Diadem Forums

[13.07.14] T-ara's Soyeon passes the leadership title to Qri!

nathaniel

I think all of them were trained and were able to learn how to develop their leadership skills before their debut. I hope she gets more singing parts during the songs though. But I'm really looking forward to this new Era with Qri as the Group Leader. :P

Boram, Qri (as well as Soyeon) weren't signed onto CCM until about a few weeks, if not even days before T-ara officially debuted - they were pretty much quickly-sought replacements not long after Jiae and Jiwon left.

Antis never cease to amaze just how completely dumb they are. One of the unique group traits for T-ara is to have each member experience and perform the role of the leader, so it will increase their abilities and knowledge, and it'll benefit them more when they take on a leadership position for something else. This is quite an advantage compared to other groups with just fixated leaders. It's definitely a respected group aspect of T-ara, because fan bias can look forward to their member becoming leader one day. And right now, Qri bias are very happy right now, especially me. :D

One of the critical aspects when applying for a job is to list the credentials and achievements that helps portray your potentials to carry out the required and necessary tasks for the job position, like for first timers, what extra curricular activities did you do, while still in school. Having each member have the title of group leader is a very good thing, and nothing short from what Core Contents Media and Kim Kwang Soo wanting a group of leaders. ^_^

There's still a couple of media articles that still don't know T-ara's history yet, by calling 6-ara "originals", when they are not, because 5-ara are the actual "originals" since they "officially debuted" when they came out with "A Good Person".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...