Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Questions for T-ara

PandaRK

Let say you have a chance to be in a room for all members of T-ara for an hour or so. There will be no media coverage and everything said will be just within the room.

Imagine you can communicated with t-ara with ease, have a heart to heart conversation with them and they will answer any question as truthfully as they can. What will you ask about or talk to them about?

For me, I have a question that I will definitely ask Soyeon.

"If she have any, even if it very small, regrets that she gave up a chance to be in SNSD and even maybe a chance of becoming the leader, leaving SM and came to CCM to form T-ara. If there is, how much a regrets is that?"

I know she had talk about this here and there, but I really would like to know that deep in her heart, is there a regrets even if it very little.

What's your dying question for them?

^ I think there is a strong possibility that she has regretted it at one point in her life, probably even today too (especially when looking at T-ara's situation compared to SNSD). If she stayed, going by SM's system of idol management, she undoubtedly would have been the leader since she was the oldest member at the time she left (which was what, only 6 months before debut?).

She stayed low-profile for 2 years before auditioning for CCM at some point in 2009.

Anyways, to the topic, loads of questions I'd ask them. I could even prepare a whole paper for it lol.

For Boram though, I'd probably ask her;

. What it really feels like to be one of the two underdogs of the group, with extremely limited exposure

. What her mom and dad felt like when she was going through hard times during the group's entire career

. How she felt when she heard her sister was entering the showbiz

. If the contract expires, will she call it quits or stay on

. If she leaves, will she chase through another career in the showbiz or decide to live a normal life and possibly settle down

. Personal details (including dirt) about KKS and CCM executives that nobody else knows

I may ask the same things to the other members, one by one.