Diadem Forums

[COVER] T-ara 'Bikini' (07/29)

Loveisallthesame

hm.... interesting concept tbh.

i will wait to see more of this!

atm its pretty good, but yes there is some sort of photoshop elements implemented in their covers. eg. boram's height in one of the ads i cant remember =\

but yea doesnt really affect me that much though :)

thats true! i have seen boram with a chest that big. Especially from the bo beep bo beep and i go crazy about you era.

Just have a look around, marian has a point.

Didn't think that they would have a summer sexy concept!! I think it's 😱 for fanboys like me! 😆 Either way.. Never would imagine that after so long.. Just when it's back to 6-ara they would have such a concept.. Concept aside... It's time to show the power of the 6-ara!

And to give my five cents about boram... I always thought that boram has one of the best body proportions! As long as you don't have anything that will help people estimate her height beside her... Anybody would probably have thought that her body is wow... Volume and shape 😤

The cover is terrible! The logo is hideous along with the plain outfits they are wearing. The members reactions to the picture is really weird, while Boram, Jiyeon and Eunjung are smiling, Qri, Soyeon and Hyomin are like WTF!

The title does not bother me that much, but it could be way better!

Let's just hope the song is catchy and uplifting.

hm.... interesting concept tbh.

i will wait to see more of this!

atm its pretty good, but yes there is some sort of photoshop elements implemented in their covers. eg. boram's height in one of the ads i cant remember =\

but yea doesnt really affect me that much though :)

thats true! i have seen boram with a chest that big. Especially from the bo beep bo beep and i go crazy about you era.

Just have a look around, marian has a point.

The point is, her 'bust' in that pic is extremely over-exaggerated. I mean come on, anyone with common sense can tell it's either photoshopped or she's wearing a push-up - or both. Maybe this should clear things up a bit;

558220_328285497268100_94947312_n.jpg

Don't get me wrong - it's there, but in the 'Bikini' poster, it's waaaaay over-exaggerated.