Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Qulwang and Cheondot's calendars etc.

jiyeunjung

(I'm not really sure if I started this topic in the right place, but yeah)

Does anyone have any idea if Qulwang (qri's fansite) and/or Cheondot (boram's fansite) are planning on making fanmade stuff at the moment or this year, for example calendars?

For Boram's fansite there is no current news of them releasing any photobook, dvd or calendar.

But Qri's fansite took orders for a photobook back in April until June. Tentatively, it was planned to be mailed out in July but delayed to September to include the hong kong concert and I guess japan comeback.

Here's detail of the 2013 Qrious photobook

It's a B5 size, 160 pages.

* Normal set : Photobook + A4 bromide + photo 3pic + wallet photo 4pic

* Early Bird set : B2 bromide + miniDVD

For Boram's fansite there is no current news of them releasing any photobook, dvd or calendar.

But Qri's fansite took orders for a photobook back in April until June. Tentatively, it was planned to be mailed out in July but delayed to September to include the hong kong concert and I guess japan comeback.

Here's detail of the 2013 Qrious photobook

It's a B5 size, 160 pages.

* Normal set : Photobook + A4 bromide + photo 3pic + wallet photo 4pic

* Early Bird set : B2 bromide + miniDVD

Is it possible to order the photobook + etc. anymore? and if it would be possible where could I do it?

Has anyone ordered Qulwang's photobook and when did you receive it or when will you receive it?

I preordered the photobook...should be getting the early bird set. They have delayed the photobook so they could add more photos from their comeback and hong kong concert...anticipate it should be released by September. That is the last news I heard regarding the photobook. =)

if u are a fan of eunjung, jiyeon and hyomin they have fansite stuff up for preorder...can't wait to get those as well. I preordered eunjung dvd, jiyeon calendar and hyomin photobook. I don't know if its still available, earlier in the year hyomdot released a dvd, which I still haven't had a chance to watch yet.