Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How big is your T-ara collection? Share and show us your T-ara collection now!

zktiaradiadem

@ohagi yes. I spend more on shipping and fees than the item itself. It don't help that shipping cost to the US is usually the most expensive. When buying from those foreign auction site...my advice is to try and buy from same seller to save on bank, buyer and shipping fees...or bid on complete set, u may pay a little more on the auction but it saves u the shipping and bank and personal fee x each item if u bought it individually. I sent you a pm, check your msg.

Finally got the last Calendar for the Treasure Box 2nd Album Collection from Japan in the mail today! Still looking for Eunjung, Soyeon & Boram's Photos to complete the sets! (☆_☆)❤❤❤❗

Hopefully......I will be able to get something autographed by our Princesses here in Hawaii when they come in November!!!!!!!!!!

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ!!!!!!!!!

wow. u managed to collect all the different goodies. the only one that is a hurdle for me...would be those areum keyholder...can't believe how much people are willing to spend. its about the same cost of those big poster set.

I got that Areum keychain from my 2nd Treasure Box Sapphire version :D

oh and here my Q.B.S Treasure Box cover :D

1175083_10151932592919575_346833535_n.jp

So cheap?! It would cost $8.00 for a 8 x 10 photo much less a huge banner/poster that size!!!

I thought they were the ones I saw online, I think they are selling for $100.00 USD's each? Not sure if they are actually available for sell per se. But, another idol group has them for sale already!

Anyways.....nice!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The book was sold at the t-ara japan treasure box tour...only at the budokan concert venue last week.

It was also sold at their concert in budokan this past July too...that's when I got my copy. Thanks to someone who attended the concert and was able to buy me one.

Thanks for the info, may be on Japanese auctions soon :D