Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] WHEN TALENT AND SINCERE WORK SPEAKS BY ITSELF

jknlet

i don´t know if this is the right place to post this. I leave the moderators decide about it. :unsure:

I watched this video before, but the i lost it and couldn´t find it until today. I like it and i think it deserves to be known because i think is one of the most sweet stages and public T-ARA has done, and think about this.This stage was during the scandal and i think is a priceless stage because of this.

here is the video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eww8ETuq6Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=6m3s

1. T-ara´s amazing job
2.The public is elderly people, maybe don´t know them or just have heard Roly Poly.
3.The public smiles are so sincere,not fangirls or fanboys,the public smile (an many dance)because THEY LIKE what T-ARA is doing.
4.Eunjung: when they get at the central stage ,she bows in respects to elderly public. Min 6:04. Not a choreo thing just, Eunjung is like that, so polite and warm heart.
5.Look how many people were dancing, they were so happy with T-.ARA stage, children dancing, people from all ages dancing,couples enjoying together their stage.
6. Public surely don´t know and don´t even care (they have lives,real problems in life to be on the net spreading rumour and hate against people they don't even know) about scandals, they just see their talent and their smiles and applause shows that talent speaks by itself. That ,when hard work and sincere attitude + talent steps on stage ,public can do anything else than enjoy.

T-ARA FOR EVER <3 GO, Queen´s.

woohoo...

this is indeed one of their splendid perf....

actually i've encountered this vid like a month ago and keep wondering for a long time about which song they actually sang on the stage...

fortunately one of members in SB from SK (Higara) had linked me to the vid of the original song...

unfortunately i didn't keep the record of the name of the song as it is an old song and it is also in Korean...

it's not like i really like the original song or anything like that...

but comparing the song as it has been rearranged is a fun thing to do...

i would be glad if anyone could link me the vid again... :D:D

thank you in advance...