Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How big is your T-ara collection? Share and show us your T-ara collection now!

zktiaradiadem

Lol! Just incredible!!! It must be so fun just to play any of their music that you want anytime you want or look through any photo book you want?!?!.......Instead of searching through the Internet wishing you could find it to buy?

Now that is a dedicated FAN! I applaud your steadfast will and determination to collect everything T-ara.

Between you and @asian_kisses, I can see things that I want to get.....however, it is the matter of finding them?! Some are so rare!

Real nice! May I suggest a slight change in title to something along the lines of 'Show Off Your Collection', to seem more inviting for people to share pics of their own collection or new additions. We could then pin this as well~

I did a double take on the towel to the left of the Jiyeon fan that says 'SEX' before I realized it was Sexy Love lol.

Lol! Just incredible!!! It must be so fun just to play any of their music that you want anytime you want or look through any photo book you want?!?!.......Instead of searching through the Internet wishing you could find it to buy?

Now that is a dedicated FAN! I applaud your steadfast will and determination to collect everything T-ara.

Between you and @asian_kisses, I can see things that I want to get.....however, it is the matter of finding them?! Some are so rare!

One of these days I will show my collection...it's just tiresome to take it off the shelf. Lol. ;-)

Oh I wish I had that problem?! Hahahaha!!! Whoa is me......I have tooooo much T-ara stuff to go through!!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh?!?! ☺❗❗❗❗

So lucky!!! Of course you had to find it and pay for all of it, so you earned it ll.

Real nice! May I suggest a slight change in title to something along the lines of 'Show Off Your Collection', to seem more inviting for people to share pics of their own collection or new additions. We could then pin this as well~

I did a double take on the towel to the left of the Jiyeon fan that says 'SEX' before I realized it was Sexy Love lol.

good suggestion but how do I change the topic title O_O no option for me to change ;O

T-ara should be so proud to have fans like u guys !! Do u guys just buy all of these online or u guys really go out and shop for them ? Curious

The only thing I bought locally are maybe the korean drama and dvd but 95 percent of my stuff are bought online. Its way cheaper just have to buy in bulk to save on shipping.