Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How big is your T-ara collection? Share and show us your T-ara collection now!

zktiaradiadem

@asian_kisses, I notice several duplicates? Are they Japanese/Korean versions and so on? Or just duplicates?

The japanese regular edition...the cd labels are different one of each member and a group...I bought a couple extra to collect each member since they aren't sold online like photocards but I was able to collect all except jewelry box pearl ed with jiyeon label.

As for korean duplicate.. my N4 are signed members of hyomin, eunjung and areum. My jiyeon signed is still in japan and the other is unsigned. I got it at bukodan concert. The other korean albums were added extra when I bought the 2012 t-ara jp calendar and sexy love was freebie given by jingdot.

The japanese regular edition...the cd labels are different one of each member and a group...I bought a couple extra to collect each member since they aren't sold online like photocards but I was able to collect all except jewelry box pearl ed with jiyeon label.

As for korean duplicate.. my N4 are signed members of hyomin, eunjung and areum. My jiyeon signed is still in japan and the other is unsigned. I got it at bukodan concert. The other korean albums were added extra when I bought the 2012 t-ara jp calendar and sexy love was freebie given by jingdot.

@asian_kisses,

I bought 5 extra N4 CD's to get Autographs too....but, I guess it'll be impossible to get Areums' now?! ;(

You got to go to the Budokan Concert this July?! I wanted to buy all the Japanese and Korean labeled sets on that trip, but it didn't happen due to a wedding that I am coordinating here in Hawaii??? :( .....but, I will still try for September? Maybe??!!

Awesome Collecting!!! It is soooo much fun watching your Collections grow! Thank you for sharing.......Hwaiting T-ara!!!

Ps.....how, where can I buy the "Painkiller" CD/DVD???!! I really want one!

@asian_kisses,

I bought 5 extra N4 CD's to get Autographs too....but, I guess it'll be impossible to get Areums' now?! ;(

You got to go to the Budokan Concert this July?! I wanted to buy all the Japanese and Korean labeled sets on that trip, but it didn't happen due to a wedding that I am coordinating here in Hawaii??? :( .....but, I will still try for September? Maybe??!!

Awesome Collecting!!! It is soooo much fun watching your Collections grow! Thank you for sharing.......Hwaiting T-ara!!!

Ps.....how, where can I buy the "Painkiller" CD/DVD???!! I really want one!

No, I unfortunately wasn't able to go to Japan but I had someone who went to buy me stuff from the concert.

awesome collections.

zktiaradiadem, where did you buy all those T-ara rubber straps and what is that pink little box (with jewelry box photo (?)) in front of the Diamond ver. of jewelry box ?

i bought from easy auction japan, little box is the box for the button pin :D

1150324_10151858755139575_723245489_n.jp

1000930_10151858758869575_2028242411_n.j

996873_10151858766209575_1944177443_n.jp

my Treasure Box is here <3

• 2 weeks later...

My collection is not as big as those posted above, but here it is.

9uob.jpg

There're some posters and the 2013 calendar but I have rolled them up a put away, so they're not in the photo. I also have Boram's Bunny Style single, but it's not in the pic because I happen to listen to her song the most, so I always keep it in my car.

@zktiaradiadem, you got Jiyeon's Calendar!!!!!❤❤❤❗❗ I got My Lovely Cutie QRI's Calendar with my First Pearl Edition. Hopefully, I will get Jiyeon and Hyomin with my second and third Pearl Editions?!?! I hope and wish!!!!!?????? .......yes, I bought two more Pearls to take my chance on getting different sets. If not I will trade? But, it is all to support our Princesses anyways ❤❗❗❗

Edited by craZy
Please do not quote images.

Lol! I know it's sounds excessive and greedy.....but, T-ara makes me so excited! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❗

I just Love their music and their talent, and living in Hawaii, I will probably never get to see them here.....so, the next best thing is to be supportive of my Princesses so that they will continue to be successful!!!

That way I will be able to visit them in SK. One day soon, it might be next year and I will hopefully get to meet them to pay my respects in person. OMG! I would get their autographs on some of my Collection! Lol!

• 2 weeks later...

@asian_kisses Aloha! I've been bidding and buying lately, and boy I've been getting killed on the the fees and shipping?!?!?!

I just spent¥75000 the past month????

Mostly on fees and shipping!!!!!

Can you PM me on how I can get around this since you do buy a lot from them? I am trying to rebuild my collection, and this route is killing me!!!! Lol!

By the way......ENVIOUS!!!!!!!!\(^o^)/!

ohagi from Hawaii!