Diadem Forums

Layout #10: Prism

Elly

Ce2FpPo.png

After months of hard work, we're thrilled to release our newest layout, Prism! I'm quite happy and excited about launching this as it's been a while since the last time I've been actively part of designing a layout. It's a different look for Diadem overall, it's sharper and cleaner. We wanted this layout to be reminiscent of our very first layout by using Diadem's signature blue-green colour, as found in our subs.

As our previous layout, the Header showcases a random T-ara member when you load up the page. We also changed up the overall arrangement of our RSS table, and have consolidated all the Media Updates (Photos, Subbed Videos, etc) within one tab. Our Video Section is also back up and running.

A big thank you to Z and Mark for designing this layout with me.

We hope you'll like the layout!

Ya guys nearly gave me a heart attack when I refreshed and got the new layout a few moments before the announcement came xD

Thought my browser was screwing up on me after I had spent the night fiddling with my router settings to make that one work :P

I like the new layout, it's nice and smooth ^^

nice work on the look and feel of the site and colour combintaions. Had a few things to comment on though. the latest news on the top right with its plain white on a pic doesnt look very nice for me. Is there any way to teask it to give it a bit of translucence? also in the main forum , there is too much white without any diffrenciation between the various parts. the pale green for the threads are not contrasted very well. The top header also seem to be scattered bits with nothing to connect them. the varying size of the events on a picture background at the bottom with a huge spce on top seems strange. These are personal thoughts and please do take it as constructive criticism. I do not mean to write these as someone who doesnt like change.

Dear Diadem-ers,

SacredCultivator reporting in!

Although I know in the past when I was first told about a possible face-lift to the site I was super excited about it. I remember I even joked in I think it was either Shoutbox or Staff Skype Room about wanting a dark-themed layout… And seems I didn’t get that but quite the opposite =P No complaints about that as it looks great, so shall just leave my brightness at lowest so I don’t sting my eyes in the morning/night when I check the site. Thank goodness for F.lux though ^_^

As with the new Site Re-design, I thought I’d take the opportunity to just write up a little something something, essay =X to show my appreciation for Diadem.

I registered here back in December ’12, not too long back and felt super welcomes into the community and only shortly after did I take a stab at becoming a Fansubber for Diadem and the staff was wonderful enough to accept me into their family. Became super active with their subbing ventures and continue doing so where I can help. So got to show some love towards some of the Staffers I got to become friends with, craZy, jimmy, Inkira and can’t forget Elly.

Shortly after helping in the fansubbing department, we heard news of T-ara coming to the states and that’s when I had my first experience meeting some of the awesome staff of Diadem (Let’s list a few; Mark, Wilson, Meg, Tony C., and Kirby {I hope I didn’t leave anyone out}) Due to them was able to experience some things I didn’t think I’d ever get to, so huge thanks goes out to them.

Hmm, yes this is starting to turn out to be more of just a thank you shout out than towards the new site redesign… but I thought if anything this was a great opportunity for me to express my appreciation =)

Despite my short time here on Diadem, can’t emphasize on just how great the community is from what I’ve experienced thus far.

With this fresh look, we’ve also prepared the full DVD of T-ara’s Europe trip and boy what a fun project that was to break up and release as Chapters and to finalize everything to prepare and release the Full DVD for those that prefer it in that format. Also not to mention, the release time of it was very fitting and we were able to get it completed in time for it. So I do hope that for those that haven’t seen it when we released them in chapters, to go and grab it now to watch it in its entirety.

Throughout the numerous accomplishments that Diadem has done up till now, I’ll continue to support it, although perhaps not in monetary ways, definitely in providing subtitles to the fans that don’t understand Korean / Japanese as well as possibly making it out to events where my services may be needed. I may not be actively posting on the forums except for the subbing side of the forums, but I’m present on it daily.

Okay this post is getting too long now, so I shall just end it with a few random shoutouts to a few others that have made my stay at Diadem super awesome. So thank you to the League of Legend-ers that have added me, which includes yogiblowski, darkbend, Elienore and Signature Envy. A few other randomers would be to Johana and Erica.

So going to end this with another huge huge thanks to all those that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting / getting to know and here’s to future endeavors towards our love of T-ara / Diadem! Fighting~

{So… who actually read all that? =X}

Totally in love with Diadem new layout,though I need to set my brightness at the lowest point,right now.

Thank you to everybody who was involved in this awesome plan.Hope to see better improvement for the next coming years.

Awesome job *thumbs up* \(^O^)/.

{So… who actually read all that? =X}

Me me?..lol xD

I remember I even joked in I think it was either Shoutbox or Staff Skype Room about wanting a dark-themed layout…

I'm totally IN with that dark-themed layout..lol xD

Wow. Beautiful layout. Very similar to the one this forum had when I started. At first I thought, "Am I in the right page? But I see Qri in the header, so must be T ara site." Then I realized " Oh, lay out change, NICEEEEE"

I wish to thank all the contributors and staffers of this wonderful forum for making a continuous, loving and wonderful T ara experience for everyone.

{So… who actually read all that? =X}[/color]

I did! I like the part where the robot unicorn battles the horde of laser shooting baby ducks. That was exciting. happybounce.gif

Edit: Right now I find myself spamming F5 on the homepage... I can't be the only 1 who does that/has been doing that, right? :3

The good ol' Refresh Game made popular back during the Hue layout haha.

• 2 weeks later...

after some times, i think i've been able to familiarise myself with this theme...

well, it is indeed a goodtheme...erm...if i have to express it in one word, it would be RAINBOW... :D:D:D

i think that i'll miss this theme if there r any changes in the future... :wub::wub::wub:

but one more thing...should i give up on the new feature link(or whatever it is called) on the home page??? :(:(

it's hard to keep up with the update moreover during their activity period where there'll be a lot of new thread formed...

overall... <3<3<3