft hidden underground and that she takes frequent trips to the moon. Look in the mirror netizens, that's where the mental illness is.