Diadem Forums

[13.09.03] Video - T-ARA Hawaii International Music Awards Festival Greeting

ily_shannon

Oh my god I live in Hawaii! I never thought I'd ever get the chance to see T-ara in person! I really hope they have events outside of that festival because it looks like it's an invite only kind of thing :(

If anybody finds any information about their schedule while they are in Hawaii, please post it here!

I just got their reply:

Aloha,
We won't be selling any tickets for this event however, we will be giving tickets to our sponsoring companies and parties. It would up to the sponsoring parties to decide how they will be giving away their tickets. In the beginning of October we will post the sponsor company list and the attending artists list on our web.
Thanks,
Tim
So I guess if you really wanna go, you'll need to see how those sponsoring parties will be giving away tickets. Sorry guys! :(
cleardot.gif

Oh my god I live in Hawaii! I never thought I'd ever get the chance to see T-ara in person! I really hope they have events outside of that festival because it looks like it's an invite only kind of thing :(

If anybody finds any information about their schedule while they are in Hawaii, please post it here!

OMG!! If you find out anything, TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! I wanna go see them too!!! (I also live in Hawaii)..... I've never thought they'll ever come here but they are OMG!

I'm currently trying to get more information too on my end. If I find out anything more, I'll post up here. It's so good to hear about their acknowledgment for this festival. I hope there's Diadem staff members in Hawaii who can help out too. Maybe all of us can meet up together, that is, if T-ara does visit, it's going to be incredibly awesome. ^_^

I'm currently trying to get the Korea Tourism Organization to sponsor them, but they said they might not have the budget for it. If you locals could contact any of the sponsors listed on their website to see how they'll be distributing tickets, that would be great!

As for Diadem staff in Hawaii, I don't think there are any. However, If we can somehow secure a few tickets, I will definitely go and organize a support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm currently trying to get the Korea Tourism Organization to sponsor them, but they said they might not have the budget for it. If you locals could contact any of the sponsors listed on their website to see how they'll be distributing tickets, that would be great!

As for Diadem staff in Hawaii, I don't think there are any. However, If we can somehow secure a few tickets, I will definitely go and organize a support.

I wasn't able to get any information from the sponsors about the event. My associates have mentioned that they were hitting roadblocks of problems. The Blaisdell office didn't even have the event scheduled on their calendar, ever since this thread appeared. I think the budget is one of the main problems, but it seems everything was in disarray from the start, because there's now an update on the webpage that states, . . .

"Due to delays in organizing the event, the HIMA-Fest Award Ceremony will not be held at the Blaisdell Arena on November 23rd, 2013. Thank you for your understanding."

If you ask me, they should've organized way before making the announcement.

I just saw that today too.. thanks for your updates Ryu. Its unfortunate that happens to be the case. It seems to be a recurring problem with setting things up in the West such as the SF concert.

Glad to be of some help to you staff here, even though it didn't turn out the way we all wanted it to, in the end. Most of my friends and associates were devastated when they heard about the cancellation. They did the best that they could, and I'm thankful. Well, at least the T-ara N4 was an exception and they've gained more from it. :)

I hope T-ara gets another chance to come over to Hawaii someday soon. They can sure use a break to enjoy themselves, before working their best again. :)