Diadem Forums

[13.07.12] When will "original 6-member T-ara" make a comeback?

nathaniel

[13.07.12] When will "original 6-member T-ara" make a comeback?

201307120813778449_51df3ebf6e7fc.jpg

Girl group T-ara is back to their original line-up that they had when they first came out in 2009. This has attracted attention of new and old fans alike since it is their original color.

In 2010, Hwayoung joined and then had a tumultuous withdrawal. Followed by her was Areum who said she wanted to become a soloist recently. T-ara has gone through a lot of changes in the past 4 years, but now they will return to their original six members.

According to the agency, they are working on collecting songs for T-ara. There are some candidates, but they are being cautious of what they choose.

Right now, T-ara's agency is rushing for T-ara's junior group 5dolls comeback after being gone for two years and then afterwards they will have Davichi and SPEED's comebacks. "Original 6-member T-ara" will comeback later.

An official said, "As early as the beginning of next year is when the comeback will probably be. Right now, we are looking for a song and depending on how fast we find one will determine when they comeback. For now, there are no immediate plans set in stone for a comeback date."

On the 10th, T-ara's Areum announced she wanted to pursue a career as a solo artist and recorded a message announcing her withdrawal.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130712n04305

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Lol CCM, then who's also going to be the next person into the group and who'll be the next to be dropped off the bat in the future?

Bad jokes of mockery aside, I do kinda hope their next comeback is as six - and for once, get a badass song like TTL. Relive those old days of 6-ara. It won't even matter if I have to wait a full year for it.

Aren't they going to perform as a 6 member group in Japan for their Budokan concert? I guess that author of that article (nathaniel only translated the article.) is a 6-ara bias without knowing that T-ara was "originally" 5-ara with Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon.

And as expected, the 6-ara bias are going stir crazy again since Hwayoung's incident. <_<

Aren't they going to perform as a 6 member group in Japan for their Budokan concert? I guess that author of that article (nathaniel only translated the article.) is a 6-ara bias without knowing that T-ara was "originally" 5-ara with Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon.

And as expected, the 6-ara bias are going stir crazy again since Hwayoung's incident. <_<

The 5-member lineup you mentioned never actually debuted. They were trained as 5 member group for few years, but when they finally debuted they were six member group: Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram and Qri.

To me debuted lineup is the one that counts.

im really happy with 6-ara but for some reasons it hurts me inside (i can't deny this coz I really love Areum} . But I know that it would be better if they would stay as 6, no additions. Im afraid someone would leave again if there are another changes. All in all, goodluck to T-ara :)

Guest ShazanaToni

The 5-member lineup you mentioned never actually debuted. They were trained as 5 member group for few years, but when they finally debuted they were six member group: Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram and Qri.

To me debuted lineup is the one that counts.

Totally with you on this. Can't wait for the comeback!

Original 6-Member T-ara will come back later? That doesn't sound good for Dani.. will she only be in N4 and not the main team?

You know instead of putting The Seeya's Yeonkyung in both The Seeya & 5dolls (IMHO their new spelling 'F-ve Dolls' is stupid.. how do you even say it? 'fffh dolls?'), CCM should put Dani in 5dolls instead. I love Ahreum either as a T-ara member or solo & Dani has her charms, but with two strikes KKS should learn by now that adding new members to T-ara's optimal 6-star line up is a mistake, especially with Boram & Qri improving their roles and popularity in the past months.

Anyway, I think T-ara going back to its original debut members is 6lorious! Please don't screw this up <again> KKS..

that's totally what i'm expecting to hear. they need rest and other awesome groups under CCM should be more focused on too. however i must be missing them A LOT :)

Original 6-Member T-ara will come back later? That doesn't sound good for Dani.. will she only be in N4 and not the main team?

You know instead of putting The Seeya's Yeonkyung in both The Seeya & 5dolls (IMHO their new spelling 'F-ve Dolls' is stupid), CCM should put Dani in 5dolls instead. I love Ahreum either as a T-ara member or solo & Dani has her charms, but with two strikes KKS should learn by now that adding new members to T-ara's optimal 6-star line up is a mistake, especially with Boram & Qri improving their roles and popularity in the past months.

