Diadem Forums

[13.07.30] Video HD - T-ARA With DAVICHI Feat SKULL "비키니" M/V

Robbe_881

The song is a fun summer song, it makes me want to go to the beach.

Too bad T-ara didn't appear in the MV.

The voices are really blended that I can't really recognize who sang which lines.

Oh well. I still enjoyed the song.

Looking forward to their next song/album/MV release!

T-ara Fighting! :)

Please let there be a T-ara version MV...

I don't care if the girls don't wear bikinis, I just want to see them on the beach chilling out or just being dorky with each other.

Hurrr.. :3 they have make the cover of the digital album with the faces of our girls were in fact only there voices we can hear.. lmao and yeah i have notice also that the lines of our girls were just a little percent of the song.. -_- ok ccm you surprise me with that no doubt the mv teaser was just featuring the other group no Ara involved.. such a BIG SURPRISE OF U KKS|CCM.. -_____- *full of sarcasm -____________-

Can i say "as expected of CCM"??

Using T-ara name in titles, MV .. etc, but the actual MV dun show any T-ara AND worst of all, in the songs T-ara might just get 10% of lines..

I don't know about you guys but the MV is boring as heck.Considering that CCM always make good MV (if you minus some of T-ara's MV that made us feel dizzy),this is a big disappointment.And the song was flat.I don't even remember how the chorus sounds like because the entire song sounds the same from the beginning until the end.But then again,I think it's just me.

It's a good thing this is not their comeback song or else I'd flip a freaking table.

Using T-ara name in titles, MV .. etc, but the actual MV dun show any T-ara AND worst of all, in the songs T-ara might just get 10% of lines..

^

^

This... KKS is just using T-ara, who is their most Popular GG and cash-cow as well to get some views. This is not done at all. Huhahaha, the MV is named T-ara's "Bikini" and *bang, we dont have T-ara in the whole MV. Anyways, its really fortunate that T-ara wasnt there. I would have really hated it had they been in the MV and had shown their melons and cleavage... Our girls are known for their strong dance and ever-changing choreography. They never amounted to such cheap concepts to get their music liked and to add, should never amount to such as well..

PS: KKS has officially gone retarded now, beyond the point of being cured. Not to mention, his Ever-Green "Bad Management" never fails to amuse me..

Who knows if there will another version of the music video, and it's always an option for them to make one showing them in it. I find nothing wrong with them singing the chorus lines majority of the song, and they're singing nonetheless. Group singing together is still good. This just shows they are just plainly enjoying themselves vocally. ^_^

Hurrr.. :3 they have make the cover of the digital album with the faces of our girls were in fact only there voices we can hear.. lmao and yeah i have notice also that the lines of our girls were just a little percent of the song.. -_- ok ccm you surprise me with that no doubt the mv teaser was just featuring the other group no Ara involved.. such a BIG SURPRISE OF U KKS|CCM.. -_____- *full of sarcasm -____________-

It's a fun, laid back song, as depicted by the girls in the music video. It's not like they were gunning for an award with this song, since it was announced that they won't be promoting this song anyway. It's a summer fun song. Nothing more or less. ^_^

I don't know about you guys but the MV is boring as heck.Considering that CCM always make good MV (if you minus some of T-ara's MV that made us feel dizzy),this is a big disappointment.And the song was flat.I don't even remember how the chorus sounds like because the entire song sounds the same from the beginning until the end.But then again,I think it's just me.

It's a good thing this is not their comeback song or else I'd flip a freaking table.

I just can't believe people are trying to take this song so seriously? I mean, granted they are outstanding vocalists and have sweet, beautiful voices, but they can have some fun of their own too. They clearly weren't going to perform this song on the music shows. It's just a summer song to enjoy, like going to the beach to relax. B)

There's barely any T-ara in this T-ara song ... I still like it though.

