Diadem Forums

Book a trip to Korea and see Eunjung at MBC Show Champion!

craZy

Book a trip to Korea and see Eunjung at MBC Show Champion!

945624_510615715663446_725563588_n.jpg

The Korea Tourism Organization LA Office is offering K-Pop fans a very special opportunity to attend a live recording of MBC Show Champion in Seoul! Get to see your favorite idols groups perform and best of all, see Eunjung as the MC alongside co-MC Amber of f(x)!

Our friends at Hana Tour are offering 4 great packages for your to choose from. You can stay from 1 to 12 days in Seoul accompanied by some great benefits!

1 Day - Depart Every Wed - $180

- Air-con coach with English speaking tour guide

- K-POP ticket

- Lunch & dinner at local restaurant

- Admission fee

3 Night 4 Day - Depart Every Tue - $350

- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on sharing twin basis

- Lunch & dinner at local restaurant per listed

- 1 day city coach tour conducted by English

- K-POP show ticket

8 Night 9 Day - Depart Every Tue - $1,140

- Hotel accommodation on sharing twin basis

- Daily breakfast at hotel

- Specified lunch and dinner at local restaurant

- K-POP Show ticket

- Admission fee per specified

- Coach tours with English speaking guide

- Tips to guide and driver

11 Night 12 Day - Every Tue - $1,710

- Hotel accommodation on sharing twin basis

- Daily breakfast at hotel

- Air-cin coach with English speaking tour guide

- Admission fee per specified

- K-POP ticket

- Lunch and dinner per listed

- Gratuities

Don't waste any time and book your package now! Visit Hana Tour's website to view the package details and see all available dates: http://usahanatour.net/htm/product_list.php?category_a=1&category_b=7&category_c=81

No plane ticket included? The heol >.< As much as I want to see eunjung... I'll pass .__.

Wait. Hold it, is this a meet and greet thingy? Or just see them host and never meet them and talk to them?

I was like o.o but then I was like... These don't include the plane tickets lol

Don't you just hate that? Haha.

No plane ticket included? The heol >.< As much as I want to see eunjung... I'll pass .__.

Wait. Hold it, is this a meet and greet thingy? Or just see them host and never meet them and talk to them?

Only attend the show and watch them MC. There's no meet and greet event.

Is this also available for those from other countries?

Yes, anyone from anywhere can buy these packages and you can directly fly to Seoul. :]

Once.. each package provides one attending of Show Champion. As recordings are every Wed., you could try to get in again if you do the 12 days package, but there's no guarantee you'll get in.

Hoping they announce Nov/Dec dates so I can book for my trip~

How long is this Live Broadcasting gonna be?? And what this "11 Night & 12 Days" thing?? I mean, how many times can we meet Eunjung(SEE her) within this time-span??

11 Night & Day 12 is how many nights/days you will be accommodated for. You will only get to attend one recording of Show Champion (you can check out the full package schedule on the website in their respective page).

As for how long the recording is, they haven't provided any details about this. :( My own personal guess is about 1 hour, or a little above that, in accordance to how long the show itself is.

11 Night & Day 12 is how many nights/days you will be accommodated for. You will only get to attend one recording of Show Champion (you can check out the full package schedule on the website in their respective page).

As for how long the recording is, they haven't provided any details about this. :( My own personal guess is about 1 hour, or a little above that, in accordance to how long the show itself is.

So helpful

Once.. each package provides one attending of Show Champion. As recordings are every Wed., you could try to get in again if you do the 12 days package, but there's no guarantee you'll get in.

Hoping they announce Nov/Dec dates so I can book for my trip

Haha, then its better to pass this one. Well, it would be really a blessing from Heaven, itself if it somewhere around Nov/Dec(to be more precised, 12 Dec :) ) thanks for the info!!

Thanks for the info!! I have to say, the offer isnt really made in the interest of fans. Its really expensive considering how we have to pay for the ticket and all but we cant even see Jungiee more than once, let alone the fan-meeting desire. Thanks for sharing this info here..

Just wanna add some more details on this KTO - Show Champion event. The next available date would be on July 24th, future dates are yet to be disclosed. Duration of the show would be one and a half hour (18:00 - 19:30).

Go baby go ~

:P