Diadem Forums

[13.07.12] When will "original 6-member T-ara" make a comeback?

nathaniel

T-ara is technically a 7 member group, not 6, because of Dani. Just because they are performing and promoting as a 6 member group, doesn't mean Dani is excluded. Some 6-aras are so bias as to hate on the newer members still, and doing everything they can to kick them out of the group. 6-aras are already celebrating more after hearing Areum's departure from the group, which is mounting since Hwayoung's incident. So wrong to hate the added members, while at the same time contradicting themselves that Soyeon, Boram, and Qri are added members too. Dani's age is not really a controversy, just a topic issue of discussion. There have been other artists that debuted around that age, like BoA.

I could've sworn I read somewhere on this forum about not bashing T-ara members. And again, 6-ara are not the "original" T-ara, 5-ara is.

This topic is about T-ara's comeback, not semantics about T-ara's origin. If you wish to discuss the 5 vs 6 member 'original' line up, please make a topic in discussions and let this topic be about the comeback.

All off topic posts have been deleted.

Well at least they will be promoting in japan in the meantime:) Tbh after all the madness and nonsense of last year as well as Aerum announcing her departure out of the blue, I'm kinda glad they returned to their original lineup. I'm looking forward to their comeback whenever it will be.

Just hope it stays that way for as long as possible, or at least after the promotions of this future comeback. They seriously need a 2nd studio album, because everything since 2010 so far as been mostly singles, mini-albums and repackages.

:huh: OMG i think kks is copying what sm entertainment or other management usually do when it comes to comeback -_- like the hell... havent you notice that snsd or 2en1 will be only having there comeback once a year and the rest of there schedule will be there concert tour or something -_- the hell kks/ccm we can't wait that long but i guess for the sake of it I WILL DEFINITELY WAIT FOR THAT 2014 the hell -_- waiting 6-ARA <3

I'm happy to wait for a comeback if it means they comeback with a good song. I've been watching the other girl groups' comebacks and most of the songs are kinda bland. CCM seems to be pretty bad in terms of PR but in terms of song selection they've done pretty well...I love most of T-ara's and Davichi's songs....and would be pretty sad indeed if they came back with something like 4minute/Sistar/2ne1's latest songs.

I'm surprised to see people commenting on Dani's Chris Brown connection as a good thing. The US debut has so far been pretty embarrassing and frankly I can't imagine it getting better. Chris Brown may still be highly regarded by some but I really don't think he's a person T-ara wants to be associated with in the long term and I can't think he's actually going to do anything for their career.

Areum was my favorite member of T-ara. Nevertheless, I am very glad that T-ara is back to its original lineup. Hopefully, CCM has learned their lesson that adding and removing members does not lead to good results. I will support Dani when she joins T-ara N4, but in my opinion, it would be best if CCM just promoted T-ara's original six members better.

The 5-member lineup you mentioned never actually debuted. They were trained as 5 member group for few years, but when they finally debuted they were six member group: Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram and Qri.
To me debuted lineup is the one that counts.

They officially debuted with the lineup members, Hyomin, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Jiae, and Jiwon, when they released their song and music video, "A Good Person", to the public for the very first time, but lasted for a couple of months, because Jiae and Jiwon left the group. Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were "added" to the group, and made a "comeback" with 6 members.

This topic is about T-ara's comeback, not semantics about T-ara's origin. If you wish to discuss the 5 vs 6 member 'original' line up, please make a topic in discussions and let this topic be about the comeback.

Actually, I was talking about the misleading claim that media articles are making 6-ara the originals, for their newest "comeback", which so happens to include T-ara's origins, when 5-ara are truthfully the original group that started T-ara. Pointing this out will help newer fan members know truthfully more about T-ara completely, especially Hyomin's, Eunjung's, and Jiyeon's career backgrounds in the group. This is not a topic derail, I assure you, unless this is a push attempt by 6-aras to forcefully forget T-ara's origin, and continue misleading others by calling 6-ara "original"?

i hope the best for t-ara..maybe i love 6-ara more..but 7 is my favorite number, i love 7-ara too..

emm, can't wait for their comeback..wish everything will go well n success..

t-ara saranghae..t-ara jjang..hwaiting..forever together support t-ara..

:o wait.. you mean to say 6-ara will comeback next year?! as in 2014?!

that's too long T_T huhuhu.. they have no tv appearance lately.. and not seeing there faces for almost a year is killing me.. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ATLEAST T-ARA HAVE some sort of like tv appearances or show T_T..*cries but anyway how i'm happy though that t-ara is back to its original number of members and hope for the best of areum :)

u can see them in Princess T-ara, but i too hope they will come back this year with full album and ballad song...

• 1 month later...
CCM please don't ever dare to add another member to the group. it happened twice already and hope you already realized that it's not that a good idea to add new member/s.

Actually it was a good idea for T-ara to expand bigger as a group. When Hwayoung joined, the group became increasingly bigger and made more successful ventures way more when they were 6-ara. No thanks to the moronic antis and spiteful idiocy of the 6-ara biases hating on the new members, contradicted their idealism when they failed to realize that Soyeon, Boram, and Qri were "added members", not originals. Upon hearing Areum and Dani joining, this meant even more better expansion possibilities for T-ara fans in the U.S. and Europe. But again, antis being a bunch of unsupportive bags of nonsense, began to hurt their chances on the world stage to become even more successful.

The good thing is, both Hwayoung and Areum can still rejoin the group, and T-ara can finally become a 9 member group.

Even if I liked T-ara when they were 6 members...I would feel bad for Dani if she will really only be part ot T-ara N4. I mean that she was at first introduced as the next 9th member of T-ara and so she trained hard to debut with T-ara. So if she is only a T-ara N4, and moreover a substitute to Ahreum, it is like she would never be entierely part of a group. In this way, It would be better if she debut under a whole new group.