Diadem Forums

Donors-Exclusive Subs + Changes to VIP Vault Forum

Elly

As of August 13th 2013, we have moved the VIP Vault forum out of the Subbed Videos forum into a new section in the Board** that only Donors can see and access.

Additionally, Diadem Subs will now start to provide subs exclusively for our generous donors. These videos will only be available to our Donors and can be found under Exclusive Content in the Donors Lounge section.

We are preparing a lot of other freebies and packages for our Donors in the future. All updates regarding freebies and Donors-exclusive perks will be made available in the Donors Lounge. If you are a Donor, please check back in that section from time to time.

**If you are a Donor and can't see/access this section, please contact me or one of our Administrators to gain access.

What about those who chose to donate but prefer not to be tagged as Donor? Will they still receive the same 'benefits'/'privileges' as other Donors?

In my case, I've requested to switch back to 'member' (preference of blue over pink). I don't mind not getting the perks (at this point), since I did request for the color/status change.

Cheers.

Good question, I wouldn't mind donating,hell I would even get a paypal account for it, but the question is what are these perks donors get, I mean I haven't seen a subbed MV from Diadem subs in like a long time, so will this be what donors get access to? Or something completely different.

What about those who chose to donate but prefer not to be tagged as Donor? Will they still receive the same 'benefits'/'privileges' as other Donors?

In my case, I've requested to switch back to 'member' (preference of blue over pink). I don't mind not getting the perks (at this point), since I did request for the color/status change.

Cheers.

I'll just put you right back to the Donor Status to get the perks.

What about 50+ post members? Will these subs eventually come out to the "general public"?

The VIP Vault section, has been moved to the Donors' Lounge. Just to refresh your memory, the way that section works is that Donors get our subbed releases two (2) days before the rest of the forum. "The rest of the forum" being people with posts 50 and up. That will continue to work as it used to.

However, subbed releases posted in the Exclusive Content section of the Donors' Lounge will not be available to regular members. Only Donors will get access to these videos. These are special videos/projects that staff have prepared for Donors only. If you wish to have access to this exclusive content, you must donate first.

Good question, I wouldn't mind donating,hell I would even get a paypal account for it, but the question is what are these perks donors get, I mean I haven't seen a subbed MV from Diadem subs in like a long time, so will this be what donors get access to? Or something completely different.

The Diadem Subs team have started working on "Special Projects" for our Donors. Like I mentioned before, these Special Project videos will only be for Donors and will be posted under Exclusive Content. In the future, we will have more than videos and subtitles for Donors, but for now, it's just the special videos.

As for your comment regarding not having seen things from Diadem Subs in a long time, we release 2-3 videos, including Princess T-ara on a weekly basis. All these releases are Public Releases. Having said that, those are completely different from the perks we are to offer our Donors from here on out.

I'll just put you right back to the Donor Status to get the perks.

The VIP Vault section, has been moved to the Donors' Lounge. Just to refresh your memory, the way that section works is that Donors get our subbed releases two (2) days before the rest of the forum. "The rest of the forum" being people with posts 50 and up. That will continue to work as it used to.

However, subbed releases posted in the Exclusive Content section of the Donors' Lounge will not be available to regular members. Only Donors will get access to these videos. These are special videos/projects that staff have prepared for Donors only. If you wish to have access to this exclusive content, you must donate first.

The Diadem Subs team have started working on "Special Projects" for our Donors. Like I mentioned before, these Special Project videos will only be for Donors and will be posted under Exclusive Content. In the future, we will have more than videos and subtitles for Donors, but for now, it's just the special videos.

As for your comment regarding not having seen things from Diadem Subs in a long time, we release 2-3 videos, including Princess T-ara on a weekly basis. All these releases are Public Releases. Having said that, those are completely different from the perks we are to offer our Donors from here on out.

Thanks Elly.

I guess the Exclusive ones come with the color. :lol: Good bye to being blue and short-lived green. :P

Time to check out the Restricted Exclusive stuff. :)

PS: apologies to craZy (and possibly another staff member) for the hassle of switching me back to member. This time around, I'd stay pink-ish. And thanks for all the help.

As always, you have been generous to all of us anyways! As a regular member and a donor, I am still very proud to be a part of this fine club and group of like minded individuals who Love T-ara❤ and all that they represent and stand for!!!

HWAITING T-ara❤❤❤❤❤❤❗❗❗❗❗❗

• 2 weeks later...

what if i donate 2013 Soyeon Birthday Project, so my name would change???

how i donate from indonesia???

Your title will change from 'member' to 'Donor'; your name will be highlighted by a pink colour bar instead of a grey colour bar, and you will be able to access the exclusive contents which include having your birthday message to Soyeon included in the message book we're sending to her.

You can donate through paypal.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm presently from saudi and i want to donte for some project for t-ara but i dont know how to send it . Is there any bank account that i could get to send?

You can create a PayPal account, link your bank account to it or a credit card to send money to our PayPal account. You can donate by following the prompts here: http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/donate/

you should change donation to buy , since now you changed it's meaning....... this is so disappointing ...

We're simply doing this to say thank you to all the people that have generously donated to us over the years, without our donors, we wouldn't have been able to keep Diadem running as it is expensive to maintain a site.

It's not a matter of buying or whatnot. Don't misunderstand.