Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] A memorable meeting with a Queen's

stes_1618

A memorable meeting with a Queen’s

On the early days of August, I received a call from a boy who really wanted to meet me and talked to me. He said this was so serious so he couldn’t text message.

I felt awkward and I didn’t really care about what he said. Now it makes me so uncomfortable when I remember, receiving reposal and not notice it. Maybe my tough work has made me so meant =.=.

But I still accepted to meet this boy once at the request, yesterday was the day he came to my house for our appointment.A boy with fair skin but very handsome and approachable. However I always felt that he was shy and he couldn’t open his heart to me.

The conversation started slightly embarrassedly by he asked me about my age, my family as well as my plans for the future. And I knew he was born in 1995. Then, I was very surprise because he came here to tell me about his friend, not about him.

Before he told this story, he shared that this story would be skeptics but it was true and he was afraid I wouldn’t believe him.I just said: “That’s ok, sister is ready to listen”.

His friend’s family was wealthy, he was a hard-working student and had a beautiful lover. One day, he heard his parent’s fight and he knew his father falls in love with another woman and the worst that he is just a fosterchild in family.

He became depressed and his studying at school decreased badly. After all, he decided to move out, to be independent on his parents although he had been pampered before.

At the same time,T-ara first came to Vietnam in 12/2012, he intended to join my flashmob team but he was stucked by his soccer team.

When T-ara arrived to Vietnam, he was present at the airport until night.He was very happy when he watched T-ara on stage. This was the first time he smiled a lot after moving out. Unfortunately, after T-ara had left, his vision was reduced and he couldn’t see anything clearly. Doctor said that his corneal needed changing but it’s very hard to find a suitable one to change because the ratio of finding suitable corneal is 1/1 milion.

With eyesight was only 2/10, he could just stay indoor and immersed in T-ara’s music, sometimes he called a few friends who are Queen’s he knew. He couldn’t go outside because sun would harm his eyes, couldn’t go to school or get on Facebook and Yahoo messenger like before. A life of an active boy preferred athletes like football, swimming, badminton,…now only encapsulated in one cramped space.

He couldn’t online Facebook but via friends, he knew that T-ara would come to Vietnam on the occasion of Boram’s birthday. He was very sad but really wanted to meet, but he thought about disease , so it’s difficult to decide that he should meet Queen’s and talk to them unless he could meet T-ara. And what surprise is that his friend bought 2 tickets of T-ara showcase and let him go together. In the end of the performance, his feelings was just bittersweet. He was glad because he could stand there to be an audience heard T-ara sing and felt the presence of T-ara but he was very upset because just by a few meters distance but he couldn’t see T-ara.

Since he got sick, he has been still alone in his rented room, his mom supported him money although he didn’t use it. His lover broke ip with him because of her family’s objection. He has been T-ara’s fan for 3 years, it had made him angry when his friend opened his computer to view Jiyeon’s images, then they left obscenity. When he met the teacher to tell them, they only thought he was a crazy fan.

Last April, he conducted a corneal transplant but the result just kept his vision not reducing, it couldn’t give him a clear vision like before. He just had few bestfriends and one of them is the valedictorian although they are just as good as him in studying while he didn’t have the opportunity to sit in the examination room. Seeing friends passed the university, he felt helpless and depressed.

There was a time he wanted to commit suicide and maybe he has done unless he joined last Big Offline of HN Queen’s Crew. He knew last July is T-ara 4th year debut anniversary, via some Queen’s friends, he knew HN Queen’s Crew organized Big Offline. He was disturbed that join or not but finally, he still joined though just listened to T-ara’s music, immersed in atmosphere with V-Queen’s though he saw very fuzzily.

He said he remembered really clearly that I said: “ We should unite, get close together and be resilient”. He felt more motivated and meaningful, but in the back seat, a person said that my words were cliche and he really didn’t understand and feared when I published my story would be stoned and doubted. But to me if there is only one person trust me, I will try and try to do it till the end.

When he joined Big Offline, he last felt our Queen’s were very enthusiastic and friendly, last seen people like him before always wanted to have something to another exchange, reciprocity.

He decided to go to another country to do a surgery and one day, he will return and join with other Queen’s more enthusiastically.Now, his life only has T-ara and Queen’s which is meaningful for him and it make him want to live and he feels motivated to do surgery. His visa procedure is being completed.

He said he wanted to share this story but he didn’t look forward to receiving pity or sympathy, he just wanted to remind us that please respect what you have and we can also get the experience of ourselves.

His story about his friend, but from the beginning, I was sure that the main character in the story is him, when he told this story, he kept refusing and saying it’s his friend. I agreed to not affect his feeling flow but as soon as the time he told, many times he has fofgotten that he was talking about his friend, he said it’s him.

Expression from his eyes were no agile with reflective but I could see the sadness and loneliness of it although I tried not to look at his eyes much because I feared he would feel inferior.

During the meeting, I just listened to him and tried to control my emotion. He said that he was very happy for meeting me that day. His friend helped him writing a 9-page letter and because of his friend, he brought it to me although he afraid that I’m too busy. When he gave it to me, I could see procrastination in his eyes. After hearing me persuade for a time, he gave it to me with a condition which is I’ll just allowed to read this letter in September and after I read, I have to burn it, don’t keep.

And after the meeting, please delete his telephone number ………………….

PS:

Dear K, thank you so much when you believe me like that. It has been the first time sister knew your face although you had met me at Big Offline. Sister will keep ,y words with you. If you want to invite crew to your home, they will come, surely.

Sister understand your fears but you should think more widely, ok !

Dear the friend who help K a lot: thank you for resolutely forcing K give the letter to me by himself.

Dear V-Queen’s: What do you think about this story?

Dear HN-Queen’s Crew: We have work to do now :”>

Dear T-ara: It’s so good if you know

I hope this information will be translated into Korean, English, Japanese,...for Queen’s over the world to know and I really really hope T-ara will know via dots or by any ways.

Let them know, they are really important for somebody.

Just a dream, T-ara can send a short message to K.

You know Korean, translate it for me. Because of not receiving the permission from the owner so I can’t temporarily share the letter’s content.

I hope K will be resilient to the end although anyone in his circumstance maybe fall down but please have faith and I hope you’ll ne cured soon, ok!

HN Queen’s Crew always welcomes you.

Please share this article if you trust me and believe it’s true.

I really want to do something meaningfully for him.

Cre: Nghiên Tĩnh (The official spokesman of HN Queen's Crew)
Translator: Chu Huyền + Dạ Huyết Vũ

• 3 months later...

I'm glad I read this, first time I know of a story about a K-pop group has helped to inspire someone to continue living, what more my fav group T-ara~~!! This is kinda touching, I guess that's what Idols for, to inspire and motivate the fans to continue and stay positive always on life. I've had my share of ups and downs with T-ara and K-pop but never imagine it will reach this stage. :):D