Anyway, I think T-ara going back to its original debut members is 6lorious! Please don't screw this up <again> KKS..

don't you think we should now think of what's better for T-ara themshelves?

i think putting Dani to N4 is a good decision. she's already known as a T-ara member-to-be by all the media and she was the one who introduced T-ara to CB as A T-ARA MEMBER. now you can just put her to another groups cuz i will surely cause controversy again and CCM will get in trouble for yet another stupid move and ppl will think of it as 'using Dani'

so that's why she should go to N4 not original T-ara as she can still be an official T-ara member and promote in USA, where her role is more suitable (she speaks English and she's better with USA culture) at the same time T-ara's lineup wouldn't be screwed up as T-ara's concept (which is usually classy and mature) is not suitable for Dani and vice versa.
Super Junior is a group that has some members only promote in China like Henry/Zhou Mi so Dani could be like Henry/Zhou Mi of T-ara and that's better
6-ara is perfect already and should be kept forever :)

Well, first off, I happily support Areum's decision to leave the group and become a soloist and I also welcome Dani to the group's subunit, T-ara N4, with open arms. I know that she's just joining the subunit to begin with and I know that she'll be joining the regular T-ara lineup for the girls' next comeback. So I shall wait and find out when T-ara will be finally making a comeback after doing subunit promotions earlier this year, with T-ara N4 promoting in Korea and the United States and QBS promoting in Japan. I shall be patient for the T-ara comeback news

:o wait.. you mean to say 6-ara will comeback next year?! as in 2014?!

that's too long T_T huhuhu.. they have no tv appearance lately.. and not seeing there faces for almost a year is killing me.. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ATLEAST T-ARA HAVE some sort of like tv appearances or show T_T..*cries but anyway how i'm happy though that t-ara is back to its original number of members and hope for the best of areum :)

Haha!! By the time they fix the come back date, they would probably be doing it with dani alr.. Not saying that they should get any song.. But I hope 6-ara would promote an album before dani joins in again... I am an originally a 6-ara fan... :) t-ara fighting!

I also hope that they make a comeback with the original 6. No more member additions please. :(

Breaking my heart every time someone leaves.

I've waited this long for their comeback, I guess a little more wait can't hurt if it's the original 6 we're talking about.

I agreed with you. I have waited so long to see the original 6 members come back.

I'm a fan of 6-ara!! I hope they will come back soon :(:mellow:

But that doesn't mean i dont like Areum. I like her too. And i hope the best for her solo career <3

I am hoping that they choose a perfect song that can really help them somehow revive their popularity. Like going back to their classic flavor, their classic sound, that won the hearts of many.

I personally think that it's better that they just keep their original 6-member line up instead of causing another controversy about their age gap with Dani or their team relations with another newbie. The age gap would also limit their options with respect to getting more mature concepts, considering Dani is only a minor. Also, I hope this time around, they fix their line distribution so Qri and Boram would get a bit more lines to sing.

Although I am really excited to see more of them and although I really want to hear more new songs from them, I guess I don't mind waiting for many months before their comeback as long as they can ensure that they will be more awesome than ever when they return. Make them breathe, rest and regain their strength, so that when the time is ripe, they can come back better, wiser, stronger and so they can kill all those charts again.

T-ara Fighting!!! :)

Comeback as 6 original members sounds too good to be true, but definitely worth a wait!:) And I don't think that they will disappear entirely till 2014, they should have many concerts till then. So yeah, even the most impatient shouldn't have problems waiting for their comeback! :)

And about Dani, that name brings goose bumps to my skin already. If she will substitute Areum for "country side" then its fine, but really, in my opinion they should ditch her asap or she will get more fans and more tears from them when her contract will be terminated/expires..

Till 2014? That's way too long, I miss them already!

Hopefully they'll release a full-length album; because that would be so worth the wait! Really excited to see them back as 6-ARA again!

Well at least they will be promoting in japan in the meantime:) Tbh after all the madness and nonsense of last year as well as Aerum announcing her departure out of the blue, I'm kinda glad they returned to their original lineup. I'm looking forward to their comeback whenever it will be.

alittle wait is good i feel... no point rushing out a comeback as i supposed most of us here have really high anticipation and expectation for the reborn of 6-ara !! pls no MORE member change..dani just stay in n4 and don ruin 6-ara....sry but i really dw dani...sry