Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] JUST GOT MY TREASURE BOXES! ^O^

김효신

OMG!!!!!! I'm totally drooling at Jiyeon's Calendar!!!!!!❤❤❤❗❗❗ Hahahaha!!!!!! I don't think mine will be here until next week? Wwwwaaahhhhhh!!!!!!❕❕❕ Lol!!!

But, your right, they make it worth it in my eyes to buy it early to get the goodies! Beyond the Great music and fabulous packaging, the Collectables makes it ever so enticing!

Mahalo for sharing!!!

Huhahaha, I'm freaking Jelly right now.. I am expecting my delivery by Aug 12, so if I get anything other than Jungiee, are you willing to trade or are you a Hahmchin, yourself??

Erm~ i will be willing to trade~! since i have no bias...but may i know where are you from? ^3^ I'm from Singapore!

OMG!!!!!! I'm totally drooling at Jiyeon's Calendar!!!!!!❤❤❤❗❗❗ Hahahaha!!!!!! I don't think mine will be here until next week? Wwwwaaahhhhhh!!!!!!❕❕❕ Lol!!!

But, your right, they make it worth it in my eyes to buy it early to get the goodies! Beyond the Great music and fabulous packaging, the Collectables makes it ever so enticing!

Mahalo for sharing!!!

Yeaaaa~!! This albums are totally worth the money!! XD always love the awesome packaging and collectibles that they include in their Boxes series~ like the previous Pearl/Diamond/Sapphire series as well!! got them all three...>.< just cannot resist it~!

Erm~ i will be willing to trade~! since i have no bias...but may i know where are you from? ^3^ I'm from Singapore!

Huhahaha, that's a good news. Well, I pre-ordered the stuffs bt for some reasons, they havent been delivered yet.. I live in Uk. Since, I am the one in need, I will cover the shipping cost Xd!!

Finally after ten days of checking my postbox every day, my album arrived :D I'm so glad I got a Jiyeon picture, but would have hoped to get a jiyeon calendar too.

I'm looking to trade my hyomin calendar for a jiyeon one if anyone wants.

JEJpVQw.jpgm5Nhioz.jpg5iFAx2K.jpgAcZAp7w.jpg

But does anyone know what the id and serial number on the back of the card is?

I got Hyo, Ji and Jungiee as random cards( and Ji, Soyeon and Qri in small cards) and Qri as rubber Key-chain.... Are you will to trade ur Jungiee's Key-holder and Ur Photo-Cards with me??

PS: Anyone here who is willing to trade Hyo's Calendar with Jungiee if you got one??

So depressed to max that I didnt get any goodies of Jungiee aside from on one Random card..