If you ask me, T-ara can be heard in the chorus along with Davichi, and I like the song too. It's a very nice song. :)

^
^
This... KKS is just using T-ara, who is their most Popular GG and cash-cow as well to get some views. This is not done at all. Huhahaha, the MV is named T-ara's "Bikini" and *bang, we dont have T-ara in the whole MV. Anyways, its really fortunate that T-ara wasnt there. I would have really hated it had they been in the MV and had shown their melons and cleavage... Our girls are known for their strong dance and ever-changing choreography. They never amounted to such cheap concepts to get their music liked and to add, should never amount to such as well..

PS: KKS has officially gone retarded now, beyond the point of being cured. Not to mention, his Ever-Green "Bad Management" never fails to amuse me..

Why so serious? :huh: They are beautiful women, right? I like to think they are beautiful women, and I'm sure others agree on this too. I think they would look beautiful wearing bikinis and enjoying themselves at the beach. :D I don't see any issues about their body parts, when women in general, wear such attires at the beach anyway. Girls, women, want to have fun sometimes. Let them. ^_^

T-ara is known for many things, including their dancing and previous performances, and I'm quite sure there's nothing to be serious about for this song and music video. It's just a fun song to enjoy. Nothing more or less.

I don't blame Kim Kwang Soo for letting the girls enjoy some vocal fun, even when majority of the song is a chorus. Reminds me of those classic children songs that's nothing but chorus. I would even dare to say this is one way for them relax, since they love to sing. :)

If you were to tell me this was a Davichi and Skull song . . . I would probably believe you because I only seem to remember distinctly hearing Lee Haeri and Skull in this song :/ . I mean it's a decent song but listening to it it never registers to me as a T-ara song. Also the video does nothing for me, it's neither good or bad it's just whatever.

@ZZuRRa

I humbly disagree, because I'm not giving this song any expectations to win awards and earn triple crowns on the music programs on a weekly basis. Based on the mere facts that they have already stated they won't promote this song, just release the music video and track should already be enough to say to everybody to just enjoy the song. Nothing to be seriously expecting high stakes from it. So I don't have to worry about being given a letdown song at all. It's just a fun song to listen to, nothing more or less. Sure, it's mostly chorus and some of us want to hear each member sing their very own parts, but there are songs that are mostly chorus too, which are plainly enjoyable.

Replying is simply a means to communicate, and even help to point out other aspects not covered, or even considered, into taking into account. And to point out, I didn't totally disagree with everyone in my posting.

Random song .... a kinda humiliation to the composer .... CCM just showed that they dont really care ....

It's not really an insult to the composer either. Because if that were true, all of the children songs would be considered an insult to the people that wrote them.

The song is good but yea the mv was a letdown. I wish it would have complimented the music well with a more upbeat summer vibe mv like sistar loving you or secret yoooo mv. For me personally, this one had the feel of one of those cheesy karaoke mv.

Well, summer is coming to a close soon, and Skull is known for his Reggae style, which is more relaxed than energized, compared to other summer songs. There's always next year's summer time, and they can always revisit this and make a new version of it. :)

I agree, the song is kind of boring for short. And there's no T-ara in mv at all. In that case the people will say CCM trying to twist our mind. Thats bad.

I beginning to think this was a message to everybody that not everything should be uptight without any fun in it. People trying to place expectation, when no expectation is even required, speaks volumes that these people forgotten the joys of music, maybe even forgot to have fun listening to music in general. It just asks the question, can these people relax and enjoy the song without having to scrutinize every tempo change, duration, music note, and word in the song?

^

^

Not only strong and ever-changing concepts yo.. their positive influence to teens as well.. T-ara and CCM promised that. Yes, i dont trust if CCM the one to promise but our Queens promise as well they will not do 'such a thing'.. So even if there is another version, a T-ara version I assume.. I dont think CCM will smash his own money-cow's good images. (at least I hope he wont film them like the dang first teaser! >< Is enough having T-ara chasing each other around the beach like kids.. XD)

@Emperor with due respect, I think you are talking my opinion little seriously here. I clicked and spent my 4 mins(roughly) on this Vid coz I thought T-ara would be here, which ofc didnt happen. To nobody's surprise, by now all of us know that T-ara isnt in the whole MV then why would they even name it as T-ara with Davichi feat Skull- Bikini. I am not here to speak for other members bt for myself only. I felt like I was tricked by KKS which is why I left a constructive criticism for him. Sounds fair right!! Lets end this discussion here. I know I cant find any common ground with you regarding "KKS management" so its better to stop it here and let other members comment/discuss peacefully w/ each-other.

