Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who looks the TOUGHEST to you?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Eunjung! I thought that from the first time I saw her. I didn't know she had a black belt until I read this thread! She has a confidence about her, and the way she looks, and moves, it all makes me feel like she's a great person to be friends with, and a bad person make enemies with.

for me soyeon the toughest one!

dunno why but she looks like that in my eyes :):D

and knowing eunjung have black belt.....

she didn't look like she have it when t-ara beginning their debut

her long hair makes her looks so calm

then she cut short....she looks strong...

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno know but i think its JiYeon because whenever there's a korean talk show or variety show, i always see her breaking wood in JUngle Fish 2, she looks like such a bully that could bring her possy around and bash yuo up anytime (in looks that is, but not how she reaqlly acts) but i'm probably biased soo dunno

• 2 weeks later...

If I met them in real life, not knowing who they were at all and going simply by their looks, I'd probably be the most hesitant in talking to Hyomin hahaha. Her face when she has no expression looks a little intimidating. Maybe Soyeon, too. Boram and Eunjung both seem like they would smile a lot and Hwayoung seems very shy so I doubt she would have a very strong aura or whatever. Jiyeon is... well... hard to explain but I wouldn't be afraid of her hahaha.