Diadem Forums

[13.07.29] T-ara to release special summer song on August 1st with Davichi and Skull

nathaniel

[13.07.29] T-ara to release special summer song on August 1st with Davichi and Skull

201307291112772323_51f5cfccdca1e.jpg

Girl group T-ara announced a surprise comeback for August 1st with the digital single "Bikini".

T-ara's new song is produced by hitmaker Double Sidekick and will feature the female vocals of Davichi as well as reggae musician and rapper Skull. The combined strength of the musicians will set off a new style and trend of music.

"Bikini" begins with the sound of seagulls and goes in an exciting melody with a distinctive bass part and Skull's rap. The Davichi and T-ara's emphasis on their vocals will create a lively and cheerful song that will make you want to head to the ocean.

At the moment, there are no plans for T-ara to promote "Bikini" through broadcast activities but they will release a music video. Right now, T-ara is busy preparing for their upcoming showcases.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "T-ara will go on tour in Japan and Hong Kong soon, so they will only release the song online and a music video as well."

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20130729111504988?newsid=20130729111504988

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

-- hmm, going to the beach huh? I bet our Queens had a blast filming their MV for this. After all, they do always say they want to go there. And I also totally bet a lot of fanfics will now be written based on this :3

After all .. it's entitled "BIKINIS" .. and that photo .. hurrrr, i don't wanna comment anymore lest I make myself think of *cough*byun*cough* things ! :lol::P:D

Can't wait for this .. it's only 3 days away !