Diadem Forums

[13.08.15] Latest Info - T-ara to perform with other CCM artists in Mongolia

nathaniel

[13.08.15] Latest Info - T-ara to perform with other CCM artists in Mongolia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyi3Pt7r9E

The "T-ara" South Korean girl group under "Core Contents Media" entertainment will come to Mongolia with invitation from the Mongolia "ETV HD" TV channel.

The famous South Korean girl group will perform in the Central Stadium of Ulaanbaatar on September 21, 2013 and tickets cost 35,000, 50,000, and 150,000 MNT (Tugrug). Tickets will be sold starting from September 01. "ETV HD" informed Davichi, The SeeYa, and SPEED groups of "Core Contents Media" entertainment may also arrive.

T-ara group was established in 2009 and is a South Korean girl group. It consists of 6 members, Boram, Qri (leader), Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon.

Source: http://www.infomongolia.com/ct/ci/6467

Credit: Diadem + infomongolia

Now to Mongolia?! T-ara really is touring every state of the world STARTING THIS YEAR! :D

Good to know they are expanding. If I look at things positively, I look back at Hyomin's words "Things happen for a reason" and thought, maybe what happened became an opportunity for them to be stronger and spread their wings. well i hope they will also come to Ph or Australia( Mel).

Good to know they are expanding. If I look at things positively, I look back at Hyomin's words "Things happen for a reason" and thought, maybe what happened became an opportunity for them to be stronger and spread their wings. well i hope they will also come to Ph or Australia( Mel).

That's right. A Queen's destiny is only one thing "When bad things happens, good things follows. And vice versa." See how many obstacles they've tripped and hurt, but now their getting stronger. Not just them, our fandom as well. More real Queen's floated from the ocean and united as one. Just for T-ara.

So happy for T-ARA, really nice that they go to places beyond the usual....

I'm sure they'll have a even more busy schedule they usual now, but I know they can do it

Keep the hard working and take care of your health... Fighting!!!

Hope they next time can come to europe!!!

• 2 weeks later...