@Princess Pril

It's strange that the seriousness I'm talking about is the perspective on the song, not anything else. :)

@Eunjung4eva

That would be a misunderstanding already. The seriousness is about how people are taking the very nature of the song itself and how it was conveyed by them. Core Contents Media pointed out that they won't be promoting, nor will they perform the song on music programs, just releasing the music video and song online, because they have concerts to perform overseas. Here's an easy example, drama soundtracks, when a music video comes out for it, it mostly shows the drama, not the artist(s), unless that artist(s) are acting in it. It's a rarity for music videos to not show the artist(s), but it does happen. When Spica debuted, their first music video featured Lee Hyori, not the members. And they aren't the only ones. That "trick" is just reflecting how much expectations having in this song, without realizing what they said about not promoting the song. I didn't hold such expectations, because they informed all of us that they won't be promoting it. Did I expect to see T-ara in it? Not really, because of the teaser that showed Lee Haein and none of the T-ara members. It's like they released this song to see how people will enjoy the music. Are they really enjoying it, or just spitting out meaningless hate for a song that's so harmless?

Update: I finally came across the lyrics and it surprised me, it's not really chorus, but a blend of the vocal intonation and echoing amongst all of them. That's talent to sing in the same range and voice. Good job. :)

Here we got relaxing summer song and let's just enjoy it. If CCM would expect to make hit out of it, they would promote it more seriously.

Now let me point to this: did you notice that there are six girls in MV just like six T-ara members? They even resemble some of our girls (more or less). Chick in red bikini obviously would be Eunjung, horizontal color stripes bikini girl would be Soyeon. One in gray top looks like Hyomin, and the girl with two ponytails and green bikini wanna look like Jiyoen. Tanned one would be Qri and lastly black long hair girl doesn't look like Boram but let's assume it.

There's probably reason why CCM didn't put our girls in MV. Say, it could be because they are too busy, they don't count on this song to make tons on money, maybe they want to maintain image for all audiences... You will agree with me that this would be most revealing T-ara edition if thy would participate in MV. Maybe some of them just aren't sexy enough to be in bikini MV ( no offense here please, our girls are all gorgeous!!!!)

Anyway song fits the summer mood and let's just enjoy it!

Now let me point to this: did you notice that there are six girls in MV just like six T-ara members? They even resemble some of our girls (more or less). Chick in red bikini obviously would be Eunjung, horizontal color stripes bikini girl would be Soyeon. One in gray top looks like Hyomin, and the girl with two ponytails and green bikini wanna look like Jiyoen. Tanned one would be Qri and lastly black long hair girl doesn't look like Boram but let's assume it.

There's probably reason why CCM didn't put our girls in MV. Say, it could be because they are too busy, they don't count on this song to make tons on money, maybe they want to maintain image for all audiences... You will agree with me that this would be most revealing T-ara edition if thy would participate in MV. Maybe some of them just aren't sexy enough to be in bikini MV ( no offense here please, our girls are all gorgeous!!!!)

For me, not really. Lee Haein does have a similar look to Eunjung, and Song Eun Chae is mix between Soyeon, Boram, and Jiyeon. The 2 models are a mixture of Qri, Hyomin, and Jiyeon. The 2 surfers doesn't really have a close resemblance to any of the T-ara members.

Core Contents Media did say that they are busy with their tours in Japan and Hong Kong. There are sorts of rumors flying around about this song, but, I doubt any of them are creditable. As for the revealing part, Hyomin as wore less clothing before, and she looked so fine. For some reason, I feel as though, Jiyeon and Eunjung wore less too, but I'm unsure. I don't recall Qri, Boram, and Soyeon wearing less clothing now. However, I'm very sure that all of them would look stunningly gorgeous in bikinis. ^_^

Definitely the song is a very fun summer song to listen to and enjoy repeatedly. :D